Sign in to follow this  
Eternal Nature

Music This is just a test for a song I created, I would like your thoughts.

Well... I guess this has potential, but just because there isn't much there at all yet. There is a lot of room to improve and add. Um, I don't know what style you are imagining. Acoustic? Folk? Rock? Pop? Alternative? It's your song, so you need to provide more of what you want, unless you are OK with someone taking it and doing whatever they want artistically, but you may not like the result if it's not what you imagine.

(edited)

I like where this can go. Sounds like some post-modern punk

What genre do you want this to be? Is the tempo change at 0:56 and 1:45 intentional? You're not singing on key nor are you singing on time with the tempo change between 0:56 and 1:45.

I highly suggest you research rhythm theory

Edited by SugarfootWillie

Well... I guess this has potential, but just because there isn't much there at all yet. There is a lot of room to improve and add. Um, I don't know what style you are imagining. Acoustic? Folk? Rock? Pop? Alternative? It's your song, so you need to provide more of what you want, unless you are OK with someone taking it and doing whatever they want artistically, but you may not like the result if it's not what you imagine.

Actually it is alternative metal, but it needs work, I already know that. I just wanted your thoughts, but thanks.

I like where this can go. Sounds like some post-modern punk

What genre do you want this to be? Is the tempo change at 0:56 and 1:45 intentional? You're not singing on key nor are you singing on time with the tempo change between 0:56 and 1:45.

I highly suggest you research rhythm theory

thanks it's supposed to be at a medium fast paced song. But I can see what your talking about, thanks.

@, Can I keep tabs on your song through this thread, or will I need to look elsewhere? 

Yes, you can. Um , I'm not going to create another song for a while, so have at it.