Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

She'll make her mark - Buffy cutie mark design contest winner

Jeric

When the contest keeps you on edge for two weeks and you don't even make it: sig-4161773.sig-4161773.jeric1_by_lshado

Being the quiet admin is awesome in times like this.

@@Buffy Now that you've gotten your cutie mark, will you let us sleep? I know you were excited, but my family thinks you've taken me hostage.

• Brohoof 6

• 2 weeks later...

I love the design of Buffy, but now I am wondering why we are not seeing her everywhere on this forum. She is the mascot, right? Like maybe on one of the side things, or in many of the promotions or something.

Anyways, was just curious as to why we don't see the representative of our online community enough.

• Brohoof 2

I love the design of Buffy, but now I am wondering why we are not seeing her everywhere on this forum. She is the mascot, right? Like maybe on one of the side things, or in many of the promotions or something.

Anyways, was just curious as to why we don't see the representative of our online community enough.

Because while she is the mascot, she's not the lifeblood of the forums.

• Brohoof 2

She posts several times a day ;)

As far as a digital art presence ... she will be more visible in the weeks and months to follow.

• Brohoof 3

As far as a digital art presence ... she will be more visible in the weeks and months to follow.

ygoxUXz.png

Ahem. Ignore this post. Yeah.

• Brohoof 4

Where? Her status says "Offline Last Active Oct 18 2015 02:11 PM". I wanna hear from our adorable Earth Pony mascot! :)

She is adorapony!

Where? Her status says "Offline Last Active Oct 18 2015 02:11 PM". I wanna hear from our adorable Earth Pony mascot! :)

She is adorapony!

I second this motion! We need more buffy!