Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adventures from a hospital bed

The Pixelated Pony

" Crescent you've got that wrong living is TOO good there being the capital and all. All the kids are like total brats. The parents aren't much better, spoiling them rotten with all the latest whatever they want... I hate them. "Sparkle unlocked the door to her house " right to do list. Cake. Pressies. Carnival. Okay? Good!" She said inviteing the others inside

"I wouldn't say there all brats I know a few good ones" he said nuzzeling sparkle on the way in. It had been awhile since cresent was last here. He smilled at how the two met looking at the broken window he flew into now repaired thankfully. On the scale of things definitely one of the most odd ways to make a mare friend by running into her window "so glad we got that fixed" he said thinking outloud   

"I wouldn't say there all brats I know a few good ones" he said nuzzeling sparkle on the way in. It had been awhile since cresent was last here. He smilled at how the two met looking at the broken window he flew into now repaired thankfully. On the scale of things definitely one of the most odd ways to make a mare friend by running into her window "so glad we got that fixed" he said thinking outloud

"Yep... That was really funny though" Sparkle looked around the place was messy but she liked it. She wasn't the type to keep things in pristine condition and it was clearly visible in certain rooms like the kitchen where there were knives and cooking utensils spread out across the table top covered in chocolate icing just like the cake

"Yep... That was really funny though" Sparkle looked around the place was messy but she liked it. She wasn't the type to keep things in pristine condition and it was clearly visible in certain rooms like the kitchen where there were knives and cooking utensils spread out across the table top covered in chocolate icing just like the cake

Cresent went up to hug sparkle again hearing her blood beat go from a tinge of depression to happiness again, he herd her blood do that every time canterlot was brought up. He never asked her for details as she told him bits and pices of what ever happened there.

Cresent looked at the group coming in "she didn't tell you guys how we met huh?" he asked the group again at large  

Edited by cwhip9

Cresent went up to hug sparkle again hearing her blood beat go from a tinge of depression to happiness again, he herd her blood do that every time canterlot was brought up. He never asked her for details as she told him bits and pices of what ever happened there.

Cresent looked at the group coming in "she didn't tell you guys how we met huh?" he asked the group again at large

Renee shook her head gently as the mare entered the household of her best friend, Sparkle. "No unfortunately.. She hasn't told me about what happened..but I would like to know how you two lovebirds met!" Renee said with curiosity, even know dating is not one of her strongest Interest.

Winter blushed and took a step away from Renee. He looked at Sparkle and said "I am not the dating type... no offense Renee." He said before noticing Renee's clock "You reminded me of my friend, Times, He always has about 12 clocks with him. " He said, chuckling. 

He looked at Sparkle "I lived in Canterlot once... I didn't like it, everyone there was really stuck up and I missed my friends."

Renee giggled a bit hearing Winters comment about not being the dateful type and looked at her grandfather clock. "Well.. I have important events in life and I don't like being late!" She smiled and held it in her hooves. "I don't really have a grandfather so.. I built this watch on my own hooves! It's pretty easy once you get the idea of technology and wires.. You know what I mean? Oh! And don't worry.. I'm not up for dating either so.. That makes two of us buddy!" She explained and smiled gently as she looks around the messy household.

Black heart walked into sparkle's home "well I don't really care about how you two met, but then again I don't care about much anyway, so I'm just going to raid your fridge." she said walking twards the kichen "you can do whatever you want, just call me whenever you're done" she opened the fridge as her horn starts to glow and a shadow wrapped around all the food and telaported it away

Edited by redshell

Black heart walked into sparkle's home "well I don't really care about how you two met, but then again I don't care about much anyway, so I'm just going to raid your fridge." she said walking twards the kichen "you can do whatever you want, just call me whenever you're done" she opened the fridge as her horn starts to glow and a shadow wrapped around all the food and telaported it away

carfull not to eat too much hate to have that go belly up in a middle of the ride" cresent said after a chuckle at Black heart. As he talked more with this group he soon realized he really hasn't met any of them till now....he wasn't sure if what was being said with that fact

@@VinylWubs, cresent smiled at Sparkel then looked at the window he crashed into several months ago "in a way I like to call it a happy accident" he answered deciding to let the birthday mare tell the story to keep her positive mood going   

Renee shook her head gently as the mare entered the household of her best friend, Sparkle. "No unfortunately.. She hasn't told me about what happened..but I would like to know how you two lovebirds met!" Renee said with curiosity, even know dating is not one of her strongest Interest.

Renee giggled a bit hearing Winters comment about not being the dateful type and looked at her grandfather clock. "Well.. I have important events in life and I don't like being late!" She smiled and held it in her hooves. "I don't really have a grandfather so.. I built this watch on my own hooves! It's pretty easy once you get the idea of technology and wires.. You know what I mean? Oh! And don't worry.. I'm not up for dating either so.. That makes two of us buddy!" She explained and smiled gently as she looks around the messy household.

"Well how it happened was I was looking after my little Sister and then boom! Crescent had flown straight into the window. " Sparkle said almost laughing "then I obviously went out to check on him. I brought him inside and well the rest as they say is history... I think... Not ancient history I'm not that old!"

"Well are you done talking about the past?" Black heart said walking in "can we please do something fun now. You know sparkle I'd expect you to protest against me raiding your fridge oh well it's to late" black heart said horn glowing making some black flames dance to detract herself

"Well are you done talking about the past?" Black heart said walking in "can we please do something fun now. You know sparkle I'd expect you to protest against me raiding your fridge oh well it's to late" black heart said horn glowing making some black flames dance to detract herself

"Naw I don't eat that much anyway... But sure!" Sparkle said "after we open the presents" (I'm putting the present opening in a time skip)

A few minutes later...

"Let's go! " She walked out of the door wearing her new winter coat which was made especially to accommodate her larger than normal wing size.

"My friend's watch was a family heirloom, it used to belong to his great great great grandfather, Sir Chronos VI" He said.  He heard her say she wasn't up for dating and Winter sighed in relief.

[After time skip]

Winter smiled and said "Yeah, lets get going." He nodded and looked at Sparkle.

Cresent relaxed when he found out his present of clouds somhow didn't break apart on the way to Sparkel's place, now relived he sat back watching the other present opened looking forward to what was next

(after skip) cresent streatched his wings out and followed sparkle out the door trying to hug her without bumping the large wing "happy birthday again love"  

"Naw I don't eat that much anyway... But sure!" Sparkle said "after we open the presents" (I'm putting the present opening in a time skip)

A few minutes later...

"Let's go! " She walked out of the door wearing her new winter coat which was made especially to accommodate her larger than normal wing size.

Renee smiled and looked at her present on her back that was calmly sitting there, not falling off her back or anything. Using her Red aura, she levitated the present over to Sparkle who still was excited for her Birthday

*Time skips by*

Renee dusted off some dust that was attached to her fur and smiled gently. "Let's go have some fun!" Renee exclaimed as she followed the mare out the door, minding the other pony who was hugging her from behind. "So.. Do we need bits or anything? Cause I brought my wallet just in case!" She asked as they started walking to their destination.

Cresent relaxed when he found out his present of clouds somhow didn't break apart on the way to Sparkel's place, now relived he sat back watching the other present opened looking forward to what was next

(after skip) cresent streatched his wings out and followed sparkle out the door trying to hug her without bumping the large wing "happy birthday again love"

"Crescent really? You don't need to say it that much." Sparkle gave him a quick kiss before running towards the Carnival which was clearly visible thanks to the large lights flashing around its perimeter. And the loud music that could be heard from four blocks away from the nearest speaker

[After timeskip] "finally, last one there has to buy everything except you sparkle if you are last that the second last will do it." Black heart said disappearing into a puff of smoke and speeding away. "see you there" black heart was moving as fast as possible ducking in and out of Shadows "suckers"

[After timeskip] "finally, last one there has to buy everything except you sparkle if you are last that the second last will do it." Black heart said disappearing into a puff of smoke and speeding away. "see you there" black heart was moving as fast as possible ducking in and out of Shadows "suckers"

" hey sounds good to me!" Sparkle darted off after Black Heart "last pony if it makes you feel better I'll bake you a cake when we get home tonight! " She ran across the road being narrowly missed by a passing car (foreshadowing much?) Which disappeared honking its horn as it drove away

cresent smiled at the challenge " too easy" he sprung over the other ponys to the line glidding past them smiling all the while getting a little worried as Sparkel doge this and that. he then remembered she was a better maneuver then him. He smiled and focused on the finish line

Sparkle ran across another stretch of road when BANG! A car had drove straight into her. She flew off the ground a loud crack as parts of her bones broke she let out a small scream as she landed and then nothing. She couldn't see, hear or feal anything. The pony that had hit her stepped out of the car and looked at Sparkle. He feared that she was dead as she wasn't moving and her pulse was beginning to slow. Quickly he called the hospital they told him they would be there in two or so minutes until then he tried to keep her heart beating.

Sparkle ran across another stretch of road when BANG! A car had drove straight into her. She flew off the ground a loud crack as parts of her bones broke she let out a small scream as she landed and then nothing. She couldn't see, hear or feal anything. The pony that had hit her stepped out of the car and looked at Sparkle. He feared that she was dead as she wasn't moving and her pulse was beginning to slow. Quickly he called the hospital they told him they would be there in two or so minutes until then he tried to keep her heart beating.

Cresent herd the screm he turned towards the sound hearing a loud BANG! he herd his mare friends blood stop. He swung around seeing Sparkel on the ground not moving, another pony using cpr (or the pony equvlient)

"Sparkel!" he landed next to the mare hearing her blood not moving. He open his mouth about to start his blood magic but then realized he never told her about his blood magic. He couldn't do a thing   

Cresent herd the screm he turned towards the sound hearing a loud BANG! he herd his mare friends blood stop. He swung around seeing Sparkel on the ground not moving, another pony using cpr (or the pony equvlient)

"Sparkel!" he landed next to the mare hearing her blood not moving. He open his mouth about to start his blood magic but then realized he never told her about his blood magic. He couldn't do a thing

A small group had gathered around the scene murmering random sentiences "bat ponies you let them in your town and they do this" one of them said "mommy what's going on?" A small filly said as her mom covered their eyes "they better move that body soon Iddon't want anything to do with it. I hate corpses" another pony said

A small group had gathered around the scene murmering random sentiences "bat ponies you let them in your town and they do this" one of them said "mommy what's going on?" A small filly said as her mom covered their eyes "they better move that body soon Iddon't want anything to do with it. I hate corpses" another pony said

Cresent still stood there still shoked too move and half wrestling with himself. If he did any of his magic in front of this crowd there would be more then one pony in the hospital at the same time his mare friend was ether dead or dying. "It wasn't me, I..I just was flying...and...and..."

crowd or not his instinct kicked in and he bit down on the mare neck focusing on getting her blood that was faint like a small stream back to normal rhythms. One pony screamed in shock seeing the batpony bite the mare another began to tug at his wings painfully followed by another that seemed to tackle him making blood from the bats mouth fly onto the attacking pony

"Stop! she needs more blood her beat is" he couldn't finish that sentence with a strong hit to the jaw

"get out of here batpony!" said the attacker pony

"plese you got to let me help, her blood is almost dry, she's going to die!" Cresent tried fighting back but was ganged up on more

Dark heart heard a loud bang "what was that" zoomed back in the derection she came saw a group of ponies attacking crescent "hey get off him!" She looked around her eyes stopping on sparkle's limb form "no!" She ran up to sparkle checking her pulse "she's still alive" black heart noticed the bite marks. Her horn starts to glow and ripped the crowd away from crescent "go do what you were doing"

• Brohoof 1

Renee hears the crash as she ran over with fear. "S-sparkle! Don't die!" Streams of tears came down her cheek as she felt her heart go very slow. She then looks at the driver with an hurt expression. "H-how dare you!! You hurt my best friend! I'll never forget you! Never ever never!" She growled as she felt the anger swell up in her eyes. "I-I'm so sorry.. I wasn't focused onto the road and you got crashed.. Sparkle.. You're gonna be okay! Can you hear me!?" She shouts as she starts crying even more since, the pony who was her best friend got crashed. "Don't leave us!"

Crescent nodded at black heart zooming over to his made friend. Seeing Renne over her he flew to the other side "Renne move" said the bat pony sinking his teeth back into her finding the blood beat still fadding he had to raise it. Wings up he gave a mighty flap on the ground cutting into them drawing his own blood out and channeling the blood into her faster. He began to heair sirins behind him, letting go he let the medic pony's begin their work. Praying to Luna he did enough for the blood...and possibly... Her life

Edited by cwhip9

The ambulance arrived practically cutting the crowd into two perfect halves behind it was a police car. Five ponies got out of all of the vehicles, two from the ambulance and three from the police. The two paramedics began checking over Sparkle, when they found out that her heart was practically stopped. One of them he must've been new shouted "get me the electric thing that restarts the beaty thing"( or extremely dumb... ) another one said to him " it's called a defibrillator... And the beaty thing is a heart..." One of the police brought the stallion a defibrillator which he then used to shock Sparkle. After multiple attempts she was stable enough to be taken to the hospital. They put her on a stretcher and brought her into the back of the Ambulance, the senior one turned to the group of Sparkle's friends. "Y'all wanna come along assuming that y'all are with her?" He said whilst sitting down at the far end of the ambulance.

Cresent tired from the blood work and mob fight hoped onto the ambulance nodding at the Pony. Hearing the what sounded like new pony mix up the word "heart" into "beating thingy" nearly had him jump onto the medic pony...but the mob and blood magic worn him out as soon as he sat down on the bench in the cab. He burryed his face in his wings shaking in fear mutter "please...please...not on her birthday...pleas...."  

He was also shaking more from the blood magic, not many ponys knew about his vampirisim....another reason many ponys don't know much about vampony's is do to the fact most don't leave hollow shades. It was more of the pony public's reaction to them  then sun, blood, or even food.