Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Limestone Pie Fan club

Delzepp

@Bit Boss Your wish, is my Command!

(though I'm starting to run out of resources here...)

So! Let's start this off with the best!

limestone_pie_beanie_plush_by_lazyperson  We really need more plushies of this mare! ...where I can afford them of course!

limestone_hardcore_bully_by_shimazun-d9s  About as close to "fluffy" as I suppose she gets. Though Limey does do Scruffy quite well...

limestone_pie_by_jadekettu-d9g7wdo.jpg  A gray day for a gray mare! Fitting scenery for our little stormcloud!

limestone_pie_by_lmlstaticdash-d9srl9q.j  Kinda funny, innit? How often & well L.S.P goes with slightly askew clothing, eh wut?

limestone_pie_vs_determination_by_hakar_  Well, Pinkie got to play Sans...

shut_up_i_don_t_like_this_by_foxofwar-da

Titled: "Shut up, I don't like this" by Foxofwar on Deviant art. It's rare, but ponies in dresses do work well sometimes!

babscon_2017_asset_miners_by_moronsonofband man o' Mare o' War! Does Limestone look totally radical with a drillgun! Get the feeling these're based offa some game I don't know, but it's pretty much a weapon built for her! (Also, hold my doubts if I'd be able to post this if she was facing forward, lol)

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

@Bit Boss Hah! Wish I had a Limestone plushie! It's hard enough finding good plushies of the main characters!

Tsunstone.png And another, because I have to spit out as much as possible!

...and she's not just another tsundere! Like, she's a hard-bitten, farm-raised mare who just hasn't figured out how to love yet!

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...~*  Anybeing else notice that Limey seems to have a habit of showing up as... rather curvaceous? I suppose that makes sense that an Earth Pony mare that works all day busting rocks on a rock farm would likely have some strong legs.

limestone_pie_by_burgerkiss-daib6gq.jpg Not that there be any reason I'm focusing on her legs or anything~*

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Well, good thing I looked up the title. I don't know if I've brought this up before but Walk The Moon is totally my ballad for Limestone.

The lyrics just remind me so much of her.

"A backless dress & some beat-up sneaks."

I can totally see her coming out after only a few minutes of throwing on her only "good" dress that you can tell she's kept all these years, unused in the back of the closet just in case someone actually ever did ask her out. And when she does come out for your date she just dismissively says: "Okay, fine. I'm good to go."

"...You're still in your work shoes..."  "Yeah? What of it?"

"She took my arm, I don't know how it happened.

We took the floor, and she said...

"Oh, don't you dare look back. Just keep your eyes on me."

I said, "You're holding back."

She said, "S-Shut up, and dance with me!"

This woman is my destiny~~*

Let me paint you the mental image I have that comes to mind when that part plays.

I-*cough* You and her at some dance club, the both of you sitting by the sidelines. You don't consider yourself much of a dancer, and besides, she's kind of intimidating what with the way she's currently scowling at you. She does want to dance, something fierce, but she's not open enough with her own feelings to just come out and ask that of you. So, instead, while your gaze is somewheres else, she just grabs you by the arm, and literally drags you off to the dance floor. As she pushes you in to place to hold your arms and clearly shows shes going to make you dance for her if she has to. Worried in her own gruff way, she barks at you not to duck out of her moment because a part of her knows your just as uncomfortable as she is. You call her on her bluff, she stammers out a dismissal... and for the rest of the evening, the two of you get into a rhythm and rock slowly in each others arms. Safe now, knowing that both of you have someone to lean on.

There's just something unbearably romantic about Limestone's personality. Strong enough to lead & push you around, but still that hint that she still needs you around too for the times she can't keep up the angry facade.

...and nyo, dat doesn't mean I'm attracted to tsunderes!

And since I also feel obligating to provide a pic too...   Appearently there's some new anime around, Mekomoto Friends or something, I tried watching it, the animation is kind of weird and it is so clearly a kids' show for educating on animals via personifying them. But the Shoebill stork looks oddly familiar. Same attitude, hair, color scheme and those gorgeous eyes...

Shoebill.png and I have to admit. Limestone's eyes are the most attractive thing I've ever seen.

• 1 month later...

Gettin' harder to find new stuff of her these days.

limestone_by_ta_na-dak2q66.png You know, that dismissive gesture is probably why your mane is perma-bent like that.

1514015_safe_artist-colon-radek1212_lime

Hah, I choose to believe the contradiction there was intentional and very Limestone! Who said Derpibooru wasn't a trustworthy site for pony pics?

Also, FYI. That last pic was titled as Limabetes.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Gah! It's been over a month of nothing on this thread! For shaame!

And what better an opening segway then mentioning that I saw the newer episode of Limestone! Sure, she didn't get a speaking role, but she stole the scenes for me!

Limestone_redux.jpg 

Limestone1.png

LS_TT.png Much like how Applejack is a jeans sort of gal, Limey is so a Tank Top lady!

She's not one to dress up, but I can see that only making her look that much more beautiful when she does!

Limestone_as_a_mother.jpg 

There's just... something about her. I can't help but think she'd make a great mother once she opens up and lets somepony in.~*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

It was great seeing Limestone Pie along with Marble Pie again in Maud Couple. She even told us a moral we all must remember when we're out and about.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 2

I used to hate Limestone.  I thought she was a total bi-atch in...um....that Hearthwarming one....whatever it was called.  But now I freaking love her!  The development of her character in The Maud Couple, though brief, was brilliant.  She may be the most misunderstood pony on the show.  We now know that she's typically miserable and lonely, and wishes that she, too, had a coltfriend.  It just made her so endearing to me when I found out that I'm so similar to her!  :(

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...