Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Could Have One Wish, What Would You Wish For?

best poni

Assuming there'd be no fowl play and misreading of the wish, I'd wish for the ability to teleport. Be so mush easier to see my friends on the other side of the world.

Otherwise, I'd aim for being a better artist, so I can do enough commissions to just buy a simple plane ticket every now and then. Hard to misread /that/ wish :P

• 4 weeks later...

I wish I could live/traverse in fictional worlds of my choosing. Like a video game, anime, or book. In these worlds I'd start out as my default self and keep my mind (consciousness).

I too would like to live in a fictional world like Harry Potter.  I'd like to be a witch.

Edited by mcpon14

A promotion. The resonable half of this wish: more responsibility and being able to take action and enact change for the better without having to run it by a supervisor. I have the training and experience and qualification, but being young and relatively new, they want me to put in more time. The unresonable half of my wish: twice my current wage. Minimum wage doesn't leave much of a budget for pursuing interests and life goals.

I could always get a "better" job, but I work where I work for the love of it.

A promotion. The resonable half of this wish: more responsibility and being able to take action and enact change for the better without having to run it by a supervisor. I have the training and experience and qualification, but being young and relatively new, they want me to put in more time. The unresonable half of my wish: twice my current wage. Minimum wage doesn't leave much of a budget for pursuing interests and life goals.

I could always get a "better" job, but I work where I work for the love of it.

That's good that you love your job.  I know of so many that don't and they have to be there 40 hours a week. 

I'd wish for the genie's freedom, under the condition that he/she owe me a favor every now and then.

David Xanatos seemed to have the right idea with Owen Burnett / Puck, after all.

Edited by A.V.

Interesting question, something I have to really sit and think over.

I could wish for World peace/Humanity's freedom, but the process which would take place to make said-wish come true is unknown.

I could wish for a huge amount of power personally, so I can give Humanity its freedom (mostly by encouraging everyone to stand up and fight. XD )

But the first wish would be a whole lot easier/simpler, so out of the two I'd pick the first one.

Before making this post I actually had to really think for a few moments, and I'd go with the wish that brings Humanity's freedom/world peace and whatnot.

If i cant wish for more wishes, I would wish for more Genie's.  I WIN!!!

On a searious note. i dont know how to spell.

BUT>>>>>  I wish for Immortality, or wings.

Make me like Doctor Who.. with the tardis, and infinately more regenerations.   THATS BETTER

Edited by CodeHell

Well, I'd either do one of three things...

1.) Since I can't wish for more wishes, I'd wish for infinite wish-granting genies, bound to do nothing but grant my wishes to how I desire them so that a: The genies can't come together and beat the ever-loving crap out of me because they aren't bound to do as I say, and b: so that my wishes will be carried out as I want them to without consequence... And of course, my last wish for each genie would be to set them free

2.) To be granted the powers of matter manipulation. I choose this power because matter manipulation includes several other superpowers rolled up into one, such as: Flight (by moving the matter that forms your own body), electrokinesis (electrons have mass, and are thus technically matter), shape-shifting (the big one, I am transgender, and this would be the first thing I use my powers on), telekinesis (self explanitory), invulnerability (you can't get hurt if you control the matter in your own body not to move out of the way as a blade would cut through it otherwise), miraculous healing (cancer is made of matter too, just take it out of the body and boom, you've cured cancer) and I'm sure I'd be able to think of many more things as time went on.

3.) Because I'm such a massive troll, and will probably wind up doing this at some point in D&D if the party ever runs across a wish-granting genie, my wish will be to invalidate everyone else's wishes... Past, and future... I'd probably get killed by the resulting angry mob when what everyone wishes for suddenly disappears in front of them, but it'd be so worth it :umad:

The ability to be able to control when I fall asleep and wake up. I have such a hard time falling asleep on a schedule. I am always almost late for things from waking up to late. So that would be an awesome ability to wish for~!

• Brohoof 1

For one of two things: 1. The power to control electricity. Being able to control something so powerful would be incredible.

So you would be Micheal Vey.

I would wish for immortality.

Then you'll have to go through the planet being engulfed by the sun in 5,000,000,000 years.