Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were a student at Canterlot High, what clique would you belong to?

Dreampuff

The Athletes? The Fashionistas? The Dramas? The Eco-Kids? The Techies? The Rockers?

Or would you go to Crystal Prep?

I think I would be part of the Fashionistas clique at CHS :)

Edited by Dreampuff
  • Brohoof 4

Hippies or nerds.

Probably nerds.

:fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

Some kind of mix of popular nerds or my own little group with a few friends, wasn't part of clique in school plus walking down the halls literally everyone would greet me and leave me wondering who half of them are and how they know me. 

• Brohoof 5

Some kind of mix of popular nerds or my own little group with a few friends, wasn't part of clique in school plus walking down the halls literally everyone would greet me and leave me wondering who half of them are and how they know me. 

Hahahaha! You just described my junior/senior years exactly XD

• Brohoof 5

Hahahaha! You just described my junior/senior years exactly XD

That was all four years for me, it was so horribly funny. "Hey Dan", "Gordo", DanG man," Danny" random person passing.... "Who was that?", "Don't recognize that face", "who are you again?", "Have we met before?"  my thoughts as I turn to see who'd talked to me. All the way from fresh to senior. Funniest part is it was all the older kids I've never met in the beginning and all these young brats I'd never seen toward the end and none of them could hardly know anything about me with the age gap. 

• Brohoof 2

I would be that awkward guy who doesn't talk much and is kind to everyone. I would spend as much time as I could with fluttershy. 

Lol soooo.... Eco Kids then? XD

Idk. Can I be my own clique?

Well sure, I don't see why not :)

• Brohoof 1

Remembering how much i loathed my days in HS and how I just wanted to get away from everyone for a bit, so I'd probably be a loner. 

But if I had to, I'd be a member of the geeks that played card games, and the headbangers listening to metal.   \m/

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Remembering how much i loathed my days in HS and how I just wanted to get away from everyone for a bit, so I'd probably be a loner. 

But if I had to, I'd be a member of the geeks that played card games, and the headbangers listening to metal.   \m/

Hmm... rock on, then? Haha I'm not very familiar with headbanger lingo, but cool! :)

Edited by Dreampuff
  • Brohoof 2

And if she didn't want to spend time with you?

Oh believe me she'd want to spend time with me  :comeatus:

Lol soooo.... Eco Kids then? XD

Well sure, I don't see why not :)

No, not at all an eco  kid, just around fluttershy a lot

• Brohoof 2

Sunshine wouldn't be in a clique. He would talk to anyone. If he has to, then maybe geek even though he's extroverted. 

Extroverted geeks definitely exist! My best friend is an extroverted geek, and he's wonderful and fabulous :)

• Brohoof 1