Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pairings with Doctor Whooves BESIDES Derpy

Sterity

Trying to spark the creative juices. 

What are some shipping ideas for Doctor Whooves besides Derpy? I have nothing against it per say, but it just seems a bit overdone.

Thanks!

With all due respect, but why comment on something you don't like...

Just pointing out that I don't ship him with anyone.

But I guess if I had to choose, I guess it'd be with Rose Luck.

I think him and octavia would be an interesting match, mostly because they are both...I guess sorta regal? Maybe Doctor Whooves isn't so regal and it is just the fact that he is British, but he always seemed really fancy to me. Plus, Octavia is a pony that seems like she would be British too, don't ask me why. Doctor Whooves is a surprisingly cute pony to me, he needs more couple ideas. :3 It is just a shame that I am terrible at shipping, I have not done it too often, I need to more. XD

I think him and octavia would be an interesting match, mostly because they are both...I guess sorta regal? Maybe Doctor Whooves isn't so regal and it is just the fact that he is British, but he always seemed really fancy to me. Plus, Octavia is a pony that seems like she would be British too, don't ask me why. Doctor Whooves is a surprisingly cute pony to me, he needs more couple ideas. :3 It is just a shame that I am terrible at shipping, I have not done it too often, I need to more. XD

I wouldn't say regal so much as sophisticated. Elegant. Classy. What have you.

And I would imagine Octavia would seem British because she has been voiced as such for years, and because people generally associate posh with Britain.

Not a bad ship.

Edited by Wubtavia

Roseluck seems like the obvious choice to me, since...

8421b0860f8c75bc68800184a7ffb672.jpg

Not sure who else I'd ship him with though. Is there a Jack Harkness pone yet?

• Brohoof 1

One idea that I thought was interesting was shipping him with Twilight. Yah know we have the magic nerd and the science nerd... ;)

"Dr. Twi" or "Doctavia" are the most common ships I've seen him in, and Roseluck ins't far of a stretch either.

Granted, it's shipping, so literally anypony could be his SO :P

I rather like the idea of Doctor/Daring Do. I saw it in a few fanfic's and it's just pretty cute to me. Doctor/Pinkie is also pretty cute, they're both fairly eccentric.

If we're talking Doctor Whooves as in "The Doctor from Gallifrey with the TARDIS" kind of thing then I prefer him with Celestia or Luna most of all. They're actually a lot closer to him in age so that part makes sense, and I could imagine the Doctor and Celestia growing close through shared guilt over some of the horrible things they've had to do in their lives. With Luna I thought of a scenario where she doesn't actually spend all of her time on the moon, cause the Doctor lands the TARDIS their and takes her on trips when she's feeling stable and not all Nightmare Moon, and that idea sold me on the possibility of it.

Edited by BasementShy
  • Brohoof 1

Well, hmm. I don't really like shipping (it can get WAY to creepy), so I wouldn't really put him with anyone. Especially since he's pretty much the Doctor. But if I had too, it would probably be Roseluck.