Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shining Armor is not the father?

Spark Thunderbass

Yes, because they would totally put an affair in a children's show about ponies. Idiot.

Cut the guy some slack, ey? They just reposted someone else's theory and asked for other people's opinions on it; it's not like they wrote the theory. They even said themselves that they don't think it's true.

Edited by Makazi

I sincerely doubt this would happen.  Aside from the outrage from parents that the show would introduce the concept of infidelity(and the joke from the Cake episode doesn't count because it is a joke that would go over childrens heads), letting Prince Blueblood breed is just wrong.

Fun theory though.

Cut the guy some slack, ey? They just reposted someone else's theory and asked for other people's opinions on it; it's not like they wrote the theory. They even said themselves that they don't think it's true.

I wasn't calling op an idiot. I was calling the guy who came up with the theory qn idiot. Sorry if I came off as mean. Edited by GuyNamedEarl
  • Brohoof 1

I wasn't calling op an idiot. I was calling the guy who came up with the theory qn idiot. Sorry if I came off as mean.

S'all good, just a simple misunderstanding. ^^ 

'Tis true: Shining Armor is not the father. There is no father. Chrysalis laid an egg in Cadance. :ph34r:

cancrhis_by_mellise-d9do6na.png

I like more your theory.

Btw, nobody check the episodes? Blublood basically dont appear in any of the ones that the OP said.

Shining Armor is not the father of Cadance's daughter.

Wait do we already know if the baby is a boy or a girl? Did they say that already and I just missed it?

Wait do we already know if the baby is a boy or a girl? Did they say that already and I just missed it?

I think everybody thinks is a girl because this toy that came up some time ago:

69170__.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I think everybody thinks is a girl because this toy that came up some time ago:

That makes a lot of sense, she even has Cadence's hair style.

Edited by Melon Blitz

Allow me to list down everything that is wrong with this "editorial"

1. Was Blueblood even in more than one episode other than the Gala episode? Because I doubt he's even interacted with Cadence at all so there's likely no chance of that happening.

2. Cadence is the princess of LOVE so if there is one character who'd rather die than to cheat (especially if she say, hated Shining) it'd be her. I wouldn't even be surprised if she'd go all full tumblr SJW over the subject of things like adultery because adultery is not love, that's LUST.

3. You're reading this from some guy from Deviant Art which is known to be home to some of the dumbest people on the internet.

4. If he's serious then he's likely an idiot who's actually jealous of the canon couple because neither one is up for grabs for there OC to be paired up with.

And Finally

5. Is he is NOT serious then he should feel ashamed of making such a tasteless joke when it comes to such a thing as bastard children and affairs for that is the VERY worst way to break a heart and there is nothing funny at all about either thing.

I'm certainly going to look up the mentioned situations of intimacy.

Even if the show was canceled due to such a unlikely turn of events, I wouldn't be mad at all. I mean, come one, this would be the astro-fricken High Godess of plot twists.

Also, he claims that the twist comes from some leaked, "inside sources." Can I see these inside sources?

I'd also like to see screenshots of these supposed interactions between Cadence and Blueblood.

Allow me to list down everything that is wrong with this "editorial"

1. Was Blueblood even in more than one episode other than the Gala episode? Because I doubt he's even interacted with Cadence at all so there's likely no chance of that happening.

2. Cadence is the princess of LOVE so if there is one character who'd rather die than to cheat (especially if she say, hated Shining) it'd be her. I wouldn't even be surprised if she'd go all full tumblr SJW over the subject of things like adultery because adultery is not love, that's LUST.

3. You're reading this from some guy from Deviant Art which is known to be home to some of the dumbest people on the internet.

4. If he's serious then he's likely an idiot who's actually jealous of the canon couple because neither one is up for grabs for there OC to be paired up with.

And Finally

5. Is he is NOT serious then he should feel ashamed of making such a tasteless joke when it comes to such a thing as bastard children and affairs for that is the VERY worst way to break a heart and there is nothing funny at all about either thing.

1. Yeah, he plays a role in Rarity's song montage in Sweet and Elite. Gets two scenes in that montage dedicated to him, actually. They meet up again in one, and in the second end up doing the bottle-smash coronation thing on a boat together (just the two of them) - Then the camera zooms out and, in a breathtaking scene, we see it's a *sky yacht*.

Also he's seated near the other royals (including Cadence) during Equestria Games. (And apparently shows up during Rarity's flashback things in Magical Mystery Cure).

1. Yeah, he plays a role in Rarity's song montage in Sweet and Elite. Gets two scenes in that montage dedicated to him, actually. They meet up again in one, and in the second end up doing the bottle-smash coronation thing on a boat together (just the two of them) - Then the camera zooms out and, in a breathtaking scene, we see it's a *sky yacht*.

Also he's seated near the other royals (including Cadence) during Equestria Games. (And apparently shows up during Rarity's flashback things in Magical Mystery Cure).

Is he sitting RIGHT next to Cadence? Is he touching her hand at all? I don't think so.

That user is an idiot. Blueblood is a yellow bellied idiot. And Cadence would never screw around. How do I know this? It's as obvious as Applejack's hat is brown. Have a bit of faith in the mare would ya?

Edited by ANGEL

Consider that Cadence was held captive & Chrysalis substituted for her for an unknown period before the wedding.  I've seen some fan fics with SA being the father of Chrysalis' bastard offspring (some serious, some not.  For instance, he could be sued for 3,000 cases of child support)

But for Blue Blood to be the father, he would have to have been cheating w Cadence very close to the wedding, if not after the marriage & I can't see Cadence doing that.

To the guy who posted this on Deviant Art, does he not realize how absolutely bonkers this sounds? Unless! The show makes a u-turn and the episode where the child is born has a TV-MA rating for strong language and harsh drama. 

Damn, season 6 is setting up to be intense!

• Brohoof 1

There's several things wrong with it. First, he takes the treatment of them being secretive about the baby like they aren't going to tell everyone else about it now that Twilight found out. The whole point was to let Twilight be surprised, and they were fine with telling a few ponies when setting up the surprise. They don't have an obligation to tell the whole nation right away as soon as the test comes up positive, they can delay it for a while after telling close friends and relatives that stuff.

The cliffhanger being about how Shining isn't the real father doesn't make sense because the pregnancy has nothing to do with the actual plot of the episodes, nor does it even seem to connect with what seems to be the opening of the finale.

Then there's the "scenes" that the post mentions. A hushed conversation with Cadence in ACW Part 2? Didn't happen. An appearance in TCE Part 2 putting a hoof on her shoulder while Shining talked to Celestia? Didn't happen, he wasn't even in TCE, and there was no scene where Shining talked to Celestia. Cadence confiding with Twilight about something in TaC and TK Part 2? Also didn't happen.

• 6 years later...
On 2015-10-19 at 6:27 AM, Thunderbass (Ceased) said:

What do you guys think?

The father is Queen Chrysalis. It was hinted at in Season 2 :mlp_smug:

Spoiler

Twilight's brother is the dad of the baby. End of story.

• Brohoof 1