Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adventures from a hospital bed

The Pixelated Pony

https://mlpforums.com/topic/139746-adventures-from-a-hospital-bed-rpnow-searching/?p=4144584OOC

(One Year earlier...)

A young pegasus mare was sat on her roof it was her birthday a few days ago the party was a complete flop she looked around the town board nothing much was happening and nothing was gonna happen until later when her friends went to the carnival with her. That would be fun.

Winter sat on a bench waiting for when he had to go meet some of his friends. He felt bad because he had missed Sparkle's birthday. He had a small box in his saddle bag, think of it as a late birthday present for her when he sees her. He pulled it out and looked at the small box in blue wrapping paper, tied up with a white ribbon. He hadn't known what to get her so he just bought a necklace. He put it away before taking out a pocket watch another friend had given him a few years ago. He opened it and looked at the time. He put it into his bag before getting up. Winter straightened his scarf and sighed.

Renee was making her way towards the mare's house. On her back, She was carrying a small (but not light) present all wrapped up in yellow and red wrapping. Tied up was a red ribbon that was preventing the wrapping to get away or, at least rip apart. She got invited here by the same mare who's birthday was today. Renee looks around for her but she couldn't see or hear the mare around. "Is she out of town?" She asked herself as looks at the present on her back. Inside it was nothing but a hoof made watch, made from her bare hooves. Renee sighs gently, remembering that some friends of Sparkle's were coming over to her place to celebrate the pegasus's birthday. The young unicorn looks around and pulled out her book on "How to fix machines" and started reading quietly, waiting for the lot to arrive.

Renee was making her way towards the mare's house. On her back, She was carrying a small (but not light) present all wrapped up in yellow and red wrapping. Tied up was a red ribbon that was preventing the wrapping to get away or, at least rip apart. She got invited here by the same mare who's birthday was today. Renee looks around for her but she couldn't see or hear the mare around. "Is she out of town?" She asked herself as looks at the present on her back. Inside it was nothing but a hoof made watch, made from her bare hooves. Renee sighs gently, remembering that some friends of Sparkle's were coming over to her place to celebrate the pegasus's birthday. The young unicorn looks around and pulled out her book on "How to fix machines" and started reading quietly, waiting for the lot to arrive.

Sparkle jumped down from the roof almost landing on Renee in the process. "Oh... Hey there Renee" She said embarrassed "you made it. I guess... You seen the others? Y'know? For the awesome day we're gonna have today?" She was so excited that she couldn't help pushing some clouds around and jumping on one until it began to rain forming puddles that she then jumped in playfully "this will be the bestest day in the history of my life Renee! Think about it! The world opens up to you at 18 I could go anywhere now!"

Winter began walking to Sparkles' house, which was just around the corner luckily. He turned the corner and saw Renee and Sparkle. He walked over to them "Hello, Sparkle. Hello Renee..." He said in his quiet and polite voice. He looked at Sparkle and frowned "I'm sorry, I missed your birthday a few days ago... but I did bring you a late gift" He said, taking out the small blue box.

Black heart ducked in and out of the shadows keeping her eyes and horn hidden as she neared sparkle's home she wispered from the darkness "hey guys, how's it going?" Moving as fast as possible around her friends so it sounded like it was coming from every derection appearing behind sparkle, renee and winter being as silent as she could.

Sparkle jumped down from the roof almost landing on Renee in the process. "Oh... Hey there Renee" She said embarrassed "you made it. I guess... You seen the others? Y'know? For the awesome day we're gonna have today?" She was so excited that she couldn't help pushing some clouds around and jumping on one until it began to rain forming puddles that she then jumped in playfully "this will be the bestest day in the history of my life Renee! Think about it! The world opens up to you at 18 I could go anywhere now!"

Renee giggled gently as she closed the book she was reading and smiled. "Yea.. It is exciting at the age of 18! Heck! You can drive a car, get a job, find your special Somepony and loads of ideas that will get your brain ticking!" Renee smiled gently as she watched the mare squee in excitement. "But I warn you.. At the age of 18.. You can make mistakes that'll easily misplace your life... But!! That won't happen!" Renee smiled as she noticed the others making their way.

