Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adventures from a hospital bed

The Pixelated Pony

The ambulance arrived practically cutting the crowd into two perfect halves behind it was a police car. Five ponies got out of all of the vehicles, two from the ambulance and three from the police. The two paramedics began checking over Sparkle, when they found out that her heart was practically stopped. One of them he must've been new shouted "get me the electric thing that restarts the beaty thing"( or extremely dumb... ) another one said to him " it's called a defibrillator... And the beaty thing is a heart..." One of the police brought the stallion a defibrillator which he then used to shock Sparkle. After multiple attempts she was stable enough to be taken to the hospital. They put her on a stretcher and brought her into the back of the Ambulance, the senior one turned to the group of Sparkle's friends. "Y'all wanna come along assuming that y'all are with her?" He said whilst sitting down at the far end of the ambulance.

Renee shivers at the sight of her friend, being taken to hospital. "Oh Sparkle.. Please get better soon.." She whispered as she turns around to hear the male pony. She then got into the ambulance with the two ponies who was currently inside. Renee started to sob quietly but not too loud that the drivers can't hear each other on what should they do to poor Sparkle. Hearing a worried voice, she wipes off the tears that was still remaining from earlier on this morning. "Hey.. Are you okay?" She asks the shaking bat pony with a confident but worried tone that every pony would feel at such a difficult time.

• Brohoof 1

@@VinylWubs,

Cresent herd the voice next to him. Seeing Renee there asking made him shake a little more, he used his wings to wipes the blood of his muzzle, hopping to have the blood off him he noded thankfull for the concern but still unable to speak. He looked at Sparkel hopping for some movement from her. some sign the blood work he tried actually worked. He shook his head realizing it was out of his hoofs now. looking at the floor now

"just...." cresent tried to say what he wanted "its...its". He couldn't say the word birthday without crying    

Edited by cwhip9

The ambulance drove away and arrived at the hospital. When the ambulance stopped they left the Crescent and Renne behind before taking Sparkle into the hospital and up to diagnostics. When they checked her they found out that her vision had worsened severely in the crash. If she woke up than she'd have to wear glasses for the rest of her life. Fortunately that and some broken bones was the extent of her injuries until they found out one thing. Sparkle had entered a coma. No pony knew when she'd wake up they just had to hope.

@@The Pixelated Pony, @@VinylWubs, Cresent stood there staring at the door trying to collect himself, yet the over whelming feeling of fear keept washing over him with what if this and that playing in the batponys head. He paced outside hopping this was just him. He wanted to do SO much more then wait, he wanted to just wake his mare friend up and say "happy birthday love"...he only paced more wordlessly

As the ambulance left with her friends black heart stayed behind to try and calm the ponies that have gathered. "I know you're all confused about just happened." Suddenly one of the ponies said "how could you let that monster get away? Oh I see you are a monster too" and with that said black heart shot forward spawning a gem sword. Placing it an inch away from the the pony's throat "call me a monster again! I dare you"

@@The Pixelated Pony, @@VinylWubs, Cresent stood there staring at the door trying to collect himself, yet the over whelming feeling of fear keept washing over him with what if this and that playing in the batponys head. He paced outside hopping this was just him. He wanted to do SO much more then wait, he wanted to just wake his mare friend up and say "happy birthday love"...he only paced more wordlessly

Feeling worried for both Sparkle and Crescent, Renee puts a supportive hoof onto his shoulder trying to be friendly. Seeing that he wasn't in the mood to speak, Renee sighed and hugged him. "Hey.. don't worry.. She'll be fine.. Imagine it like a clock. Once it's broken, it feels like you cant mend it, but if somepony did their best to fix the device then I'll assure you 100% that it'll be alright." She said with a supportive smile, holding back her tears for the pony in hospital.

• Brohoof 1

@@VinylWubs, Cresent smiled a little trying to cheer up inside, she was right. good things happen in hospitals too. he could also tell the mare needed a hug as much as he did. The batpony hugged the mare back tightly closeing his eyes tying to blink away the tears. He swore he never to cry in front of his mare friend. An small "thanks" could only be herd by the mare hugging him. After a long pause he finely could find away to talk without balling he said  

"just, it happened so fast...and then the bloody mob....I cant be bad luck...could I?"

@@VinylWubs, Cresent smiled a little trying to cheer up inside, she was right. good things happen in hospitals too. he could also tell the mare needed a hug as much as he did. The batpony hugged the mare back tightly closeing his eyes tying to blink away the tears. He swore he never to cry in front of his mare friend. An small "thanks" could only be herd by the mare hugging him. After a long pause he finely could find away to talk without balling he said  

"just, it happened so fast...and then the bloody mob....I cant be bad luck...could I?"

