Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff q+a Hypnosparkle Q&A

Simon

When did you become interested in hypnosis and hypnotism?

Why'd you decide to become a staff member..

If you were a pony, would would be your favorite food?

As a human, same question :P

Circles, Quads or Tris?

Is Pinkie a robot?

What's your favorite episode of MLP?

Do you watch and/or like Naruto?

• Brohoof 2

What is your favorite car?

What car do you currently drive (if you do have one)?

I am really not a car guy, nor do i really have the intention of getting myself a car. I enjoy going on walks and using busses and Tram.

I know, might sound a bit hipster. But that's how it is for me. :P

• Brohoof 2

I might have a few...

DO YOU WATCH DOCTOR WHO? DOYOU WATCH DOCTORWH O ? DOYOU  WNAYTHC DOCNRO D OUY WHACDHORT OO? DOYOUWACHDOCTOO? DODODOCOTOO?....

*Ahem*

Feelings about Ironic humour?

Are Puns Punny, or punishable?

Do you watch docto-, you know what, I'm not going to get myself started.

Do you like sprite or Doctor pepper? (One of those is the best, one of those is the worst, if you pick the wrong one, the bomb goes off. Just keep talking and nobody explodes.)

• Brohoof 2

When did you become interested in hypnosis and hypnotism?

Why'd you decide to become a staff member..

If you were a pony, would would be your favorite food?

As a human, same question :P

Circles, Quads or Tris?

Is Pinkie a robot?

What's your favorite episode of MLP?

Do you watch and/or like Naruto?

Hey there AURA. :)

my fascination for hypnosis was something that i had since childhood. It started with watching the Jungle book at an early age, then over to other cartoons from the nineties, then to the internet, etc. etc. If you're interested, i have a blog post with more detail on it.

https://mlpforums.co...o-dont-worry-p/

It's not really that i decided to be a staff member. Yozer just asked me one day if i want the EQTV admin job, since i am always there and i just said okay. I could've also said no, but i didn't. :P

I think those hayburgers really look tasty that Twilight ate. They probably taste like real burgers for a pony.

There is nothing better then the taste of Pizza. I love Salami with extra cheese, it's really the best thing in the world.

I rather choose Spirals, if you know what i mean. :D

Pinkie is Pinkie. She can be everything you want to be. :P

The Cutie Map double episode is still my favorite episode. It really shows things that i thought MLP would never cover and that i would rather see in a George Orwell novel. It tries to experiment and succeeds in everyway at it.

I honestly can't stand Naruto. I rather watch the American Ninja series, then watching an episode of that. No offense. ;)

I might have a few...

DO YOU WATCH DOCTOR WHO? DOYOU WATCH DOCTORWH O ? DOYOU  WNAYTHC DOCNRO D OUY WHACDHORT OO? DOYOUWACHDOCTOO? DODODOCOTOO?....

*Ahem*

Feelings about Ironic humour?

Are Puns Punny, or punishable?

Do you watch docto-, you know what, I'm not going to get myself started.

Do you like sprite or Doctor pepper? (One of those is the best, one of those is the worst, if you pick the wrong one, the bomb goes off. Just keep talking and nobody explodes.)

No, i don't watch Doctor who. The problem is, i don't really have an excuse why i don't watch it. Maybe i will pick up on it another day.

Puns protect your perfect and pure soul. (god, that wass lame.)

I don't drink it that long, but i love Dr.Pepper. I am just addicted to the flavor of it. :)

• Brohoof 1

What is your favorite soft drink?

Who are your favorite characters in MLP besides Twilight?

What do you think is the best part of this website?

I actually really enjoy Mezzo Mix, which is a drink you only find in the german speaking countries. It's a mix of cola and orange limonade.

mezzo-mix.jpg

From the mane 6, i really like Rainbow Dash and Applejack. Applejack especially needs more love. Some of the side character i like are Shining Armor, Cheerilee and Big Mac. My favorite background pony is Nurse Redheart. :)

If it wasn't Equestria.tv, i would say the Show Discussion. I like to post my thoughts about each weeks episode in there and then discuss it with other people. Most people here always act very civilized in the show discussion.

