Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your best friend?

Lady Diana

I have 5 or so best friends in total I think. 

I have 3 offline friends, who I really respect and love ot chat with and go places with, my brother who is one of the coolest people you will ever meet and lastly, my boyfriend, whom I met on here, he is @  ^___^ I got really lucky to meet him and my offline friends too.

As for all of my friends, I really try to make sure that I remind myself to show my appreciation to them. Friendship is incredibly important and of course this show helped me realize that. Regardless if I consider someone a 'best' friend or not, I cherish them. :)

• Brohoof 6

I have a best friend in real life whom I know for 14 years. We're friends from grade school, and his name is Zeke. I used to have another best friend but we've grown too different and distant to each other.

• Brohoof 1

In person, there is a Serbian kid I met through soccer 10 years ago, we've pretty much been bros since.

Over the internet, there is one particular person I met pretty early in my history of being on the internet. I won't say his name,nor is he here on these forums or any other, but let's just call him Z. He pretty much opened me up to a lot of what was out there, the biggest example being MLP:FiM. Beyond that we have a lot of similar views on the world and life in general, and have a lot of similar tastes in games and music, etc.  It's been almost 3 and a half years since we met, and I look forward to many more and eventually meeting in person.

• Brohoof 3

My squad: (too many to name) - and my group: Oscar, Oscar, Oliver and Oliver.    :wub:

Edited by Guest

None.

I had a few normal friends in the past though, but lost contact with all of them.

In the Internet, its someone, who im not sure, if she would be even okay with telling everyone her username, so im just gonna...dont.

I have a crap ton of bestie. My best of all friends on here (That I also know in real life) is @@Flutter_fox

None sadly. I lost touch with all my friends from high school and it's really hard to make new friends in college for me.

Awww... That is so sad. I hope you make a friend in real life soon

• Brohoof 1

I kind of have friends... but it doesn't feel like were pretty close. So I'll probably lose them in a few years or after high school, and I wish I had a best friend.

Or could have a better relationship with someone. (._.)

My best friend is someone who I've known since we were babies because our mothers were friends since before we were born. Unfortunately, we no longer live in the same state, so I don't get to hang out with her that often. I still feel, though, like she is a sister to me and we can always pick up where we left off when we do meet.

As far as friends on this site go, there are a couple of people who I consider to be good friends. ^^

Edited by Gambit Mare
  • Brohoof 3

I have two best friends, there's Ignacio (which I secretly love but shhh.. don't tell anypony)

and Kenza, she's kinda me but in a girl's body also way more confident and bada$$ :3

Edited by SilyGeny

I don't really like to say I have "best friends" cause honestly I don't want to single anyone out or make them feel bad, but I suppose I do. 

I have two IRL friends, who I hang out with the most. 

I have a ton of internet friends that I talk to all the time so I can't really choose any "best friends." Maybe two or three. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much anyone alone who comes and talks to me for a bit is a best friend until they stop talking... probably because the internet gets rid of the entire human elements. IRL though i have a small group of 4 friends i talk to and chill with.