movies/tv Who's attending Star Wars Episode VII on opening night?

TheMarkz0ne

I am so estatic that my head might explode from the sheer thrill of seeing a new star wars sequel trilogy. I am hoping it doesn't suck, but the idea of seeing a new trilogy is definitely worth the 2 month wait. I am going with 4 people opening night, IMAX in the middle row. I only chose IMAX because this movie was shot  with IMAX cameras and the visual quality is worth this ocassion. I hate 3D, but I will let it slide.

I was able to get lucky because they reported the ticket sites glitched and people were buying tickets before half time last night during Monday Night Football. So you can only imagine how thrilled I am. Back in the day during the prequel trilogy it was a free for all. I hate the assigned seating for every movie, but for this it's an exception. Because I don't want to kill myself to sit down.

I can't make the marathon event, which is a shame. I never saw the original star wars trilogy in theaters, I was introduced via bootlegged VHS back in 1997. I couldn't even go during the 20th anniversary since I was 4 at that time. But that's fine, I am just happy I can see episode VII.

Who else here is doing the same?

YEP!!! ALREADY BOUGHT TICKETS