Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Limestone Pie Fan club

Delzepp

Hi everyone. Welcome to the Limestone Pie fan club, the rules are as follows:

• No bad language (no swearing, cursing)
  • No bullying (no badmouthing any other forum members, let's all be friends here)
  • NEVER post naughty/NSFW images (please keep this fan club clean for all ages)

If you wanna break the rules, then...

1008921__safe_meme_animated_screencap_im

That being said, have fun!

1008860__safe_solo_vector_simple+backgro

Edited by Delzepp
  • Brohoof 3

I'm guessing your OC is also tomboyish?

Oh, no. Quite the opposite in fact.

Limestone reminds me of my OC because they both have an attitude.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, no. Quite the opposite in fact.

Limestone reminds me of my OC because they both have an attitude.

if your OC is female, than I'd say she sounds pretty tomboyish, if you're saying she has an attitude

if your OC is female, than I'd say she sounds pretty tomboyish, if you're saying she has an attitude

Not really sure how having an attitude makes someone a tomboy  :dash:

• Brohoof 2

I did not realize watching the episode that Limestone Pie's cutie mark is a literal half-lime and two stones. I'm really oddly happy about this unexpected turn of events.

Also oh gosh look at her look at the cute little grump

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I did not realize watching the episode that Limestone Pie's cutie mark is a literal half-lime and two stones. I'm really oddly happy about this unexpected turn of events.

Also oh gosh look at her look at the cute little grump

yup, here it is in all its glory

sig-4174741.large.png

Im really glad they didn't name her Chicken Pot Pie. Wasn't that Lauren's original choice?

heh heh, let's not go there X3

Edited by Delzepp
  • Brohoof 2

how come? what did you like about her the most?

dat attitude, for sure. It's rare we get characters like that in Mlp, who are brash, but not antagonists, like Gilda. That gravelly tone of her voice is kind of refreshing, to.
  • Brohoof 1

dat attitude, for sure. It's rare we get characters like that in Mlp, who are brash, but not antagonists, like Gilda. That gravelly tone of her voice is kind of refreshing, to.

in fact, I actually think that's Gilda's VA, or at least it sounds a lot like it

Limestone is just...badass. XD I love her voice, it has so much spunk to it without sounding overly mean. She seems like a character that would get along with Rainbow Dash a lot. They both seem rather hot headed. :P Also, I am a sucker for characters like this. Characters that have kind of a harsh and brooding personality ALWAYS have a potential for a sweet spot to their personality too, it would be nice to see that eventually. :3 The pies in this episode were just amazing. I hope we see more of them. In fact, she and Marble Pie might be tied for my favorites in the entire Pie family. 

Also, that Cutie Mark. I see what they did there. Quite obviously. : p

• Brohoof 1

Limestone is just...badass. XD

she pretty much has to be; from what I've heard, she takes care of the farm pretty much on her own, and it looks like no small task either

she pretty much has to be; from what I've heard, she takes care of the farm pretty much on her own, and it looks like no small task either

That....is a good point. I had not thought of that very deeply yet. Kinda strange that she has to take care of the farm on her own, you would think that the Pie family owuld be larger than that, or at the least, she would have some other help, but I suppose the ones have their own duties as well. 

I guess we can all say that the Pie family's ways are.....

Set in stone.

: D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That....is a good point. I had not thought of that very deeply yet. Kinda strange that she has to take care of the farm on her own, you would think that the Pie family owuld be larger than that, or at the least, she would have some other help, but I suppose the ones have their own duties as well.

well, at least she mentioned that, eventhough their parents own the land, she keeps things running

so she may not really work the farm ALL on her own (we all saw maud's strength in her episode), but she's definitely leader material

in fact, if she was my leader, I'd know I'm in good hooves X3

Edited by Delzepp

>Perfect hairstyle

>Amazing expressions

>Tomboyish

>Angry, mean, and pouty

We may have just found best pony. In all seriousness I really liked her. She was fun and I liked everything  about her. I hope we see her again soon.

• Brohoof 2

I liked limestone's passion for her farm. I think the specific color chosen for her eyes (to match her lime color cutie) came off as having a sinister look, like the eyes of a dragon or lizard type creature. Sort of contributed to her overall negative nature in the majority of this episode.

• Brohoof 1

Limestone Pie is basically me when I have no time for pleasantries. 10/10 would befriend.

That being said, I see there's a growing trend to pin her the "always angry/negative" card. I really don't see it that way. In my opinion, she's completely misunderstood.

Imagine you're working really hard at something. You give it all of you, and possibly more. That thing is everything for you. That's basically the rock farm for her. Now imagine there's some people coming, and you know nothing anout them except that they're not into your most beloved thing. Who could blame her that she basically overreacted about a bunch of strangers stomping around her farm? It's like you're making a huge detailed diorama and someone lets loose a toddler in the same room. You shove it out the door. And that's what she wanted from the beginning, since she saw a bunch of ignorants who can mess everything.

And sure they did.

So, from that perspective, I say she's more overprotective of her farm, her family and her tradition than actually mean. Although she had some sick (and totally awesome) revenge-y pleasure of seeing the Apples blankly staring into their rock soup.

• Brohoof 3