What did you think?  

205 users have voted

1. 1. What did you think?

• I hated it!
    • I didn't like it.
    • It was...meh.
    • I enjoyed it.
    • I LOVED IT!!!

So much shipping fuel between Marble and Big Mac...

Also, was it just me, or did the show imply that Limestone, Pinkie and Marble are tripplets, born on the same day, and only Maud is older than them?

• Brohoof 4

Before any of you do anything, stop. Stop it right now. They are cousins. Or would be weird. Don't even make the tag, Derpibooru.

Sweet little episode, but inappropriately placed. Could Discovery Family not switch it out for another episode? Was that beyond their mental and creative capacity? L

The Christmas Before Nightmare.

• Brohoof 3

It was a pretty good episode. Cringeworthy at some parts, but a good episode. The ending was really sweet.

But gosh....Limestone Pie is....really mean...

Marble Pie was all kinds of adorable, and the bond between Apple Bloom and Maud Pie was sweet. Not too heavy on the emotional heartstring pulling (probably a good thing after Crusaders of the Lost Mark) but a fun and sweet little episode, even if Applejack's actions made me cringe...

The shipping was fun. The crippling realisation that they might still be related was less fun.

Also AJ's stubborn logic. "LETS CHANGE THEM BECAUSE THEYRE DIFFERENT AND I DONT LIKE IT"

>inb4 someone uses holder's boulder to figure out the strength of ponies with science!

I TOTALLY SHIP MARBLEXBIGMAC!! THEY SOO CUTE!!!! anywho, this episode was almost cringeworthy for me. Good, but still cringy. I loved the family dynamic too. Its like Pinkies family is amish or something

• Brohoof 1

MarbleXBigMac shipping!!!!

It looks like Big Mac and Marble Pie really like each other.

Oh my gosh!  Big Mac was mackin' on his cousin!  XD

This was a great episode, loved it. Marble Pie was so cute, nice to see more of Maud all of Pinkies sisters were interesting. Whole Big Mac and Marble Pie ship was cute as well. I liked this episode.

Also, was it just me, or did the show imply that Limestone, Pinkie and Marble are tripplets, born on the same day, and only Maud is older than them?

Can we not? Please? They could be cousins.... that's really sick and messed up. 

• Brohoof 2

Before any of you do anything, stop. Stop it right now. They are cousins. Or would be weird. Don't even make the tag, Derpibooru.

Possible cousins, but even if they were it implied in the episode Pinkie Apple Pie that they would be very distant cousins but related or not you know that there are going to be plenty of shipping images both SFW and NSFW.

Edited by Shanks

That was adorably sweet, and a well put together episode in my eyes. I wouldn't call it the best, but it's certainly a must-watch. :)

• Brohoof 1

I TOTALLY SHIP MARBLEXBIGMAC!! THEY SOO CUTE!!!! 

It looks like Big Mac and Marble Pie really like each other.

MarbleXBigMac shipping!!!!

Remember that episode that gave like a 50% chance that they were all cousins?

• Brohoof 3

Awww...I think I got a tooth-ache that was so sweet. I have a new holiday special to watch alongside Hearth's Warming Eve this year!  

I await the inevitable flood of Marble Pie fanart that will occur, especially the MarblePieXBig Mac. There's more than enough dilution between their bloodlines that it's not creepy if they are related, which is same reason anyone still ships ApplejackXPinkie any more.

Although, am I the only one spying the possible Chekchov's Gun here in regards to Holder's Boulder? The rock is egg shaped and was found in a dragon's nest, so either a) the dragon mistook it for an egg and added it to its nest before Holder found it, or B. it actually is a dragon's egg and just has yet to hatch. It took a massive burst of magic to hatch Spike, so who knows what it takes for a dragon's egg to hatch? 

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 5