Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff q+a Hypnosparkle Q&A

Simon

If you somehow gained control over WWE, what would you fix and/or add?

First of all, i would fire atleast 10 guys from the roster. It's over stuffed and has too many guys, which just don't belong there.

Then, i would split the rosters again and have their own titles, so that even some of the other guys have a chance to win the big one.

I would fire the writing staff and just give both rosters 2 or 3 bookers. Raw could be booked by Triple H and Michael Hayes and Smackdown can be booked by Paul Hayman again.

And i also that the older guys (Randy Orton, Sheamus and especially John Cena) put over the younger guys more, because they are the future of that company.

That's what i would do.

Hey there Hypno! I was worried I might've missed you. Look's like I just made it. :twi:

So anyway, no secret you're a pretty regular sight both here and on EQTV, who hasn't seen those hypnotic eyes at one point? ^_^ With that in mind I'm curious; What first attracted you to this fandom? What has it done for you? Would you say it's been a positive impact on your life? And do have certain members who you think are in need of a good hypnotic session? :wacko:

Hi Dark Horse.

Yeah, many people like to look at my avatar. :P

My friend has told in 2011 about the show, eventhough i saw pics of it earlier. At first i thought it was a joke and something that i probably never get into. But pretty much after a week of watching this show, i was curious about the fandom and that's when i found my first fan vid:

I laughed so hard. I watched others for several hours and i thought "this is totally fandom for me."

The fandom gave me several things, like good friends, appreciation for the life and some other things. I wasn't really depressed when i first came in like most others. It's not bad that people get motivation from it though. ;)

I would say yes. I gained a few things from it. It's not like a big impact, but it's still an emotional bond i have with the fandom. :)

I won't say any names. But i think a few members here, would benefit from a good hypnotic session, so they could let go and relax.

you draw=)=)? where is your art =)=)?

Hey ooBrony.

I actually don't draw. I am total uncreative when it comes to art and my hands weren't made for this stuff. Sorry.

• Brohoof 2

How does it feel knowing that you can make anyone do your bidding?

It does feel swell, knowing that everyone here can be me my puppet.

Are you maybe interested? ;)

Should we be frightened?  :please:

As long as you don't try to pull something on me, you're safe. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Would you do a das boot challenge? 

Since i am not a heavy drinker, i probably wouldn't. Yes i know, i am a party pooper. :P

• Brohoof 1

What's your favorite meme? 

Probably Jontron, because almost everything that is putting out as a Jontron meme, is comedy gold for me and can be used for almost everything.

1ff.jpg

See? It works. XD

• Brohoof 3

Bo Dallas or Heath Slater? (WWE) :P

Is that really a question?

abodallas.jpg

Surely a future WWE Champion. :P

• Brohoof 3