Winter began walking to Sparkles' house, which was just around the corner luckily. He turned the corner and saw Renee and Sparkle. He walked over to them "Hello, Sparkle. Hello Renee..." He said in his quiet and polite voice. He looked at Sparkle and frowned "I'm sorry, I missed your birthday a few days ago... but I did bring you a late gift" He said, taking out the small blue box.

Black heart ducked in and out of the shadows keeping her eyes and horn hidden as she neared sparkle's home she wispered from the darkness "hey guys, how's it going?" Moving as fast as possible around her friends so it sounded like it was coming from every derection appearing behind sparkle, renee and winter being as silent as she could.

Alice noticed the pony that was carrying the blue present and the noise that was sounding from everywhere. "Hey Winter! Hey Black heart!" Renee said in a causal tone of voice as she put her book away. Renee then looks at sparkle and said. "Well.. Seems that every pony is here.. Shall we go have some fun on your special day Sparkle or let you open up the late presents you have in store?" Renee giggled gently as she noticed the present on Winters back but couldn't see Black heart anyway.

Renee giggled gently as she closed the book she was reading and smiled. "Yea.. It is exciting at the age of 18! Heck! You can drive a car, get a job, find your special Somepony and loads of ideas that will get your brain ticking!" Renee smiled gently as she watched the mare squee in excitement. "But I warn you.. At the age of 18.. You can make mistakes that'll easily misplace your life... But!! That won't happen!" Renee smiled as she noticed the others making their way.  

Alice noticed the pony that was carrying the blue present and the noise that was sounding from everywhere. "Hey Winter! Hey Black heart!" Renee said in a causal tone of voice as she put her book away. Renee then looks at sparkle and said. "Well.. Seems that every pony is here.. Shall we go have some fun on your special day Sparkle or let you open up the late presents you have in store?" Renee giggled gently as she noticed the present on Winters back but couldn't see Black heart anyway.

"Uhh... I always struggle with decisions like this... Uhh presents! I may be an adult but I still act like a child I know... But. Is there really anything wrong with that? " Sparkle said getting even more excited "I hope you don't mind my choice? Do you? C'mon be honest guys. Have I made the right choice?" She was always worried about trying to please other ponies no matter how excited she got

Cresent herd his alarm go off. looking at it confused he wondered why in Luna's mane did he set it this early?

its not job related,
no sparing sessions or cave dives to do.
no zacora helping him map out the woods why in

the bat pony's gaze drifted over towards a red box wit a blue ribbon on it. The batpony wondered if this was another pinki surprise. he stumbled towards it reading the tag with the word "sparkle" on it. His eyes went wide in shock and annoyance "bite me sideways"

Later

"Uhh... I always struggle with decisions like this... Uhh presents! I may be an adult but I still act like a child I know... But. Is there really anything wrong with that? " Sparkle said getting even more excited "I hope you don't mind my choice? Do you? C'mon be honest guys. Have I made the right choice?" She was always worried about trying to please other ponies no matter how excited she got

Cresent recognized the excited mare with her group of friends, he was late but now how to make is entrance without being a punk about it as he thought he forgot how fast he was flying he didn't notice a cloud that he smacked into. the cloud happened to be above the mare and as he impacted the cloud a loud "POOF" was herd over head. The present cresent was balancing on his head flew off and fell next to the mare with a little "thump" somehow landing perfectly

Cresent herd his alarm go off. looking at it confused he wondered why in Luna's mane did he set it this early?

its not job related,

no sparing sessions or cave dives to do.

no zacora helping him map out the woods why in

the bat pony's gaze drifted over towards a red box wit a blue ribbon on it. The batpony wondered if this was another pinki surprise. he stumbled towards it reading the tag with the word "sparkle" on it. His eyes went wide in shock and annoyance "bite me sideways"

Later

Cresent recognized the excited mare with her group of friends, he was late but now how to make is entrance

without being a punk about it as he thought he forgot how fast he was flying he didn't notice a cloud that he smacked into. the cloud happened to be above the mare and as he impacted the cloud a loud "POOF" was

herd over head. The present cresent was balancing on his head flew off and fell next to the mare with a little "thump" somehow landing perfectly

"Oh hello there Crescent glad you could 'drop' in. " Sparkle said

Looking up at him. "I take it this is yours?" She flew up and placed the present on his back "there you go Crescent. Your coming to the carnival today right?" She said pulling him from the cloud and giving him a light peck on the cheek

@, being pulled from the cloud and receiving the peck he blushed slightly hugging the mare and pecking her on the lips in return "wouldn't miss it for anything just hope I'm not too late for ya" he looked at the others below "hey guys what I miss?" said the bat pony gliding down with the mare doing his best to calm his wings

Winter jumped when he heard the voice out of no where "Please stop doing that Black Heart..." He said as he regained his balance. He looked at Sparkle and said "I think opening presents is a good idea" He then looked up at Cresent as he came down and said "Not much..."

