Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were a student at Canterlot High, what clique would you belong to?

Dreampuff

• 2 weeks later...

I never really had a clique, and I don't think I would over there, either.
I had friends everywhere. One day I'd be with the bandgeeks during lunch, the next I'd be hanging with the goths. Choirkids, jocks... I was all over the place.

I'm just friendly, and easy to get along with, most of the time. There's no reason that would change. c:

• Brohoof 2

Hmm...I would hang out with the geeks(?) because I would be really into academics, but at the same time, I'd also be highly into the art/fanart scene.

Ugh, my knowledge of cliques is starting to become so foggy.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would be in the Rockers group, because I'm in the marching band at my high school!

I would be in the Rockers group, because I'm in the marching band at my high school!

The Rockers group, because I'm in the marching band at my high school!

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn't be in a click.

I would be the really anti social one who doesn't go to the fall formal and then becomes really disappointed when they find out they missed a demon attack the next day.

• Brohoof 1

The misfits/nobodies.

I very much enjoy sports, but I don't know enough to really fit into the sports groups. Let alone actually play them. The nerds could be an option, my life is all about cartoons, anime, manga, video games, and the computer, but usually nerds are just too dweeby and annoying for me. It's like everything they say is cringe worthy. Don't do drugs, so no druggies either.

I'm that jack of all trades kind of guy that's hard to come by. Not saying I'm special though!

Edited by takai
  • Brohoof 1

Out of the 6 cliques that Fluttershy mentioned in EG1: I'd be part of the Techies. I may be a Disney fanatic first and foremost, but knowing technological devices is probably the 2ND biggest Personality Island in my mind. (If you got what I'm referencing in that last part, you've probably seen Inside Out)

• Brohoof 1

I would be the one that has no friends and belongs to no particular clique. I would be the one that you never see talking to anyone else at all, pretty much just going about his own business and trying to ignore everyone else. That was me in high school.

• Brohoof 1

The outcasts, the ones who try to fit in but fail.

The weird ones, who seems to use poetry to tell their tale.

The blinded, for they are hard headed when people ask to be their friends.

The weak, for their lives endlessly bends.

To others, see no one.

But to you, you're really looking for someone to be a part of.

Yeah that was me most of my high school career. DEAL WITH IT.

• Brohoof 1

The outcasts, the ones who try to fit in but fail.

The weird ones, who seems to use poetry to tell their tale.

The blinded, for they are hard headed when people ask to be their friends.

The weak, for their lives endlessly bends.

To others, see no one.

But to you, you're really looking for someone to be a part of.

Yeah that was me most of my high school career. DEAL WITH IT.

Ah. Consider it dealt with.

From my own high school experience, I wouldn't be part of any clique. I'd be that awkward, quiet kid who sits in a corner by himself-- the one who everyone thinks will shoot up the school someday, but in reality is completely harmless. :P

Edited by Detritus
  • Brohoof 2