Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite pony wants to live with you, do you let them?

Rainbow Dash Fan

How can we share them.Thats impossible...Brilliant thought but too dangerous.People may hurt them and i dont want to let anyone ..

Edited by Raoh

Actually....I probably wouldn't. I'd let them stay for a couple days, sure, but I'm very fond of having privacy with my girlfriend so I'd rather not have anyone else living in the house.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight could make a good roommate/housemate, but not Fluttershy.

I wouldn't mind having lots of books around the house, but I don't like pets and wouldn't really want any around the house.

Well my favorite pony changes all the time but I'm quite in love with Pinkie recently

And hell yes! I would totally love to have her to live with me! It would be like a ton of happiness constantly being thrown in my face :D

Of course I would allow Fluttershy to live with me even though she's cute and adorable. If it was another pony that wants to live with me, It would be twilight sparkle and I would allow both fluttershy and twilight sparkle to live with me.

My favorite Pony is Luna... but I think I'd go with Pinkie Pie. I mean she thrives off happiness and she'd make me so happy just by being around her.

Luna probably wouldn't want to live with me tbh ;-;

But Pinkie Pie is the best choice. (#opinion)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Of course Applejack would be welcome :D although, I'd probably rather live with her on Sweet Apple Acres :P

She'd be the perfect pony to help me get my life back on track, start working hard and doing all I can, cus that's just the type of pony she is :3