" exuse me sir " A doctor approached the two of them "if you and your friend could go up to diagnostics " he put his hoof on Crescent "sir? Are you alright? Please if there is anything wrong you have to tell me. Do you want to see somepony? After a traumatic experience sometimes ponies need that extra push to help them... Recover"

@@The Pixelated Pony, @@VinylWubs, Cresent herd the doctor behind him, he looked back doing hid best to look more calm "just, just a sink?"

The doctor noded pointing at a door. After washing his face he walked back out, the dried blood of his face and the look of shock somewhat there but not as much before hoof. He exhaled "all right, lets see how she's doing" he said following the doter towards diagnostic's

Edited by cwhip9

@@The Pixelated Pony, @@VinylWubs, Cresent herd the doctor behind him, he looked back doing hid best to look more calm "just, just a sink?"

The doctor noded pointing at a door. After washing his face he walked back out, the dried blood of his face and the look of shock somewhat there but not as much before hoof. He exhaled "all right, lets see how she's doing" he said following the doter towards diagnostic's

In the room Sparkle was lying on a bed hooked up to a series of machines scanning each and every part of her body simultaneously. The machines were in turn attached to a screen reading off problems with her. "Broken neck,four broken hooves, broken wing, fractured skull status: recoverable." It then drilled a small hole in her head and began reading again "consciousness lost. Eye sight damaged. Has entered a comatose state estimated recovery time. One month." It then began to climb "two,three... Estimated recovery time. Unknown... " it then left her skull and continued scanning her

In the room Sparkle was lying on a bed hooked up to a series of machines scanning each and every part of her body simultaneously. The machines were in turn attached to a screen reading off problems with her. "Broken neck,four broken hooves, broken wing, fractured skull status: recoverable." It then drilled a small hole in her head and began reading again "consciousness lost. Eye sight damaged. Has entered a comatose state estimated recovery time. One month." It then began to climb "two,three... Estimated recovery time. Unknown... " it then left her skull and continued scanning her

Renee covers her mouth, trying her hardest not to bawl out. But as normal, she couldn't hold it from the poor mare. "N-no... I-it cant be.. D-doctor.. can you fix her.. Please im begging you!" She cried out, feeling cold inside and outside. Feeling the tears bawling out of her tannish cheeks, she then turns to crescent who was besides her. "C-crescent.. lets just hope your mare friend will be alright.." She said, wiping back some tears from her session, trying her hardest to smile but it turned into a small smuggle on her face. Renee, then turns back to the doctor. "H-how long is she going to stay at the hospital?"

Renee covers her mouth, trying her hardest not to bawl out. But as normal, she couldn't hold it from the poor mare. "N-no... I-it cant be.. D-doctor.. can you fix her.. Please im begging you!" She cried out, feeling cold inside and outside. Feeling the tears bawling out of her tannish cheeks, she then turns to crescent who was besides her. "C-crescent.. lets just hope your mare friend will be alright.." She said, wiping back some tears from her session, trying her hardest to smile but it turned into a small smuggle on her face. Renee, then turns back to the doctor. "H-how long is she going to stay at the hospital?"

" as long as it takes for her to come out for coma. But when she wakes up... She'll have a few different reactions to the world... Number one is she'll be wearing glasses she won't be able to see without them...and number two If her hind legs have become too weak than she may not be able to stand on them. That means no leaning on desks, no standing on them. Does she have a child? If so she isn't allowed to carry them on her back. She can still become pregnant just if you have a child she isn't allowed to leave the bed. Walking around with another pony on or in her may render her unable to walk. Meaning she'd need to be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life. " the doctor said he looked very serious as he said the last part

" as long as it takes for her to come out for coma. But when she wakes up... She'll have a few different reactions to the world... Number one is she'll be wearing glasses she won't be able to see without them...and number two If her hind legs have become too weak than she may not be able to stand on them. That means no leaning on desks, no standing on them. Does she have a child? If so she isn't allowed to carry them on her back. She can still become pregnant just if you have a child she isn't allowed to leave the bed. Walking around with another pony on or in her may render her unable to walk. Meaning she'd need to be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life. " the doctor said he looked very serious as he said the last part

"Oh.. Poor sparkle.. From what I've heard of, she hasn't had a foal or gotten pregnant before so.. She'll be okay with that.. And yea.. Let's just hope that she doesn't get minor injuries in her coma or.. From any clumsy nurses/Doctors around here.." She said before slightly walking over to the mare in the bed, with the machines drilling and scanning her. "All I just want from my friend is to be alright.. Forgetting this incident ever happened and continued having fun on her 18th birthday.." Feeling the same urge to bawl out, she refused to left the sadness inside of her go. Turning around to the doctor, she asked him. "Just as a clarification.. Are the operations that you have performed on her going well or is it.. "A tough nut case" to crack.." Renee tilted her head slightly before looking at her watch.

"Oh.. Poor sparkle.. From what I've heard of, she hasn't had a foal or gotten pregnant before so.. She'll be okay with that.. And yea.. Let's just hope that she doesn't get minor injuries in her coma or.. From any clumsy nurses/Doctors around here.." She said before slightly walking over to the mare in the bed, with the machines drilling and scanning her. "All I just want from my friend is to be alright.. Forgetting this incident ever happened and continued having fun on her 18th birthday.." Feeling the same urge to bawl out, she refused to left the sadness inside of her go. Turning around to the doctor, she asked him. "Just as a clarification.. Are the operations that you have performed on her going well or is it.. "A tough nut case" to crack.." Renee tilted her head slightly before looking at her watch.

"It's in between she has a couple of broken bones which should be easy enough to fix. Though her broken wing may prove a challenge. Her wing size is abnormal meaning that putting the bones back into alignment may be harder than putting her legs back into alignment. Meaning that the bone may re form without all the segments being together. Lucky for us we have one of her wings that is still intact meaning that it may become alot easier to put her back together than we originally thought."

@@The Pixelated Pony, @@VinylWubs, As Reenee and the doctor kept talking Cresent just trotted over placing his hoof on hers hopping....well for something to be shown by her. Her blood was still a bit week but not as week as before hoof, seeing the machine drill holes in her was making him rather annoyed. Yet he knew they wee actually doing there jobs and he was no doctor.

He herd the word "coma" come from the doctor, a thought occurs to him "if she's in a..co" he paused speaking was becoming harder and harder he didn't know why..ok he did, forcing down tears this long was straining him emotionally and physically....

.."can she hear us?"

@@The Pixelated Pony, @@VinylWubs, As Reenee and the doctor kept talking Cresent just trotted over placing his hoof on hers hopping....well for something to be shown by her. Her blood was still a bit week but not as week as before hoof, seeing the machine drill holes in her was making him rather annoyed. Yet he knew they wee actually doing there jobs and he was no doctor.

He herd the word "coma" come from the doctor, a thought occurs to him "if she's in a..co" he paused speaking was becoming harder and harder he didn't know why..ok he did, forcing down tears this long was straining him emotionally and physically....

.."can she hear us?"

"It's possible she's only just entered the coma... After a day or so she may completely lose contact with the outside world... So talk to her now... We'll give you some alone time... " The doctor turned off the diagnostics machines and left the room. "We'll be back in half an hour"

"It's possible she's only just entered the coma... After a day or so she may completely lose contact with the outside world... So talk to her now... We'll give you some alone time... " The doctor turned off the diagnostics machines and left the room. "We'll be back in half an hour"

Cresent nodded in the docter leaving, one he herd the door close behind them he rested his face on his mare friends arms kissing it, still hopping she would get up....but this wasn't sleeping beauty Cresents tears were slowly gaining in falling out now, but he didn't care at this point.

"wake up love...we need you" he said hugging the arm closer now. Now matter how many ways he could work his blood magic to get her moving it still wouldn't help the coma bit. "I don't know what to do love, just wake up...plese wake up I don't care what I have to do sell or trade for you to wake just....just" the tears took over now cascading like a waterfall.

• 5 weeks later...

"My friend's watch was a family heirloom, it used to belong to his great great great grandfather, Sir Chronos VI" He said.  He heard her say she wasn't up for dating and Winter sighed in relief.

[After time skip]

Winter smiled and said "Yeah, lets get going." He nodded and looked at Sparkle.

Dark heart heard a loud bang "what was that" zoomed back in the derection she came saw a group of ponies attacking crescent "hey get off him!" She looked around her eyes stopping on sparkle's limb form "no!" She ran up to sparkle checking her pulse "she's still alive" black heart noticed the bite marks. Her horn starts to glow and ripped the crowd away from crescent "go do what you were doing"

Cresent nodded in the docter leaving, one he herd the door close behind them he rested his face on his mare friends arms kissing it, still hopping she would get up....but this wasn't sleeping beauty Cresents tears were slowly gaining in falling out now, but he didn't care at this point.

"wake up love...we need you" he said hugging the arm closer now. Now matter how many ways he could work his blood magic to get her moving it still wouldn't help the coma bit. "I don't know what to do love, just wake up...plese wake up I don't care what I have to do sell or trade for you to wake just....just" the tears took over now cascading like a waterfall.

[One year later...]

Sparkle still hasn't woken up. She spent: Hearts and hooves day in a coma, Easter (or the pony equivalent), nightmare night , heartswarming and now her 19th birthday. Crescent's phone rang it was the doctor. "Crescent. We need you to come to the hospital. We might have a break through bring your friends. And a pair of glasses. Bye" then he put the phone down and sat on the stool next to Sparkle

• 3 weeks later...

A mysterious being was bored. So. Unbelievably bored. It found itself suddenly, and irrevocably BORED! It decided it would take a looksey at the world around it, only to note that a certain pony was in a coma, and some others were on their way... He could work with this...

"Maybe, I'll be their Kyuubei!" It hopelessly referenced. "Or, at least, their Inception Box..."

With a flash of green changeling flame, it takes the form of a grey stallion, curved horn that fades to scarlet near the tip, meek demeanor and slender framed glasses upon his brow. A purple vest and cloak adorn his boring hide. After a look at it's flank, and wanting to still have some reference to his manipulative personality, he makes a puppeteer control paddle appear as his cutie mark. The strings are loose, and unattached.

"Better make it there first, or the fun might start without me!" He exclaims, before charging up a teleportation spell, with green and black magic, his eyes glowing from the long distance he would have to cross. And like that, he appears in the room, and decides to rest, and recuperate his magic for the taxing spell he'd have to perform.

@@VinylWubs, @, @@MarionEtte136, cresent wordlessly hung up the phone at the shock of the news...sense the day of the accident cresent did his best to keep hopping she was still alive...the yer went by and he found himself rarely visiting getting lost in his night whether duty's and other adventures that happened. He also, became less talkative...which would make the hard part of gathering her friends. He barley remembered them, he found an old pair of sun glass's he had and decided to make his way to the  Renne's place first, he remembered her the most after the whole accident  

[One year later...]

Sparkle still hasn't woken up. She spent: Hearts and hooves day in a coma, Easter (or the pony equivalent), nightmare night , heartswarming and now her 19th birthday. Crescent's phone rang it was the doctor. "Crescent. We need you to come to the hospital. We might have a break through bring your friends. And a pair of glasses. Bye" then he put the phone down and sat on the stool next to Sparkle

@@VinylWubs, @, @@MarionEtte136, cresent wordlessly hung up the phone at the shock of the news...sense the day of the accident cresent did his best to keep hopping she was still alive...the yer went by and he found himself rarely visiting getting lost in his night whether duty's and other adventures that happened. He also, became less talkative...which would make the hard part of gathering her friends. He barley remembered them, he found an old pair of sun glass's he had and decided to make his way to the  Renne's place first, he remembered her the most after the whole accident

Renee sighed, looking at a photo of Sparkle and Her, having a blast earlier on the year before the "incident". She looks up at the roof and sighed gently, feeling rather lonely and "Lost" without her friend, Sparkle. Looking down, she decided to get all teary, her emotion turning blue. At last, she let it all out. Starting to cry because of a "Famous Incident" that happened.

@@VinylWubs, cresent almost flew into the door he was in such a hurry, he came to a stop to it nut still a somewhat soft "Thump" was herd by Renee from her front door. The bat pony got up quickly double checking he had what he needed to explain, a piture of him and sparkel laughing on a ferris wheel, a picture of the hospital she was at, and the shades he found. He knocked on the door with his wings "re? re are you home? oooo I hope im at the right house"  he thought out loud

Edited by cwhip9

@@VinylWubs, cresent almost flew into the door he was in such a hurry, he came to a stop to it nut still a somewhat soft "Thump" was herd by Renee from her front door. The bat pony got up quickly double checking he had what he needed to explain, a piture of him and emerald laughing on a ferris wheel, a picture of the hospital she was at, and the shades he found. He knocked on the door with his wings "re? re are you home? oooo I hope im at the right house"  he thought out loud

Renee got such a fright that she forgot why she was crying. With a sniffle, she placed down the picture and trotted over towards the door. She opened the door to see... Crescent? Renee tilted her head, trying to recognise who the stranger was. "Crescent? What are you doing here? I thought you would be at the hospital, with Sparkle?" She asked, using her magic to grab her coat and scarf from the rack.

@@VinylWubs, Cresent smiled and hugged the mare gleefully, he let her go and held up the pictures his neck was still getting used to talking again he made a habbit of carrying picture on himself to help explaine things. As he layed out the pictures he hopped in place a smile on his face getting giddy waiting for Renne to connect the dots

@@VinylWubs, Cresent smiled and hugged the mare gleefully, he let her go and held up the pictures his neck was still getting used to talking again he made a habbit of carrying picture on himself to help explaine things. As he layed out the pictures he hopped in place a smile on his face getting giddy waiting for Renne to connect the dots

At first, Renee had no idea what he was showing her until she had "Connected the dots". "So let me get this Straight, Sparkle is still in hospital after the incident a year ago and you want me to come with you to the hospital to see if she's okay?" She explained, still not sure with both pictures of the hospital and the other one was Crescent and Sparkle, minus the black glasses he was wearing.