Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You all mean something to someone. Don't forget that.

Slendy

I did something like this before on a different brony forum that I've been on since 2012. Not really my thing usually, but seen as I did it on there, might as well do it on here. I apologise if this isn't in the right section. Didn't know where to put this (might be better in the Forum Lounge. If so, feel free to move it there, mods).

Just wanted to say that you all mean something to someone. I know that a lot of people nowadays either get depressed or suffer with it a LOT. They sometimes tend to think that no one cares about them and I just wanted to say that it isn't true.

I don't know most of you that well, I admit, but that doesn't really matter. Someone in your life cares about you. That's a fact. Whether it be a friend, family member or hell, even a pet. I know pet's can be best friends as well.

Just remember that if any of you ever think of doing something that you'll regret to yourself. Someone in your life DOES care about you and you all mean something to the world. I sometimes don't feel great either and today, I admit, has been one of those days. I know how it feels to feel like utter shit. I'm not saying I've ever suffered with depression, because I haven't, but I do tend to have mood swings. As I said, like today. So, I can relate somewhat to what it feels like to feel like you're worthless. But, you're not. Don't forget that.

Keep your chin up, peeps.

• Brohoof 2

I literally sit in my room, all day doing nothing except watching a few Youtubevideos, that i already watched 20 times, again and again.

I dont have any reallife friends and the people in my friendlists, barely to never talk to me. I understand, that they dont have too and that i for once, could also start a conversation, but because of my nature, i have no idea about what i should talk about.

My art in the last time gets more and more dislikes, everybody in facebook / bronies.de / Forumla doesnt talk to me anymore and my posts there get no attention at all. ( except for one answer in an art tread once )

I got bullied up my entire life, until i finally got out of school, but then the next few times everybody was still annoyed at me, that i dont talk to them that much and they still disliked me, except for a few, that felt bad for me, but than like everybody else forgot about me anyway.

Im 21 and still have no job or relationships.

On every school and workplace i go to, its always the same :

Step 1 : " Why are you not talking to us ? " ( probably because i dont know you and literally have nothing to talk about, because i never had any experience with people, other than getting bullied ? )

Step 2 : " Maybe you have autism ? " ( Thanks. )

Step 3 : Make an Autism Test, only to find out that you dont have autism and that the doctors have no idea how to help you and then just sent you away again .

Step 4 : Go to a different school/workplace and repeat.

So, not only am i 21 and have still no job and no future, i still dont have any real life friends and still nothing to do 24 hours long.

The only things i do are two things :

1. Going out with a dog that isnt mine, because my sister and mother are never at home in the middle of the day because of work, even if im allergic to dog hair and dislike the dog.

2. Sometimes, rarely draw a picture or two, only to get dislikes on art sites as Derpibooru, get often no notification at all on deviantart, even if i have 10 followers or i only end up, trying something to draw that i cant do the way i want and end up getting depressed.

So, what do i have to talk about? A part from how boring my life is, or how sh**** i feel, nothing.

Will this help me, get any real life friends? No. 

Will this help me, get internet friends? Sometimes, but just because someone added me as friend, doesnt mean my life changes.

So who exactly does care about me?

You mean my Family? Sure they do, but i also have nothing to talk about to them...so...yeah...sure they care about me...great...this helps kill my depression a lot.

They always telling me, that they are worried about me, so i in the end feel bad, because i make them worried.I feel like i am completely dissapointing everyone.Everyday i walk to my mom or dad, say hy...and thats it.

In that moment i realize : What should i talk about? ...that i actually still feel depressed and make them even more worried? I have nothing to talk about...my stupid drawings? Sure they will say, it looks great. But that would be it.

I have nothing to talk about. Literally. And since my sister has a boyfriend now and my mother a new friend and since i dont live with my dad ( and hes at work anyway ) i have no one to talk with.

I just get remembered every day : Ha! You still dont have a relationship! Or friends! Loser!

My internet friends care about me?

Sometimes. if i post something funny. I still dont have any friends i talk with...except for one personal conversation with a person, that often ends after just 1 or 2 answers from me, because i just end up, having no idea what to say anymore.

So...yeah.

I mean i dont even feel depressed that much, that i even feel the need to seek for help.

Sure, i thought about killing myself more than once and even tried it 3 times if im correct, but after time i just stopped doing it.

Im just currently in this Situation, where i just feel depressed and bored.

But not actually that much, that i would consider myself suicidal.

I dont feel depressed enough.

Everytime i post about that, i just feel like : But, youre not even suicidal. Youre just sad and that only sometimes.You dont have to make people worried for no reason.Tomorrow everything will be better.

Yeah, and thats what i do...waiting every day for tomorrow. Every day. Sometimes i just sleep days away.

Sooooo, people care about me? Good, good...good.

That certainly helps! That kills all my sadness and the question, as to what i am supposed to do tomorrow.

Yeah people care about me, that is, if i post something concerning as this here, were someone maybe feels the need to answer, because this person feels bad for me or maybe just wants to look better for others and than stops talking to me, as soon as i say " Im okay now " . Or they care about me, when i draw something for them.

But the truth is, The real truth is, that most people dont care about me. Almost no one of my " Friends " reacts to my status ( and with many of them, i dont even have any interaction and i dont even know why this poeple added me as friends or were they come from, its like on facebook, were a random person adds, you, but never reacts to you in any way and you have no idea who that person even is ) and the only real interaction i have, is that someone, sometimes posts hy to me in the count to a million tread.

Rarely someone sees a post, that they might consider interesting, than post something to that but after that, completely doesnt care anymore after that.

Yeah, i know its my fault. Yeah, i know its not others people fault, that im boring and uninteresting.

I dont blame anyone. I hate myself.

I dont even know why i post this  :lol: Seriously, i have no idea...its pointless, most of this stuff has nothing to do with the topic.

Maybe it gets even deleted.

Post about depression arent even allowed here, might as well get my first warning points.WHO CARES?Nobody! Why should they? I do nothing important here and dont even watch the show anymore, maybe i should just go and never come back.

• Brohoof 2

@

While the intention behind this thread is noble it doesn't really serve much of a purpose discussion-wise. As such I will be locking it. In the future something like this would be better served as a blog or status update.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1