Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite pony wants to live with you, do you let them?

Rainbow Dash Fan

I can't decide between Luna or Applejack. But if I had to pick just one, it would be Luna ( :love: BEST PONY :love: ). Probably because I can get on a night shift pretty easy so that wouldn't really bother me, however my house is a mess so she probably wouldn't live with me. :(  :blush:

Well let's see.My favorite characters from the show living with me.... yes please!!

I live out in the country, and away from most people, but there are plenty of little critters around so i think Fluttershy would be comfortable here,

While they aren't apple trees, I have plenty of trees on my property, and some are pecan trees. I think applejack would like it here, and considering she was willing to work a cherry orchard i don't think she'd be too adverse to dealing with pecans,

Discord would be fun cause we could cause so much chaos, and he wouldn't be any worse than some of the housemates i've had in the past with his way of thinking. 

Luna would be an awesome housemate cause i tend to be more active at night as it is. and i'd love to have somepony to chat with at night, and talk about dreams and such. 

Yes, Fluttershy...you can come to live with me.  But three ground rules:

1.  My wife needs to say it's okay.

2.  If you're bringing Angel, you need to keep that little hellion under control!

3.  Don't make my cat fall in love with you and never pay any attention to me ever again.

Sound good?  Can you do that?  ;)

I live in a big busy city so I sincerely doubt that she would be particularly happy there. :lol:

Sure, Gilda can come and live with me. Wonder if I could fly on her back. 

I think you'd had to be REALLY cool and a REALLY close friend for her to allow that. From what i remember of gryphon lore in other mythos... they weren't the friendliest when it came to people trying to ride them (the whole pride thing and all)

OF COURSE!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I would totally welcome Trixie, Twilight, and Sunset into my home. We would have wonderful times together and I would tell them how much I love them and we would stay up all night and it'll just be AWESOME!!! 

YES!!! I would be the happiest man in existence if sweet little fluttershy wanted to live with me!  :pinkie:

I feel this. I would love for Fluttershy to live with me. During my battle with depression, she kept me happy, believe it or not.

• Brohoof 2

I feel this. I would love for Fluttershy to live with me. During my battle with depression, she kept me happy, believe it or not.

Same here. Even though I've never been through depression, she never fails to make me happy.  :squee: