Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning ship wreck

Aurelion Star

Link to RP: https://mlpforums.com/topic/140808-ship-wreck/

well I had an idea of a kind of an RP, where many ponies had plans to go to cruise to spend their vacation , but unfortunately the ship got wrecked  and they were forced to go to the island were they must survive and find ways to contact for rescue..

Note:
OC's must not be pegasi or alicorn cause it would be cheating and they can fly -__- , no point of this RP if they can fly..

so this thread is in room for improvement, so lets have your ideas....

Edited by Hypn0ticD
Addeed Link to RP
  • Brohoof 1

I would like to join with my oc Panic Moon, she's unicorn.

And maybe you could make it possible for Pegasi to join, if the distance is long enough between the mainland and the island, most Pegasi wouldn't be able to fly all the way to mainland because they wouldn't have enough energy for it. Just a solution... although, what the others suggests is pretty good too.

• Brohoof 1

What if you had a magic storm that surrounded the island, that had hurricane force winds that way a Pegasus would not be able to fly away.

well they would have no island to stay alive , since its the nearest shore.

That would make sense because ships don't just wreck it's normally a storm or something drifting around

well we could use that scenario for the cause of the wreckage

I would like to join with my oc Panic Moon, she's unicorn.

And maybe you could make it possible for Pegasi to join, if the distance is long enough between the mainland and the island, most Pegasi wouldn't be able to fly all the way to mainland because they wouldn't have enough energy for it. Just a solution... although, what the others suggests is pretty good too.

well since there was an accident happened due to a massive wave or something else, It might be possible for pegasis to join because every pony who were on boared were injured, so all of the pegasis wings were injured due to the wreckage, is that acceptable?

• Brohoof 1

well they would have no island to stay alive , since its the nearest shore.

well we could use that scenario for the cause of the wreckage

well since there was an accident happened due to a massive wave or something else, It might be possible for pegasis to join because every pony who were on boared were injured, so all of the pegasis wings were injured due to the wreckage, is that acceptable?

That would be acceptable as well

• Brohoof 2

How about unicorns? They can teleport xD

Not every unicorn can use teleportation. In fact, it's one of the more advance magic spells. Plus, when you're on an unknown island, you don't know how far the distance is between the mainland and the island itself. Depending how far this unicorn teleport, they might just end up the water instead... Too risky to teleport.

• Brohoof 2

How about unicorns? They can teleport xD

Specific reason for ship.. "wrecking" would make even more interesting ^.^ If this is complete, I'd be interested to join in ^^

oh yeah , I legitimately forgot about magic, hmmm

can we make an excuse about unicorn uhmm, leys try this , ley say all of the unicorns are still training for magic , yes they can use it , but for teleporting and other magic that can be used to escape are , S class magic , they can only use B class , for example, they can make fire but bending elements is S class, summoning also , they can only use simple magic , like make small things float by there magic and so

is that acceptable?

So could we get a little detail concerning the island? Is it inhabited? Volcanic? Uninhabitable?

For thrill actions

we only have a few months to inhabit the Island because it is in the verge of eruption cause by the massive volcano, and the island is inhabited by magical creatures like

nightmare mare- a unicorn that is the queen of the island

apple heart plant- this plant is very dangerous, if you see a heart like plant with green like grass arpund it , dont come near it cause you will be swallowed, this is like a fly trap that I use as a relative but it's huge.

the toxic frog - this is a rainbow colored frog with a deadly venom of mucos.

curable - by herbs of pure white petals

found in the cave of toxic frogs -_-, so be careful, its gonna be hard to get the herbs.

then last is the

forest of hallucinations - its common sense right , when you're in there , you will see your dreams come to life and becomes your nightmares.

that is all I've come up with so far , any additions?

• Brohoof 2

uhm were still enough for the RP ,if you guys dont mind , can we invite froends to this thread , its ok if its one or two as long as we can reach the minimum number of players that is ten, to be exact.

thanks guys

• Brohoof 1

well , I trust you.

ok now that the players are set , we can begin the adventure.

please fill me in with the characters of the RP.

Name: Dusk night ( hes an alicorn but for now he's a unicorn)

small intro , he's good at building houses.

hahaha since we need to survive , he can help a lot for our shelter and he can set traps for wild creatures and stuff.

we need this ponies who can specialize

-hunting

-like a nurse or something and please add some more so that we can finalize the events.

• Brohoof 1

Could it be possible for me to control two characters? If not, let me know which one you like most.

Name: Panic Moon
Race: Unicorn
Useful talents: Good with wild animals and regonizing (dangerous) nature

Name: Trivy
Race: Unicorn
Useful talents: Healing Magic and leadership (good organizer)

• Brohoof 2

Could it be possible for me to control two characters? If not, let me know which one you like most.

Name: Panic MoonRace: UnicornAge: 17 (like me)Useful talents: Good with wild animals and regonizing (dangerous) nature

Name: TrivyRace: UnicornAge: 20Useful talents: Healing Magic and leadership (good organizer)

that would be awesome , just make sure it wont be difficult for you, and about pnic moon, it would be best if she only has knowledge about the species we will encounter but does not know how to pet them , shes afraid I guess?

a phobia of dangerous creatures?

is that acceptable?

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/assassin-r7382

She can free run everywhere, useful for getting food and supplies ^^

well she can be a handful and she can also be the hunter for our stocks and food.

and I guess dusk and assasin can become good buds cause he understands true pain.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/emerald-isle-r8968a fine Irish lass

Race: Earthpony (unusual for me)

Use: mapping and exploring

woah our very own mapper ha ha ha ha

that would help a lot , s that no one will get lost awesome

• Brohoof 2

that would be awesome , just make sure it wont be difficult for you, and about pnic moon, it would be best if she only has knowledge about the species we will encounter but does not know how to pet them , shes afraid I guess?

a phobia of dangerous creatures?

is that acceptable?

Well no phobia but she's not gonna pet them. (She isn't a master like fluttershy) She just knows a little about animal behaviour, if they are aggressive or not. When to run, or when not to run. If they are poisenes or not etc. She can't control them or anything (of at least with difficulty.)

And controlling two characters will be a challenge but a fun one for sure.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

Well no phobia but she's not gonna pet them. (She isn't a master like fluttershy) She just knows a little about animal behaviour, if they are aggressive or not. When to run, or when not to run. If they are poisenes or not etc. She can't control them or anything (of at least with difficulty.)

And controlling two characters will be a cha

llenge but a fun one for sure.

well good luck

here's the start of the RP

many ponies will be coming aboard the boat and they will have a bit of fun on the cruise , lets say they or we will be having fun there for atleast a week or two, then when we got along the 5 of us , at that time , the cruise is being suck by a water hurricane or atleast thats what its called , aside from that , then all of us got separated and ended up at an island , there we need to regroup, we will find ourselves because of me , just go with the flow of my plans , so in the island is where we start our mission.

we need to survive before the volcano erupts and when the rescue comes, the rescue is contacted during the hurricane scenario, rescue will come about 3 to 4 months , thats is how far the civilization is.

so , is this ok?

• Brohoof 1