Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do for a living?

Twiggy

I dont do anything actually  :wacko:

Still searching for a Job.

But at the moment im in a work test place and try out a job.

I earn money for the ticket costs that i need, to drive there every day.

Even if i only get the money, way later, when this test working is probably over...so its not helping at all.  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

College, art major. I work for an author in my off hours.

Edited by Guest

I ride around in a car with lights on top of it and give people slips of paper when they are in a hurry to something important.  B) 

Why? You don't get paid for it? Or do you -dun dun duuuuuuun-

Why would I not? The thread title is 'what do you do for a living', and it's my job.

All I can see is you being on a bike throwing newspapers to peoples doors

• Brohoof 1

Lazy good for nothing. Pretty much I freeload off the folks. I admit though there are a few reasons for it the main being I have a control issues with my temper and am looking to work them out before getting a job.

• Brohoof 1

My situation is a double edged sword, i'm a carer for my mother and i get paid a carers payment, i'd like to go to uni or do a course to get qualifications but i can't risk the money i'm getting at the moment. :( 

• Brohoof 1

Currently in college, with a part-time job making dental appliances. I'm an aspiring musician, but if that doesn't work out, or I just don't make enough from it to live on, I should have a Computer Science degree to fall back on.

• Brohoof 1

I work part time at a juvenile and domestic relations court filing adult and juvenile case files and currently live at home with parents, but I'm trying to get a full time job so I can eventually live on my own.

Edited by MLPFanatic34
  • Brohoof 1

All I can see is you being on a bike throwing newspapers to peoples doors

Says the 14 year old almost-freshman.  :pinkie: 

Currently in college, with a part-time job making dental appliances. I'm an aspiring musician, but if that doesn't work out, or I just don't make enough from it to live on, I should have a Computer Science degree to fall back on.

Always good to have a backup, for sure. I'd imagine computer science-related jobs aren't in small demand, though.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a drafter at a company that makes cutting tools (drills, reamers, endmills,etc.) primarily for aircraft. I'm hoping to use the experience there to get a better paying job elsewhere, since I don't make what I ought to. I'm hoping to leave in a year or two, hopefully by then, I'll have something good to put on my resume. And the good part is, the things I'd have to design elsewhere are going to be a helluva lot easier than cutting tools.

I sit around and question my own thoughts and other meaningless things. When I come of age to receive an actual job, I'm sure I'll become a programmer or computer engineer. Even then, I'll still sit around and question meaningless things. After all, all the jobs that don't require being human will be taken by robots someday. 

I make Costumes for thangs like Halloween or conventions like Comic Con, Wizard Word, Dragon Con, RTX, and more. It's always fun to learn new thangs and I get to do that when making costumes.

Edited by Creative Prop
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...