Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

why do you keeping?

swordsman

let's say your a hero real life or movie and your having you're big stand off with the bad guy and he said this:

Why do you do it? Why Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting... for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Illusions, you fool pure illusions. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. You must be able to see it, you fool. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why? Why? Why do you persist?

what would be your answer to why you keep fighting? 

Um, i would probably say something like this :

" So, what should i do then? Should i just leave the villains alone with their plan, so that they can finally kill everyone and destroy the world? I fight to save people, i fight because i have the abilities to fight and the ability to save. I think, leaving all people to die, isnt really that good of a plan...but that could just be me. Also, screw you and you plan to get me to thinking with your psychologic bulls*** !  Youre the Villain, i dont care what you think. "

You mean...like this?

I'd prolly respond thusly:

"Just to piss you off."

Though I believe Anderson's response was "Because I choose to."

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 1

"For fun why else? I get to kick your sorry ass and then be cheered as a hero, little do they know our positions could easily be switched and my motives wouldn't change"

My mind imagines this epic fight 'bout to go down but my vocabulary isn't able to get any of the monologues right. T_T

• Brohoof 1

Me: "Hey! Who says you get to be the villian?!"

Baddie: "Your absolutely incapable of being a villan"

Me: "Yes I can, watch.... *erm er...* ah ha!" *knocks a dustbin over and spills litter everywhere* "See..."

Baddie: "..........."

Me: "S-shut up... Fine, just get over here so I can kill you for the sake of the plot... stupid, dumb hero tropes...."

• Brohoof 1

Because if one person fights, it doesn't take long for people to step up and join them. Just look at Martin Luther King, he stood up for what he believed and helped inspire an entire race into being freed from social injustice in America. That's one of countless examples of one person with the drive to fight who brings together millions for their cause. All it takes is one person and that's why I'd fight. Well, that and my family and friends or anyone else for that matter. Can't have some crazy supervillian picking on the innocent :D

What do you want me to say? that I fight to protect the weak and I fight for those that can't. that I fight cause I love humans and a your a bad man?  You really want to know why I fight! CAUSE  I AM VILLAIN!  I love  killing  and making war.  I can't change the past, I wish I could but I just can't.  So I am stuck here tell I see the errors of ways and  repent. so (draws his Ko-Katana and points it at the villain) kill me! kill me right here and now! I am not afraid to die!

post-13882-0-89475200-1445289387_thumb.jpg