Winter jumped when he heard the voice out of no where "Please stop doing that Black Heart..." He said as he regained his balance. He looked at Sparkle and said "I think opening presents is a good idea" He then looked up at Cresent as he came down and said "Not much..."

oh, come on winter it's fun. Anyway you guys excited?" Black heart said disappearing and reappearing in front of her friends and removing her sunglasses to reveal her two blood-red eyes and fixing her mane to revealing her curved horn. " well then now that's fixed is everyone here? Can we get going?"

oh, come on winter it's fun. Anyway you guys excited?" Black heart said disappearing and reappearing in front of her friends and removing her sunglasses to reveal her two blood-red eyes and fixing her mane to revealing her curved horn. " well then now that's fixed is everyone here? Can we get going?"

"Sorry Black Heart your gonna have to wait until later. Also it's January why are you wearing sunglasses? It just seems a little odd if you ask me. Then again I'm not you am I? I'm Sparkle J Sword. " Sparkle giggled at her stupidity "but hey each to their own I guess"

Renee shook her head gently and sighed, feeling like she's the odd one out. She then looks at Sparkle who was really hyper excited and choose to open presents. "So.. Sparkle.. Who is this... Stallion that pecked your cheek? Do I know him or is he.. A childhood friend of yours?" Renee asked as she looks at the stallion next to Sparkle.

"Sorry Black Heart your gonna have to wait until later. Also it's January why are you wearing sunglasses? It just seems a little odd if you ask me. Then again I'm not you am I? I'm Sparkle J Sword. " Sparkle giggled at her stupidity "but hey each to their own I guess"

"Well I wear sunglasses to keep my eyes hidden from most ponies I wasn't born with red eyes just like I wasn't born with this curved horn, I don't even remember what colour my eyes was before, but now that I'm with friends I don't think I need to hide them, right?" She said "anyway what are we going to do?"

"This guy his Crescent. And he's mine! So if you want a Stallion try Winter. I've known Crescent... 'Bout five years now " Sparkle walked up to Renee just between us I kinda have a thing for batponies. " she whispered "don't tell anypony okay? It's the wings that do it for me"

"This guy his Crescent. And he's mine! So if you want a Stallion try Winter. I've known Crescent... 'Bout five years now " Sparkle walked up to Renee just between us I kinda have a thing for batponies. " she whispered "don't tell anypony okay? It's the wings that do it for me"

Renee growled gently at sparkles comment. "I don't care about dating.. It shouldn't be real.." Renee sighed and returned to her happy state of manner. "But sure! I'll keep it a secret!" Renee smiled and looks at her grandfather clock she had hidden away. "Hmm? It's heading towards lunch.. And boy.. I didn't have any breakfast this morning.. Why? Cause I was busy making the present for you." Renee looks at her stomach that was growling loudly.

"Umm guys?" Black heart said clearly annoyed "what are we going to do until then carnival? I'm getting a little bit hungry myself so you wanna go get something to eat? Anyway sparkle not to be rude or anything but I think nopony here cares about your love-life, I know I certainly don't. I'll never understand you normal mares"

Renee growled gently at sparkles comment. "I don't care about dating.. It shouldn't be real.." Renee sighed and returned to her happy state of manner. "But sure! I'll keep it a secret!" Renee smiled and looks at her grandfather clock she had hidden away. "Hmm? It's heading towards lunch.. And boy.. I didn't have any breakfast this morning.. Why? Cause I was busy making the present for you." Renee looks at her stomach that was growling loudly.

"Renee you shouldn't have done that... You didn't need to get me or make me anything. My parents have already got me a metric ton of stuff that I don't need, it's like they're preparing me for my wedding of something. " Sparkle said "you could have some birthday cake for breakfast I did!"

