Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Marble Pie Fan Club

CinnamonPop

Marble is such a cutie patootie! Could she be even shyer than Fluttershy? I'd love to see an episode about those two!

So technically, her and Pinkie are twins? I really like that idea. She's now one of my favorites, hoping for dialog next time!

large.png

• Brohoof 8

Man I'm just taken by her! What is so stinking cute, I can't pinpoint it. She's got "it" whatever it is that mesmerizes, the same thing Flutters has. She's cute as a button. Her mane and tail are similar to Pinkie's pre-cutie mark mane and tail, no?

Also, I'm a squirrel rank now woo!

• Brohoof 4

I so badly want to change my profile picture to a cute picture of Marble Pie, but I'll be afraid that people won't recognise who I am :(

The struggles in life... :blush:

Oh and...we need a Blushing Marble Pie emoticon ;)

• Brohoof 4

I so badly want to change my profile picture to a cute picture of Marble Pie, but I'll be afraid that people won't recognise who I am :(

The struggles in life... :blush:

Oh and...we need a Blushing Marble Pie emoticon ;)

SECONDED

• Brohoof 4

Oh and...we need a Blushing Marble Pie emoticon

THIRDEDED.

Could you imagine it?  Fluttershy and Marble Pie together?  They'd have the best silent conversations ever - all facial expression, body language and smiles.  Adorableness X INFINITY.

FlutterMarble

I ships it.

<3 

• Brohoof 2

If I don't see anymore episodes with marble in it....then....I'll consider reading fanfics for once....but ONLY with Marble Pie in it

marble_pie_by_mrkupkake-d9ecbkd.png

MHM MHM MHM MHM MHM MHM MHM MHM MHM MHM MHM MHM

MHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHM MHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHMMHM

MHM/10 for cutest dialogue in mlp

Edited by Rawzy
  • Brohoof 3

I like her. She may not have any bright colors, but her shyness and very awkward conversation with Big Mac makes her the adorable :DD

tumblr_nwqwwak2bf1urj73to1_400.gif

tumblr_nwqx8uvSDy1rhaba7o1_400.png

tumblr_nwqk5luFi31qzkiifo1_400.png

tumblr_nwuhcuI2Ly1rnyyl8o1_400.jpg

tumblr_nws37hqxL51rnyyl8o1_500.jpg

Edited by Varrack
  • Brohoof 4

It was like looking in a mirror with her; very relatable.

Very cute horse.

I'm sorry if this is off topic but your signature is awesome ;D now back on topic Marble is certainly going to be a fan favourite. I made a facebook group of her and it got 200 likes overnight.

• Brohoof 2