Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were a student at Canterlot High, what clique would you belong to?

Dreampuff

Never watched EQG so... Could someone decide for me?

My personality is: smart ass, hot headed, but cares for others, 

Taste in music: Metal, Rock, Country 

Attire (generally): A hat: (Baseball or beanie depending on weather), Skechers work boots, jeans (most of the time), t-shirts (Summer), Thermal shirts (winter)

I get decent grades in school.

• Brohoof 1

Never watched EQG so... Could someone decide for me?

My personality is: smart ass, hot headed, but cares for others, 

Taste in music: Metal, Rock, Country 

Attire (generally): A hat: (Baseball or beanie depending on weather), Skechers work boots, jeans (most of the time), t-shirts (Summer), Thermal shirts (winter)

I get decent grades in school.

Do you play any musical instruments? If so, probably rockers :P

I have a guitar but I suck at playing it...(I really want to learn how to play it)

I bet Flash Sentry could teach you guitar just he did for Sunset Shimmer. ;)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I guess people would avoid me and whisper behind my back, unless I will find a group of goths c:. I don't look like goth, but I'm expressionless. I don't know why, but people think that I look too serious. They think that I'm scary, maybe it's because I'm withdrawn? But, personally I would like to join Drama Club? I don't have a slightest idea what is this club's activity,- it sounds interesting, though.

• Brohoof 1

I would be a loner and  prefer to go to Crystsal Prep, because I always wanted to go to a private school. °^°

Edited by Fluidty
  • Brohoof 1

Well back in my high school days ( a year ago now, woah, long time right? ) I used to be the clown quite honestly, always up to do something for the sake of humor. I guess if were going with a specific clique i'd say either the stoners or kinda nerdy group :P from what i remember a my high school there was never an actual " nerd " stereotype i just knew a bunch of kids who were kinda... weird and what not. I stayed clear of them. Wait, can i date sunset shimmer? 

• Brohoof 1

I'd definitely be in Crystal Prep. I'm a straight As student with the occasional B, had a flawless 4.0gpa until the thing that brought about Bs and Fs came along (second language, Spanish and German), I come from an appearance obsessed family and I would prefer the structured ways of that school. Yay me?

• Brohoof 2

I probably would have made my own click. In my school, my 3 friends and I have our own table, called "The Otaku Table", and our group would be called Team Lance  B)  (sounds selfish, but to tell the truth, I don't think they would care plus they all follow me around like baby ducks anyways... I'm not selfish am I?)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd definitely be in Crystal Prep. I'm a straight As student with the occasional B, had a flawless 4.0gpa until the thing that brought about Bs and Fs came along (second language, Spanish and German), I come from an appearance obsessed family and I would prefer the structured ways of that school. Yay me?

Appearance obsessed family? Haha preaching to the choir  :lol:

Edit* HOLY CRAP, I JUST REALIZED YOUR DISPLAY NAME IS SUSHI. I like you  :love:

Edited by Dreampuff

Like back in high school I probably would be the loner who wouldn't fit in to any group similar to that worlds twilight actually before her reformation quiet, nervous, and obsessed with a certain goal

• Brohoof 1