"Umm guys?" Black heart said clearly annoyed "what are we going to do until then carnival? I'm getting a little bit hungry myself so you wanna go get something to eat? Anyway sparkle not to be rude or anything but I think nopony here cares about your love-life, I know I certainly don't. I'll never understand you normal mares"

Renee nodded to her comment on sparkles "love life" but shrugged after she nodded her head, getting herself confused and awkward at the same time. "I may be a mare but.. I rather wait for the perfect time to get one than rather rushing up to one... It kind of feels like forcing yourself and that stallion to date.. I think I may cause sarcasm over me.."

"Renee you shouldn't have done that... You didn't need to get me or make me anything. My parents have already got me a metric ton of stuff that I don't need, it's like they're preparing me for my wedding of something. " Sparkle said "you could have some birthday cake for breakfast I did!"

Renee tilts her head gently. "Eat cake for breakfast? Huh.. Yea it's your birthday and all but.. Why would you eat cake in the mornings?" Renee asked as she felt really mean to Sparkle on her special day. "Sorry if I'm being a little bossy.. It just happens when I get hungry.. If I don't get any food then.. I may end up having a mood swing.. You know what I mean?" She places a hoof around sparkle and smiled gently. "Hey! It's the least I can do! It's not like I'll go to anyponys birthday without a present eh? Besides! Why not make your special day a fun and spoiled one?"

Renee nodded to her comment on sparkles "love life" but shrugged after she nodded her head, getting herself confused and awkward at the same time. "I may be a mare but.. I rather wait for the perfect time to get one than rather rushing up to one... It kind of feels like forcing yourself and that stallion to date.. I think I may cause sarcasm over me.."

Renee tilts her head gently. "Eat cake for breakfast? Huh.. Yea it's your birthday and all but.. Why would you eat cake in the mornings?" Renee asked as she felt really mean to Sparkle on her special day. "Sorry if I'm being a little bossy.. It just happens when I get hungry.. If I don't get any food then.. I may end up having a mood swing.. You know what I mean?" She places a hoof around sparkle and smiled gently. "Hey! It's the least I can do! It's not like I'll go to anyponys birthday without a present eh? Besides! Why not make your special day a fun and spoiled one?"

" I don't like being spoiled it reminds me of canterlot. I hate that place. Which is why I moved here and met you guys. Best decision of my live So far. " Sparkle said bringing everyone into a group hug." You guys are the best friends a mare could ask for and I mean that"

Winter blushed and took a step away from Renee. He looked at Sparkle and said "I am not the dating type... no offense Renee." He said before noticing Renee's clock "You reminded me of my friend, Times, He always has about 12 clocks with him. " He said, chuckling. 

He looked at Sparkle "I lived in Canterlot once... I didn't like it, everyone there was really stuck up and I missed my friends."

" I don't like being spoiled it reminds me of canterlot. I hate that place. Which is why I moved here and met you guys. Best decision of my live So far. " Sparkle said bringing everyone into a group hug." You guys are the best friends a mare could ask for and I mean that"

cresent gave the mare another peck "don't think of it as spoiling love. think of it more as a break besides its been awhile since we all got together and cake makes good breakfast anyways im game if anypony else is".

Winter blushed and took a step away from Renee. He looked at Sparkle and said "I am not the dating type... no offense Renee." He said before noticing Renee's clock "You reminded me of my friend, Times, He always has about 12 clocks with him. " He said, chuckling. 

He looked at Sparkle "I lived in Canterlot once... I didn't like it, everyone there was really stuck up and I missed my friends."

Cresent raised an eye brow "everyponys been to cantoerlot save the bat pony, sounds a lot like a good visit but not a good living from everypony I hear from"

cresent gave the mare another peck "don't think of it as spoiling love. think of it more as a break besides its been awhile since we all got together and cake makes good breakfast anyways im game if anypony else is".

Cresent raised an eye brow "everyponys been to cantoerlot save the bat pony, sounds a lot like a good visit but not a good living from everypony I hear from"

" Crescent you've got that wrong living is TOO good there being the capital and all. All the kids are like total brats. The parents aren't much better, spoiling them rotten with all the latest whatever they want... I hate them. "Sparkle unlocked the door to her house " right to do list. Cake. Pressies. Carnival. Okay? Good!" She said inviteing the others inside