Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite pony wants to live with you, do you let them?

Rainbow Dash Fan

I'm bored, ok? I would let Rainbow Dashie live with me, she could clear the sky when it rains :) And plus it would be dead cool having a rainbow pegasus as a friend. How about you lovely ponies? What do you think?

Also this is adorable (found on Google Images, unknown artist)

post-34978-0-22892300-1445212199_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

So wait, would she be in our world or would we be in her world?  If in our world, would she be the only pony from Equestria or would there be lots of others?  I mean, if she's the only one in the world then it would be bad for her.  People would be insanely interested and the government would try to capture her and do all kinds of crazy tests on her.  Too dangerous in our world.  :(

Edited by Brony_B
  • Brohoof 1

Luna would be a most welcome guest to my humble abode! I'm a bit of a night owl when I can get away with it and I live in a rural area. We could probably walk around outside completely in the open without anyone the wiser, especially in the middle of the night. I can't deny that it would be pretty awesome :P

• Brohoof 2

Well I have more than one favorite pony.

1. I'd let Discord live with me, as long as he gives me magic, so I can cause chaos with him.

2. I'd let Vinyl Scratch live with me. I got quite a collection of songs that she would love.

3. I'd let Octavia live with me. I play the Violin, so we could play together!

4. I'd let Luna live with me. I'm pretty much nocturnal at this point. We could have all kinds of fun at night. Roaming through peoples dreams... That'd be awesome.