Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Could Have One Wish, What Would You Wish For?

best poni

I would wish to have Super Science ability like A comic book character... Like Tony Stark or Reed Richards.

Those guys are jerks.. They could solve the worlds problems if they would stop dicking around.

Also I would be Rich and Immortal....

Eternal happiness for my best friend - he's my first priority so of course I would wish all the good things for him.  :proud:

Infinite intellect. That way I can create whatever I need.

Infinite energy source? Create it. Make myself immortal? Genetic enhancing, manipulating and enforcing. Hell, even use a double helix instead of a singular one, gives more space and more room for genes that can be used.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I wish for everyone to have success in everything they desire, that doesn't conflict with each other's wishes :ButtercupLaugh:

*Genie has crashed with the status of timeout reached, brain melted*

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I don't if there's much I'd wish for, especially since I've heard plenty of stories about being 'careful what you wish for'

I think for people to understand each other better instead of just assuming they know someone like they have them figured out

Conditional complete immortality with a self-initiated escape clause.

Immortality is destined to become a curse eventually, but I think I could hold my grasp on sanity longer than most.

• Brohoof 1