Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

What as the worst year of school for you?

If I had to say a specific year, I'd say 7th grade. It was the one year where I was close to getting in detention, and it was when I spent the most time with toxic people (although I spent time with them from 4th to 8th). 9th was pretty bad as well, because it was before I brought my iPod to school, so I would have to hear people constantly saying stuff with the purpose of pissing me off whenever I took the bus to and from school.

• Brohoof 1

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All of it was terrible. I honestly never had much enjoyment in life until after I graduated.

Everything except 8th grade xD 

6th grade because I became really quiet since I was so nervous which resulted in a lot of bullying from others

All of college really :P . Went from being top of my class in high school to subpar/getting through. Just wasn't really into my career that much... 

• Brohoof 1

Grade 11 was probably my worst. Not really because of school itself, but more so because of things happening in my life at that time. I'd wipe it from my mind if I could.

Elementary school. I was teased quite heavily, even by my teachers. Not much could be done at the time because of it being an older small town school. D:

Probably sophomore year of high school. The first half was pretty forgettable, and the second half was when my girlfriend decided to cheat on me. Managed to turn things around that summer, and the following two years were the best of my life so far.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

high school probably, I tried to combine work and study and it wasn't easy to do

-'nam flashbacks-

No, seriously  2015. My personal life crumbled down like a cookie, my social life died in a horrible crash and I had to cope with all of that during a really hard year with some very hard and important classes. That's when I started to drink to numb myself enough to barely function and prevent myself from breaking down publicly. Head aches were the standard of daylight due hang overs, but they distracted me from thinking about my problems. Somehow I managed to survive the year.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hug 1

• 2 weeks later...

All of it was terrible. I honestly never had much enjoyment in life until after I graduated.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hug 1

The one I'm currently in, 5th Year as it's called in Ireland, has been so horrible and has left feeling really down lots of times. :( I'm so glad it's my last year! :adorkable: