Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff q+a Hypnosparkle Q&A

Simon

It's Q&A time!  (Yes I know I'm late)

Today we're chatting with the wonderful Hypnosparkle of the Equestria.tv staff!  Not only is Equestria.tv a great place to go for their new episode streams and movie nights, but it also allows you to host your own channels for everything from art streams to sitting around with a few friends watching youtube videos. Now is your chance to ask all those burning questions about Equestria.tv (in addition to interrogating Hypnosparkle about everything else :D)

So spam your questions below!  Thread will be open until 11 AM PST tomorrow due to the late start!

First question time:

What's your favorite movie night memory?

• Brohoof 7

What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is......the airspeed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

What's your favorite book?

If you could write an episode of MLP, what would it be about?

What other cartoons do you consider yourself a fan of?

• Brohoof 6

Out of a swarm of bees one fifth part settled on a Kadamba blossom; one third on a Silihindra flower; three times the difference of those numbers flew to the bloom of a Kutaja. One bee, which remained, hovered about the air. Tell me the number of bees ?

• Brohoof 2

Good evening my lovely people. I am very excited to answer your questions and maybe we can become friends. :)

What's your favorite movie night memory?

That's a good question. I've been to every single one of them since i am here and something funny always happens. I remember the big give away that we had, with those funko toys and we watched Disneys Robin Hood and Muppet Treasure Island. I didn't get a figure and i was tired as tartarus after that, but it was the biggest movie night i have seen and i had so much fun. :)

Best ship ever made in the history of ships?

full.gif

There is no better ship. :D

I am I really the most random person you have ever met on the forums???? :ooh:

No. But it's opposite day, so it's yes...or no...?

Best WWE Match?

Favorite Face and Heel wrestler?

Favorite Wrestler period?

Best WWE Match is still TLC 2 from Wrestlemania X7 for me, between the Dudleys the hardys and Edge & Christian.

My favorite Face Wrestler is the Rock and my favorite heel wrestler is Ric Flair.

And my favorite face Wrestler is The Rock.

It is the distant future....

the year 2015 :o

Whats the first thing you do?

I am going to Duff Gardens. :P

What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is......the airspeed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

What's your favorite book?

If you could write an episode of MLP, what would it be about?

What other cartoons do you consider yourself a fan of?

My real name is actually Norman, if that interests you.

My quest...domination of everything.

I don't know that stuff you nerd. :P

My favorite book is clockwork orange. But i also like Lord of the Rings very much.

I would like to see Rainbow Dash overcoming her own fears. We saw her having emotions. But she always shys away of having any sort of fear. That could make for an interesting episode.

The only Cartoon that i right now watch is Gravity Falls, because it's just so damn good. But that's pretty much it.

How hard do you party?

Silver Quill or KP?

Only as hard as my parents allow me to. :P

Silver Quill, no contest. He is entertaining, while also keeping the analyzing part of himself.

Out of a swarm of bees one fifth part settled on a Kadamba blossom; one third on a Silihindra flower; three times the difference of those numbers flew to the bloom of a Kutaja. One bee, which remained, hovered about the air. Tell me the number of bees ?

Three went to Kadamba, five to Silihindar, six to bloom of a Kutaja and one remained in the air for a total of 15 bees.

full.png

• Brohoof 4

Heyoooooo Hypno! I have a very, VERY important question to ask you. It might take you a few hours to answer this, so take your time. 

Okay.....Here it is.....

PIZZA or PASTA?

Okay, got that off of my chest.

Also, Another question that cannot top the last one, 

What made you interested in hypnotic themes? Been curious about this myself. 

• Brohoof 3

Is this profile picture to 'smiley' or to energetic?

Hypno; so... Hypnosparkle. Where did you come up with username?

What's it like a staff of Ponieverse?

Whta s your role in your section?

How is your boss doing?

Edited by SunsetMaster
  • Brohoof 1

Heyoooooo Hypno! I have a very, VERY important question to ask you. It might take you a few hours to answer this, so take your time. 

Okay.....Here it is.....

PIZZA or PASTA?

Okay, got that off of my chest.

Also, Another question that cannot top the last one, 

What made you interested in hypnotic themes? Been curious about this myself. 

Always nice to hear from you Kyo. :)

I don't dislike both of them, but i certainly would go for Pizza. I just love the smell and the taste of a good Salami Pizza, with alot of cheese. Though, i do like a plate of Carbonara. Best pasta in the world. :)

my fascination for hypnosis was something that i had since childhood. It started with watching the Jungle book at an early age, then over to other cartoons from the nineties, then to the internet, etc. etc. If you're interested, i have a blog post with more detail on it.

https://mlpforums.com/blog/2414/entry-17368-my-story-and-experience-with-hypnosis-the-hypnosparkle-story-its-sfw-so-dont-worry-p/

• Brohoof 2

'ello Hypnosparkle~ How did you get so good at hypnosis? What an excellent question that was.

Well, how about this: What do you most like to do in your free time?

I am a master at it. Nobody can touch me. :P

In my free time i play video games, watch movies, write stories if i have the inspiration, i like to sing, go out with my friends and i like to educate myself about different topics. So yeah, i am a pretty boring guy. :P

• Brohoof 2

Is this profile picture to 'smiley' or to energetic?

Hypno; so... Hypnosparkle. Where did you come up with username?

What's it like a staff of Ponieverse?

Whta s your role in your section?

How is your boss doing?

Nothing you put in your profile pic is too over the top for me. :P

My username is pretty much the result of my hypnosis fascination and the fact that Twilight is best pony.

Kinda normal actually. I still feel myself the same, as i was before here, just with a bigger title to my name.

I take care of everything that goes on, on EQTV. I look over the comments in the EQTV subforum, make sure that the Streams remain clean, making sure that nobody cheats at the poll, etc. Cool job i might add. :P

What kind of content dose Equestria.tv provide?

EQTV provides channels for the people of the brony community, that want to stream their videos, be it vids from Youtube, or even showing livestreams.

• Brohoof 1

Have you ever actually hypnotized anyone?

I know how it works, but i never was 100% successful in hypnotizing anybody. The process is very difficult to pull off and your subject has to let itself go, if he wants to achieve a trance. Maybe i will be successful in the future. :P

What music do you listen to?

Any genre of music you prefer?

I like to listen to alot of classic stuff between the 60s and the 90s. I really can't identify with most of the stuff from today, so i pretty much stay in the past, mostly listening to Rock.

If i had to pick a favorite Genre, i would pick Progressive Rock. It's different then all the other stuff that i listen to and prog rock artists always experiment, distancing themselves from the rest. I love Rush, Genesis, King Crimson, Jethro Tull and yes as prog rock artists.

Lamp?

What's your plan for world domination?

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY LAMP. @_@

Have you ever looked at my name? A guy with the name of "Hypnosparkle" dosen't need plans. I can take the world whenever i want. ;)

• Brohoof 2

I know how it works, but i never was 100% successful in hypnotizing anybody. The process is very difficult to pull off and your subject has to let itself go, if he wants to achieve a trance. Maybe i will be successful in the future. :P

I like to listen to alot of classic stuff between the 60s and the 90s. I really can't identify with most of the stuff from today, so i pretty much stay in the past, mostly listening to Rock.

If i had to pick a favorite Genre, i would pick Progressive Rock. It's different then all the other stuff that i listen to and prog rock artists always experiment, distancing themselves from the rest. I love Rush, Genesis, King Crimson, Jethro Tull and yes as prog rock artists.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY LAMP. @_@

Have you ever looked at my name? A guy with the name of "Hypnosparkle" dosen't need plans. I can take the world whenever i want. ;)

I saw a hypnotist one time. He said that if you could force hypnosis on someone than he would be making the new world order. You're gonna need some pretty serious marketing skills to pull that off. tongue.png

• Brohoof 2

What is your favorite eqtv emote?

Mine is the best, because i am the most selfish guy around here. :P

How much 'hodoring' do you do???

OVER 9000 TIMES. (hooray, for funny internet meme.)