Are you working on any new memes? 

I never considered myself as a maker of memes. I just do what comes through my mind. :P

• Brohoof 2

Best programming language? Best tobacco brand?

Never used a programming language and i don't smoke. Sorry. :P

If you could have one superpower, what would it be? :ooh:

I can think of alot of superpowers that i would love to have. But if somebody would hold a gun against my head, i would say shapeshifiting and being able to turn myself into everything i want. I think it would be pretty cool to turn yourself into any person and animal that exists.

what be some of your favorite games from the various genres you play?

For fighting games, it would be easily Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo. The endless nights i spend on this game with friends is astounding.

For Action adventure, i would say Prince of Persia: The sands of time. They should really make a new PoP with this kind of gameplay.

For Sports, probably one of the FIFA games, since i am such a big football guy. :P

There are also other games from other genres, but these are the genres i play the most.

• Brohoof 2

Have you ever played a game with your food similar to "Will this taste good with ice cream?" ;  "Will this taste good in spaghetti?" ;  "Does this taste good with sausage?"

What is your favorite glitch you have discovered while playing video games?

• Brohoof 2

Have you ever played a game with your food similar to "Will this taste good with ice cream?" ;  "Will this taste good in spaghetti?" ;  "Does this taste good with sausage?"

What is your favorite glitch you have discovered while playing video games?

Okay, i gotta admit, i totally love mayonaise. Like, when i eat Fries and mayonaise, it's heaven for me. So, i also tried things like sausages and cheese nuggets to put my mayonaise. The results where mixed.

I was never the guy who goes after glitches. But if i would say from the top of my head, i would say that the endless stair glitch from Super Mario 64 is pretty cool. But don't take my word for it. :P

Hello!

How is your day?

Also, do you like Pokémon? And if so, favorite Pokémon?

Hi there Espurr. I am feeling very good. Hope you also do well. :)

My relationship (if you want to call it that) with Pokemon, is kinda mixed. I love the first two generations of games and also like the pokemon series till Hoenn, for nostalgic reasons. But i pretty much lost interest when the 3 generation of pokemon came out.

For favorite pokemon, i will say Arbok.

Arbok.png

Would you say that you pray to Shrek every night? 

The only thing that i pray to every night, is the great Lamp in the sky.

LAMP IS LOVE...LAMP IS LIFE.

• Brohoof 3

Who's the lamp in the sky? :o Teach me! xD

post-35035-0-16886900-1440268292.png

This is Amber Lamp. A pony OC that was pretty much created by accident, in the Equestria.tv streams. We pretty much made her our goddess.

• Brohoof 1

sig-4169395.post-35035-0-16886900-144026

This is Amber Lamp. A pony OC that was pretty much created by accident, in the Equestria.tv streams. We pretty much made her our goddess.

*gasp* Gorgeous! Absolutely Gorgeous! :o

• Brohoof 1

Hello Hypnosparkle. Nice to see you doing a Q&A.

I have two questions. Firstly, what is your favourite video game? And secondly, are you familiar with any of the previous generations prior to MLP:FiM?

• Brohoof 1

2 questions for Hypno:

What is your favorite wrestling moment of all time?

Likewise, what wrestling moment do you wish you could kill with fire the most?

Now that's a toughie.

There are so many great moments in Wrestling, that i can't decide. Moments like Hogan vs. Rock, Stone Cold raising hell in the attitude era, Ric Flairs entire run in the 80s and early 90s, Shane Douglas throwing the NWA title on the ground, etc. Too much stuff happend in Wrestling.

But i think if it comes to bad moments in Wrestling, i say that making David Arquette the WCW champ was one of the worst things ever and is pretty much a main reason, why WCW was so bad in 2000 and why they went business. They pretty much destroyed all the reputation this belt had. Guys like Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Sting, Vader, etc. held that belt and Vince Russo gives the title to this goofball of an actor.

• Brohoof 1