Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff q+a Hypnosparkle Q&A

Simon

Now that's a toughie.

There are so many great moments in Wrestling, that i can't decide. Moments like Hogan vs. Rock, Stone Cold raising hell in the attitude era, Ric Flairs entire run in the 80s and early 90s, Shane Douglas throwing the NWA title on the ground, etc. Too much stuff happend in Wrestling.

But i think if it comes to bad moments in Wrestling, i say that making David Arquette the WCW champ was one of the worst things ever and is pretty much a main reason, why WCW was so bad in 2000 and why they went business. They pretty much destroyed all the reputation this belt had. Guys like Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Sting, Vader, etc. held that belt and Vince Russo gives the title to this goofball of an actor.

To be fair, even Arquette himself hated it.

• Brohoof 1

Hello Hypnosparkle. Nice to see you doing a Q&A.

I have two questions. Firstly, what is your favourite video game? And secondly, are you familiar with any of the previous generations prior to MLP:FiM?

Hello Duchess. :)

My favorite game is The legend of Zelda: A link to the Past. I have to admit, that some of it is also nostalgia based, but it's still an amazing game.

My big sister used to collect the early generations of the MLP figures. But i don't really have seen any of the stuff from the previous gens. I just know the toys from then.

Will there be a certain uniform everyone has to wear after world domination? 

You will all walk around in embarassing Teddy Bear costumes and you will all like it. :P

Favorite film, album and song? :D

Film: Star Wars

Album: Pink Floyd The Wall

Song: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody.

Well, that was easy. :P

• Brohoof 2

When are you going to make your 24/7 Hypno Channel? All HypnoSparkle, all the time.

I look forward to 24 hours of something similar to this.

• Brohoof 3

When are you going to make your 24/7 Hypno Channel? All HypnoSparkle, all the time.

I look forward to 24 hours of something similar to this.

Once i figure out a way, to force everyone here to watch it, i will put it up. :P

• Brohoof 2

How's you little hobby going @

Always trying to sharpen my skills. After all, i want to enslave everybody. :P

G'day Hypnosparkle! 

If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

Hello Lance. :)

Already answered that, but i do it again for you. ;)

I can think of alot of superpowers that i would love to have. But if somebody would hold a gun against my head, i would say shapeshifiting and being able to turn myself into everything i want. I think it would be pretty cool to turn yourself into any person and animal that exists.

• Brohoof 1

Always trying to sharpen my skills. After all, i want to enslave everybody. :P

Hello Lance. :)

Already answered that, but i do it again for you. ;)

I can think of alot of superpowers that i would love to have. But if somebody would hold a gun against my head, i would say shapeshifiting and being able to turn myself into everything i want. I think it would be pretty cool to turn yourself into any person and animal that exists.

Well you have already enslaved me just billions more people to go!

• Brohoof 1

Another question for you, Hypnosparkle.

If you weren't into MLP, what other fandom would you be a part of instead?

I am part of the Wrestling fandom. I am a huge Wrestling fan for so long now, that i can't think of leaving it at any point in my life.

• Brohoof 1

Uhm, hiya.

Okay, as most of the good questions have been taken, I'll have to improvise:

1: Who was your first media crush?  (TV, Movies, Cartoons, Books, etc.)

2: If you could only access THREE websites for the rest of your life, what would they be?

3: What event in MLP:FiM do YOU feel was the biggest turning point for all of Equestria?

4: If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make foghorns out of?

5: Zimmerman flew; who knew?

Okay, I'll just go over here now & cease my prattle...

*hides in corner*

• Brohoof 1

Uhm, hiya.

Okay, as most of the good questions have been taken, I'll have to improvise:

1: Who was your first media crush?  (TV, Movies, Cartoons, Books, etc.)

2: If you could only access THREE websites for the rest of your life, what would they be?

3: What event in MLP:FiM do YOU feel was the biggest turning point for all of Equestria?

4: If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make foghorns out of?

5: Zimmerman flew; who knew?

Okay, I'll just go over here now & cease my prattle...

*hides in corner*

1. Probably Mary Poppins. :blush:

2. MLPforums, Youtube and Imdb.

3. I still think that Twilights coronation was the biggest thing that ever hit the series. If it was good or bad is your choice.

4. Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight? :P

5. I knew, because i am much more smarter then you. :P

Hellooo.

