Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your best friend?

Lady Diana

Well, I had a best friend a long time ago, but I don't really have one now.  I have some friends and the closest one is probably this girl I met on another forum.  We've known each other for a while but have only gotten closer in the recent months.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have one anymore. The last person I considered a best friend was a boy named Tristan, and I haven't seen him in 5 years. There's just not a lot of my preferential "best friend material" here in North Dakota. There are a bunch of people I get along with, but nobody that really clicks in the way that best friends do.

Most kids here only talk about farming, hunting, fishing, booze, and trucks. That is why I cannot wait to go move back home to Washington.

You don't ever forget some friends even if it's been years since you've seen them. One of my best friends now Kristjian a Croatian friend of mine consider him like my brother. Some friends I made in the hospital I stayed with the past few days ago well... I became great friends with those people I shared time with there and missing greatly now since I am back home.

• Brohoof 1

My best friend is Yoru, aka Yoruhoshi. I won't give her real name here.

But here's her DeviantArt! http://yoruhoshi.deviantart.com/

She basically the big sister I never had. And it's cool to have someone that knows how you think, has similar ideals as you, and is willing to respect you when you occasionally disagree on something. And I love having her to talk to, because I can always count on her to be candid and honest when I need her to be, not just sugarcoat everything in an attempt to make me better. And I know that anything she says is in no way malicious, just a desire to help.

• Brohoof 1

I don't even have a single friend in my life ._. I once have a best friend that I met here,when I join in the forums......lets just say he hurt me so much,that he broke me ._. I'm just paranoid that my other friends here might do the same thing to me now ._.

Edited by Princess-Moonlight

My best friend would be another Icelander who is not a brony. He has stuck by my side for a long time, despite knowing that I am brony and he is more of a guy who goes for masculinity, although I always think of him as Rainbow Dash. They are similar in a lot of ways :P

• Brohoof 2

Be honest? I don't know. Why? Because my friends who i think he is my best friend, just leave me maybe forever   . But my friend who is now the "best" is a non-brony guy, and his name is Balogh Krisztián. I graditude him to make me his friend :)

Edited by Telferi

My dog, she's a toy fox terrier/ chihuahua mix that we rescued about 10 years ago. She's always been there for me and has been my best friend ever since. I'm away at college and I miss her so much.

• Brohoof 2

On the forums: @Hovershy !

In my offline life, I've got many! It wouldn't be fair if I'd choose just one :)

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

I met him through a mutual friend's Discord server in late 2020, and we both just kinda instantly clicked. We always love hanging out on call, playing games or just vibing.

We've even met irl several times, and more to come.

He always makes me so happy, and I make him happy as well.

YHWH used to be my best friend. The creator of this enclosure and all that was good on its face. I was his prodigy turned prodigal. I betrayed him.

I have many friends in this life, both in spirit and flesh. But I do not have one best friend. They are all equal to me, all the same. Because for someone who loves himself like I do, it is not possible to have a best friend. You are always first. You are always last. It is the way I was created. I cannot seem to change it.

In real life it’s my soul sister, Sandy, from work. She’s a major part of my life and I named my daughter after her.

Also my cousin, Natalie, who shares my apartment and has done me more good than I can describe. Even though she’s my exact opposite in almost every way, I love her to pieces and can’t live without her.

On the forums, I have a few very good friends, but @TheRockARoosterabsolutely leaps to mind.  

• Brohoof 1