Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Adventures around Equis

Golden Storm

A small group of people with unique skills travel on the roads and wilds, making differences all across Equestria. Currently, they are on their way to a village where dark, mysterious forces are at work, and they will be in for a nasty surprise when one of them is captured and made into a slave. How will they get their friend back? Will they be able to stop the evils surrounding the village? Or will they fail, and never see their buddy again? Or, will they just remember the time he ate your cupcakes without asking and leave him there? Maybe they'll just hoof it to the next town afterwards, unaffected by the odd things. Maybe they'll make bad puns all the way. Maybe they'll all end up as Mary Sue alicorns. Heh. Let's hope not. Hopefully, they will all be awesome. Heh. How are you today? I had a good day, I saw that movie with that guy from that place with all those things. He seemed a bit.p too...you know, like that? Wait, shut up a second.......................I have to remember something........................ Where was I again? don't know. Who's idea was this? Where am I? Who are you? Find out by Roleplaying. Just....DO it!!