Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you sound like?

darkwingmare

I have a very alto-y voice. Though I prefer not to record it, take a look at Twilight and make it slightly less exaggerated. Then you'll have my voice.

Also I sound funny on tape because I'm used to hearing the vibrations of my own vocal cords when I speak. It's an odd phenomenon.

• Brohoof 3

I really wish I could share my voice, but I feel really ashamed of it, in fact, I can't even listen to it, even when I'm alone. :(

This is the very reason why I really felt the need to open up this thread, because I know how many people out there hate their voices and can't stand to hear it themselves. However, that's why you should share it with others, let them listen to your lovely voice, because I'm sure of that they won't hate it like you do at all, most people will love it! There is no need to feel ashamed, I'm sure your voice sounds wonderful, I don't doubt that for a second. But it's your own choice if you want to share it or not, of course. Just embrace it, don't feel ashamed, is what I'm trying to say here. <3 Your voice doesn't sound as bad as you think it does.  :grin2:

• Brohoof 4

I hear me singing all the time only because I am the loudest alto in my Choir of almost 40 people  >_> 

I will probably end up posting a voice record

Edited by PROJECT: Echo
  • Brohoof 3

One of my videos from my channel. I still need to work on not stuttering as much.

just regular me

trying to play a game with commentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlKpGRGttNc

i got speech -30 when i went to a stage or recording my self

or simply STAGE FRIGHT

any tips?

Practice recording videos that you don't plan on releasing. I sometimes will do like 2-3 practice runs for my videos before being satisfied with it. I don't really get stage fright, but I have a problem where I stutter when on camera, so I focus on doing dry runs to try and gather my thoughts.

Practice recording videos that you don't plan on releasing. I sometimes will do like 2-3 practice runs for my videos before being satisfied with it. I don't really get stage fright, but I have a problem where I stutter when on camera, so I focus on doing dry runs to try and gather my thoughts.

thanks, channel been dead for a month lol

• Brohoof 1