Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Could Have One Wish, What Would You Wish For?

best poni

Probably for a tax-exempt gift of $1 million. That would solve all my issues and set me up for life. I know, kind of selfish when you could wish for literally anything. But I just want to live comfortably. Life's too complex and unrewarding for me to give a damn about much else.

Edited by Early Sunsets
  • Brohoof 2

One wish? For the veil to be pulled off of people's eyes and for all people to see who the ones responsible for our suffering in the world is - spoiler alert - just look in the mirror and you'll see who's responsible. All of us collectively. Collective awareness about our nature being common knowledge? That's my wish. To throw off the shackles of anxiety, fear, tyranny and lies - the naked truth to be seen by all. 

• Brohoof 3

For me to be nonexistent. To be erased from existence, from both life in this world and whatever world awaits after death, would be the best thing to ever happen to me. The worst thing that happened to me was that I was brought into existence.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I wish Twilight Sparkle, Della Duck, Rapunzel, Unikitty, Rarity and Pipp Petals were real but still cartoon characters like, "Who Framed Roger Rabbit". 

• 2 months later...

Hmm...

The original poster only said you can't wish for more wishes. They didn't say anything about anyone else's free will.

So by that logic; I could wish that every time someone new finds the genie, they only wish to give all their wishes to me. And thus, a cycle begins where I continuously get a new wish. As many times as I want until I either pass away or until I decide to break the cycle myself. B) So basically, free unlimited wishes. I didn't wish for more wishes, I wished to change the free will of others.

But that seems pretty evil when I say that out loud. :laugh: So I probably would try to think of a wish that benefits as many as possible.

• 2 months later...