Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your best line for your date?

Dusty

Hubba hubba ching ching, you've got some of everything.

OK, don't try that one. It doesn't work. Just try to start a conversation, and if it leads somewhere, then awesome. If not, no big deal. At least you won't look like a d-bag if you strike out. No need for pick up lines.

"I know a lot of times you think I'm the world's biggest idiot and more often than not I think you're the world's bossiest girl, but ,though I don't always show it, I love you like crazy, you're my girl and you'll always be my girl"

• Brohoof 1

Even if I had one, I doubt I'd say it in that situation. I'd either be too nervous, or just say what comes to mind instead. But I'm not much for dating anyways, every relationship I've been in has lasted at least a year, and I plan on marrying the girl I'm with now.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's what I did:

Me: Hey, I lost my number, can you help me find it?

Jessi (gf): I know how this shit goes, here

*gives number*

I'm a slick guy, k?  :comeatus:

You wanna do netflix and chill lol

Seriously though, I wouldn't know what to say. I've never been on a date before :T

I already have my guy :wub: so I don't think I need to have a good line :P

• Brohoof 2

I would tell her everyday that she's the flower of my life or something cheesy like that. Though I don't know, maybe I would just ask her if she wanted to watch anime, mlp, movies and etc. Something like that or like "my heart is perfect because.. you're inside it". 

More the type that does rather then saying something.  :bedeyes:

Still I could say something like when waking up. "This day seems to already be perfect".  :squee:

Cheesy like that. 

6a00d83451ccbc69e20133f21f49ed970b_400wi

• Brohoof 1

Dates would be way too much pressure for me. I feel like, being on date means (mostly for a guy) that you have to be the best of the best, and act like a perfect human being, allowing 0 mistakes, and that the girl that you date will expect all of that from you because it's mostly up to the guy to lead the date, and she won't do jack all about it. If feel like my head is going to exploded everytime I think about it. :blink:

• 2 years later...

"You can leave this interaction at anytime. I won't.  ....and can't."

"My name is irrelevant. So is my personality. In fact, so is your's and anything else regarding the current situation.   ...want to be unimportant together?"

"Well, suppose my temperament is flux. But I also hear that flux is good for strong bonds."

"Need help with anything? I do. In fact, should say that everyone requires aid almost all of the time. It's why I asked."

I like to immediately send up flags. Both because I believe in honesty... and am kind of attracted to madness, lol.~

If you are known as an honest person then simply saying "Nice (insert something)" Will floor me. I get really paranoid from compliments and will often doubt sincerety.

Also any lewd compliment floors me usually. Like, "Nice boobs" Or something like that. Had a bi female friend who gave me those xD

• 1 year later...

I’ve never been one to use pick up lines or sappy sayings. I tell my boyfriend I love him by simply playing pranks on him and playful teasing, and getting on his nerves just for fun. :P