Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media What are somethings that you love that everyone else hates

MilesW1998

Kind of like the other thread of what do you hate that everyone else loves.

However this is the exact opposite.

For me, I love  mainstream music, yet so many people hate it. 'Nuff said.

What are some things you love, that everyone else hates?

Most people hate "stanced" cars for their absurdity- I love them for the exact same reason.

Also, while I don't like him, I'll admit that I don't hate Flash Sentry *covers head in anticipation of rage attack*

I feel like that car shouldn't be allowed to drive, I mean it looks cool, but also like something that would kill hundred just by being on the road >.>

Being a decent human being is something that people seem to hate recently...

truth be told tho, I totally love wasabi plain. but only the real and fresh stuff. we used to get it, but now we cant, because it costs to much for me to eat a tube every couple days :D

I love One Direction, but everybody is like "Eww, they're gay", but they are not.

I agree. I hate it when people act that way to literally any boy band out there. Seriously people, this is 2015, grow up. 

• Brohoof 2

Boybands in general have always bin awful, and you mentioned in the post that you hate mainstream music. A Boybands is the very definition of mainstream music.

No, for that I meant I love mainstream music, but everyone else hates it. I really should have edited my post.

The Star Wars Prequels. They have their issues, but they are no where near as bad as people make them out to be. I'd even go as far as to say episode III is my favorite in the entire series

• Brohoof 3

I like the newer generations of Pokemon more than the older ones, both games and anime. 

Also, most people in my school hate Science, period. I actually love Biology.

Earth Science, what I'm taking right now, kill me please.

LOL, this fandom. Everything about MLP:FiM. I have one, I repeat ONE, friend that I managed to convert to bronyism. (Yes, thank you, thank you.) But that's it. Everyone else I know hates the show and tells me to grow up. But I'm just like

mlfw2375-45236_-_image_macro_rainbow_das

• Brohoof 1

My Little Pony mostly. I also like different types of music most people have not heard of, but you also must know I live in Mississippi. In Mississippi, most people like country and Jersey Shore.. So yeah. I know not everyone hates it, but in my geographical location I do feel alone sometimes.

Edited by ShutterBat
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

• MLP. The pride in my father's face when I sit down for a pony-binge...  :squee:

• Classical music, to some degree is hated by everybody I go to class with. They can listen to it, but only I would request it to be played. 

History, or at least history to the degree I do. I'd wear old wool cloaks, make and wear colonial shoes, and use a quill pen where ever I go if I could get the materials.

If I can veer a little into the racier side of things, I love Hitler/Nazi jokes, as well as admiring Hitler as a phenomenal speaker/leader.

Staying with the edgier side, debates on religion. I like hearing new viewpoints (provided things are kept civil). Everybody else gets really tense when I start talking about the functional tenets of Satanism for some reason :P

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, of course woodwind and brass instruments! I don't know if they're hated, so much as they just seem to be looked down upon. The general populace just kind of seems to glance over them for everything else. >.>

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Zelda fans tend to hate this game. I can not figure out why. They have logical reasons to look down upon the HD rerelease (as do I), but to be honest, I'm pretty sure that the fandom would be hating on it even if it did meet the expectations they are mentioning right now.

I can say Skyward Sword, too. I don't love it. I think it's a flawed game. But the Zelda fandom also hates it, when I thought it had some great concepts thrown in, and doesn't quite deserve the hate it gets. Criticism, yes, but not "This game was trash".

Seems like that's what the internet is all about... If they don't like something, it's "trash". What a sad life, to devalue something so much that still has value to it.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum get a lot of hate for reasons I can not understand, too. I only played Diamond, but it was MUCH more enjoyable than Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer is a great spin-off. I'm sad to see so many people hating it alongside Amiibo Festival. I know people are unhappy that a new full AC has not been released, but if you look at the past, the only AC game that was released this quickly after the previous title was City Folk. I'll gladly wait for another New Leaf.

• Brohoof 3

I like Flash Sentry too. XP And SAO Is best anime in my opinion!

I like Flash Sentry as well. To me all the hate for him is uncalled for, and I can't stand the running gag in the bronalysis community of the anti-Flash rhetoric. We get it, you hate Flash, stop shoving it in our face. 

• Brohoof 1

People nowadays seem to have a throbbing hate boner for Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle with people frothing at the mouths over pretty much anything they do.

So yeah, them

• Brohoof 1