Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Stranger Things Have Happened

Jeric

1.jpg

I choose a life of Lego, cause ... LEGOS!

Now I'm looking to the sky to save me

Looking for a sign of life

Looking for something to help me burn out bright

I'm looking for a complication

Looking 'cause I'm tired of lying

Make my way back home when I learn to fly high.

happy_flying_rainbow_dash_by_mandydax-d5

Well, that is certainly a first. Did I just use a Pony image in a staff announcement? :wau:

Wrapping up our announcements for Sectional Moderators, please welcome @Raritas to the Beyond Equestria staff. Easy going and always friendly, I expect him to be a valued member of the team. He has always come across as pleasant and approachable - two characteristics I prize in any person, and absolutely imperative to have if you are to put on a MLPF staff badge. Of course having a name like Raritas doesn't hurt my opinion of him in the least :D 

Congrats to you Raritas and welcome officially to the team. :)

• Brohoof 20

Exquisite, simply exquisite. This pleases me beyond belief.

Aanyways, what can be said about this crumpet pone? He likes football. A lot. He also likes Foo Fighters. A lot.

All I can say is that I wish him the best of the luck in this. He gets a great chance to help this community to be a better place for everyone, and he will be my #1 Subject of my random testing whenever I need to do random things (mostly move threads), and he will also be a dear Staff Member. Rise and shine, Raritas, because I am not nice everyday, so enjoy this one time where I celebrate your promotion.

did I said that he likes crumpets? no? then now you know that he does c:

• Brohoof 4

Long time coming Raritas! Congratulations and I look forward to working with you.  B) They won't know what hit 'em.

• Brohoof 3

Congratulations Raritas :). May you do your job well and hopefully you won't die a painful death in the DP  :umad::P

I am sure you will manage ;)

• Brohoof 3

Oh man, the flood of new staff dosen't stop. :P

Congrats Raritas. You now will feel the privileges of being a god. :D

• Brohoof 3

sig-4164961.1.jpg

sig-4164961.happy_flying_rainbow_dash_by

Well, that is certainly a first. Did I just use a Pony image in a staff announcement? :wau:

Wrapping up our announcements for Sectional Moderators, please welcome @Raritas to the Beyond Equestria staff. Easy going and always friendly, I expect him to be a valued member of the team. He has always come across as pleasant and approachable - two characteristics I prize in any person, and absolutely imperative to have if you are to put on a MLPF staff badge. Of course having a name like Raritas doesn't hurt my opinion of him in the least :D

Darn you, Jeric! I saw that header and thought, "Hey, Foo Fighters joke time!" But you've gone and beat me to it! Darn it!

I'll still do it anyways!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEIeb85DkCs

But besides that, congrats Raritas!

Edited by Count Paradox
  • Brohoof 3

Wow... After 3 long years, I never thought I'd see the day Jeric sings Foo Fighters to me  :lol:

Phew, where to start? Thank you all very much :) It feels a long time ago when I first wandered into this forum. A dazed, confused new fan who just wanted to fit in and rack up his post count to reach that mythical Pony rank, I feel looking back I made the right choice joining this not-so-little-anymore community :P  I've met so many great people, made so many good friends, it's been a fantastic ride seeing this forum evolve into what it is today. Joining the staff team gives me a chance to give back to that community that I've loved for the past few years, a community that doesn't judge what a person looks like or what they like, a community that shares one common interest, a scary obsession over My Little Pony amirite?  :lol:

To the staff, thank you all for welcoming me and making me feel like a part of the team :) I've been told I'll have my hands full in Beyond Equestria... Let me just say I like a challenge  ^_^ It's not everyday you get given an opportunity like this to be able to give back to such an amazing community we have, and I hope I am able to become a valued member of your "dysfunctional" family soon enough  :squee: (not my words, don't shoot the messenger D:)

Hmmm... What else to say to all this? I suppose I should thank Jeric for the epic introduction  :D I had a plan to slip as many Foo Fighters references in as possible but realised I'd just end up Foo-ling around as usual... I'll see myself out

So anyway, I look forward to working with you all! No lollygaggin'

P.S. To the CtaM crowd, keep being awesome as always boi's  :grin2:

P.P.S. "I say hi" -Lightwing

P.P.P.S "lite i want to say hi too" -Woona

P.P.P.P.S. "HI RARITAS ARMA III <3 - Caps

Edited by Lightwing
this is my gift, congrats on dat promotion bruh <33
  • Brohoof 9

@Raritas,

I've only been here a little over two and a half years, but INORITE?? When I first came here, I believed this site to be like any other forum: full of vitriolic members and a 'hollow' sense of community. Boy, was I wrong!

Also like you, I just wanted to rack that post count up, so I could see all the neat badges under my name, but between just interacting with the members on this site, making quality roleplay posts, and just having fun enjoying the show with like-minded people, the post count mattered a little less...

But it wasn't until May of this year that I thought I'd remain a regular member of the site. Again, I was proven wrong when picked me to help protect my home turf, and I can't thank thank her enough for it!

And yes, taking on Beyond Equestria will be no easy task, but I have every confidence you'll be able to scare them all straight maintain some semblance of order! I look forward to working with you as well!

TL;DR - Welcome to the club, breh! Good to see it's now officially official! *EPIC BROHOOF.*

• Brohoof 4

@@Hypn0ticD

Thanks for the words of encouragement Hypn0 I appreciate it! :D :D Good to see things worked out well for you, I was kinda the same. I disappeared for long periods 2012-2013 time, and only really came back permanently a year or so ago, and it's been fun to say the least :P Good luck with your work, look forward to working with you :) 

BE here I come :yay: xD 

• Brohoof 4

More new staffies! Congrats to thee oh rare one! :D

Time to break out the Big League Chew and use these new powers for evi......I mean good....

• Brohoof 4

Congratulations, @Raritas! It's always amazing to have new members become Sectional Staffers, especially if their role is to make Beyond Equestria a more better and organised place.

I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job. Good luck and have a great time! :D

Edited by Duchess
  • Brohoof 4

All I can really say is welcome to the team! We haven't interacted much, but I do believe you will make quite the addition to the staff here. :)

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

sig-4164961.1.jpg

sig-4164961.happy_flying_rainbow_dash_by

YEAAA!! RARITAS!! WOOO!

*throws confetti and butts*

• Brohoof 1