Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya!

flameshn

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Internet, dummy

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I became a fan of MLP when I was 13. I found a small clip from YouTube and wanted to see more. Almost 5 years later, here we are!

*brohoof*

Hey everypony! This is offically my first time I register into these sites. I'm excited to see all the things here! :yay:

• Brohoof 9

Hey, @flameshn! Welcome to the MLP forums! It's great to have you here taking part in this awesome community filled with so many wonderful ponies. :squee: If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :kindness: I hope you have a wonderful time and get to make so many nice friends. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4165299.sig-4164608.sig-4164403.sig-

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum flameshn, have fun!

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

• Brohoof 6

Hi there Flames! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 2

signbot.gif

Hi, I'm Cleotari! Look at meeee!

Cleotari wishes you the bests of times here in MLPForums! Don't be afraid, don't be shy and don't be nervous! everypony here is loving and are well tolerant when it comes to new ponies. So please, enjoy the site and Cleotari will see you in the forums! :D

P.S If you need someone to talk to, I'm always available!

• Brohoof 3

Whats up fellow pony!

from what ive hurd, be prepared to spend alot of your time on the forums, lol, i know i do.

welcome to the forums, there's so many fellow pony's to meet and make friends with, there's every topic under the sun to go and chat on, this is the best website for chatting about mlp and even things unrelated. pm me if you got any other questions! (I dont bite)

I hope u enjoy the forums and make lots of friends!!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to MLPFourms!sig-3896578.sig-3864718.sig-3811969.sig-

If you have any questions about the site and it's features, or experience any technical issues, feel free to post them in our Site Questions & Tech Support forum!
If you interested in seeing the new episode with us on Saturday morning, we stream it right over on Equestria.TV!
We also have a Movie Night every Friday at 6PM EST! You can vote on what movies right here on the forums!

• Brohoof 2