Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Could Have One Wish, What Would You Wish For?

best poni

Infinite resources at my disposal, regardless of the situation. If I need money for something, I have the amount I need no matter the cost. If I simply need a pen and paper to write something down, it'll be there. The ultimate reality-warping wish.

I know it's bad luck to tell your wishes but, I lost all hope for my future. My wish is that everyone will believe me when I say I do partially travel to different worlds and that I've seen things you would never believe. I've seen death, joy, sadness, laughter and other things. I've become a transformer, a fairy tail wizard, and yes... a pony. I understand you probably don't believe me which is why I lost hope in my wish that you would... Do any of you believe me? If I could at least get a group of people who believe me I'm going to hold on to this dream. And you know what? It will come true! :(

• 1 year later...

Well that all depends. I mean, I'm not going to wish for something so wide-ranging as World Peace when I won't be able to tell if its results have worked. Then there's also debating on what to do with the resources or powers granted after the fact of when said wish is granted so that comes down to the responsibility of knowing what t-to do with...

Sigh.   I wish for some peace of mind.

Probably pretty standard around here but going to Equestria (as a pony) would be nice. Of course, if I actually got to, I'd probably deny the wish for fear of unforseen consequences.

I'd wish for the well-being of my family though if I were allowed to use it for myself, I'd wish to complete my current card collections without too much financial burden.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...