How can you hypnotize people?

Why is Hypno your favorite Pokémon?

Simple voice induction. I don't need any fancy pendulums or anything like that.

Surprisingly, Hypno isn't my favorite pokemon. It's actually Arbok. And i like Arbok because i always had a fascination with Snakes and Arbok is pretty much the coolest Pokemon because of it. :D

What does it take to become an Equestria.tv staffer?

I don't know if there are any certain things you need, to achieve that goal. I just became one, because i am always present on the movie nights and i also try to be present on every episode livestream. You need a certain reliability, because as an admin, you need to be available if things look bad.

Hi hupnosparkle do u have any theories on upcoming mlp stuff? :)

I am not really an expert about TV Writers of today and which ones would be good or bad for the show, so i don't really know. I am just a bit sad that Amy Keating Rogers is leaving, but i can understand if she wants to work for Disney.

Are you an actual hypnotist?

I am a hobby hypnotist, not an actual pro. I know certain techniques to put people to sleep. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Alright, I didn't read any of the questions before this, but I'll ask it anyway.

What's your least favourite episode of the show?

You're in luck. Nobody asked me that before. :P

Spike at your service is still the most bad episode in the seriess. Spike is clumsy, eventhough there is no reason for hiim to be, the dragon code came totally out of nowhere and just serves the plot, the jokes are not funny and some of the Mane 6 are just OOC.

The only kind of funny part, was Rainbow telling about her self insert fanfic. :D

• Brohoof 1

Heh, I've got the usual Q&A questions lock and loaded!!  :D

post-26610-0-17283400-1445516318_thumb.png

• PC or Mac or Linux, if PC, Desktop or Laptop?  :smug:
  • If desktop, what is your dream build?  :icwudt:
  • How did you find out ponies?  :squee:
  • Can you really hypnotise me?  :wau:
  • Best game ever and game now?  B)
  • What is the most exciting things that you have done?  :muffins:
  • Who's best pony? (Other than Twilight)  :comeatus:
  • Best Pony song?  :umad:
  • Do you find this question too punny?  :sunbutt:
  • Brohoof 1

Heh, I've got the usual Q&A questions lock and loaded!!  :D

attachicon.gifQuestions, lock and loaded.png

• PC or Mac or Linux, if PC, Desktop or Laptop?  :smug:
  • If desktop, what is your dream build?  :icwudt:
  • How did you find out ponies?  :squee:
  • Can you really hypnotise me?  :wau:
  • Best game ever and game now?  B)
  • What is the most exciting things that you have done?  :muffins:
  • Who's best pony? (Other than Twilight)  :comeatus:
  • Best Pony song?  :umad:
  • Do you find this question too punny?  :sunbutt:

Wow, that's really a load.

I am a PC guy and as of right now, i am using a laptop, because it's much more comfy that way.

I found out about MLP in early 2011, when i saw a few people having pony avatars in my old forum. I didn't give it a chance till september of the same year, when a friend of mine recommended it. At first i thought he was joking about the quality of the show, but as you can see, i am still here after 4 years.

Theoritically, i could actually hypnotise you, if you let me. I use simple voice inductions to put people to sleep.

Best game ever is The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past, which hasn't changed in the last 20 years for me. As for my favorite now, i say Super Smash Bros on the Wii U, because it's just too damn fun.

I am a pretty laid back person, so i haven't done anything really extreme. But if i should pick, i would say meeting celebrities like Mesut Özil, Miroslav Klose and Terry Funk in person, because these guys are just awesome.

medium.png

Look at her. Isn't she just adorable?

The best song from the show, is still Smile, Smile, Smile from season 2. Everything about this song is perfect and really gives me this kind of Disney feel to it, like no other song from the show can.

If you had asked me, why a bass plays a bass guitar, that would have been more punny.

• Brohoof 1

Look at her. Isn't she just adorable?

Too adorable <3

This is show is really the best thing that has ever happened to me  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

Hey there Hypno! I was worried I might've missed you. Look's like I just made it. :twi:

So anyway, no secret you're a pretty regular sight both here and on EQTV, who hasn't seen those hypnotic eyes at one point? ^_^ With that in mind I'm curious; What first attracted you to this fandom? What has it done for you? Would you say it's been a positive impact on your life? And do have certain members who you think are in need of a good hypnotic session? :wacko:

• Brohoof 1