Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think we should have a Shadowbolts mini-series?

cybershocker455

This idea would definitely be awesome. The Shadowbolts seem to be unique enough on their own to support a mini-series and it would be really cool to learn more about them and see more interactions. :3 We did not get to see much major interaction in Friendship Games. Except for negatives ones. I could see this being a could short series of sorts online.

• Brohoof 2

Yes please this would be amazing.... but will likely never happen :( I feel like we won't see any of them again, especially now that Twilight transfered to CHS

Edited by Sunset188
  • Brohoof 1

One Word: YES!!!

I always thought MLP could do mini-series/spinoff series. Doing one with the Shadowbolts would be a great idea because we didn't see much reaction and character development in the movie. I fully 110% Support this XD

I'd like to see what's going on there after the Friendship Games and they can be like the school's Mane 5. I'd love to see it happen :)

I can see this being an online thing :)

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 1

I think we have a good enough base for a Shadowbolts mini-series. I think it should probably happen somewhere after Friendship Games. I'd love to see more of them in the future.

I approve this message *flashes a dazzling smile and winks at the crowd*

Since Sci-Twi is starting to go to CHS I don't see the point. I mean there could be a few shorts where she goes to to CPA to pack her things but I see nothing more to come out of that place.

I don't know.

But I do know that I would like to see them in online EQG shorts.  It could be interesting and since they didn't get a lot of screen time in Friendship Games, their personalities could be fleshed out more.

Not really.  Unless there is an EQG television series, I don't think the Shadowbolts will have any significant screentime in the future.  They might get a cameo in the 4th movie but nothing more.  

Forget the Shadowbolts, why should we have a series about rainbow colored humans?

..because for the moment is the only way to see the character of Sunset Shimmer  ...and my Trixie of course..

..but putting aside personal considerations.......if many people don't find a sense on a EG series  .. imagine one on Shadowbolts..

..because for the moment is the only way to see the character of Sunset Shimmer  ...and my Trixie of course..

..but putting aside personal considerations.......if many people don't find a sense on a EG series  .. imagine one on Shadowbolts..

Ah yes, Trixie and Sunset are the stars of the movies...

Ah yes, Trixie and Sunset are the stars of the movies...

Sunset Shimmer has an important role .Trixie no. And..previously ,I have written "personal considerations" ..butthead.

Sunset Shimmer has an important role .Trixie no. And..previously ,I have written "personal considerations" ..butthead.

Its not personal considerations, they're facts.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, please

The Mane 6 at this point are over-characterized and we're starting to see repetitive episodes

With the Shadowbolts, we'd get a fresh take on the series

That, and I don't even remember their names

They were so dull in the movie and didn't really do anything noteworthy