Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media What are somethings that you love that everyone else hates

MilesW1998

(edited)

-Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (NES)

It's not a good game by any means,but it's really not that bad. It takes patience and concentration.

-Bubsy the Bobcat

I don't find him annoying. He's actually kinda cute,and I like his cat puns.

-Loonatics Unleashed

3 episodes into this show,and I already like it more than the original Looney Tunes. The art style's awesome,the characters are likable,and the show actually has story. Everything that the original Looney Tunes lacked.

-Hero Factory

A lot of Bionicle fans despise this franchise. It hits on middle ground with me. I love the show,and the sets. But,the story is pretty stale compared to its predecessor.

-ERB Banner vs Jenner

This is the most disliked rap battle,so far. But,the Bruce vs Bruce part is legendary.

-Super Smash Bros Brawl

All I ever hear is that the physics are garbage. To me,they make the game more funny,and I really don't mind them that much.

People need to understand that Brawl was never meant to be a competitive game. Leave the competition to Melee. Brawl can be just as fun with all the new features; including a kickass story mode, Boss Battle Mode, Stage Builder, new items, Final Smashes,and all those new characters. Plus,the graphics and music are just pure awesomeness. Probably the best we've ever gotten. Oh,and did I mention that the one and only Solid Snake is playable?

-Chowder

This show has a special place in my heart. Many people think it's gross and childish,but it can be quite adult sometimes,as well as funny. The Poultrygeist is definitely a must-watch episode.

-The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack

This show's art style is hideous,but it's also kind of unique. It has a charm to it.

-MLP Putting Your Hoof Down

I can't help,but enjoy watching Fluttershy destroy people emotionally. She was the doormat for everybody in the past episodes. It's actually quite nice to see her stand up for herself. 

-The Irate Gamer

A lot of people say his videos are boring. I have to disagree,cause I find them to be pretty entertaining.

He's no where near the level of AVGN,but his reviews are okay in my book.

-Johnny Test

Used to enjoy this show,and still do. My favorite will always be the Scooby Doo parody episode.

That one was just hilarious.

-One Piece Rap

Why is this so hated? It's catchy as fuck.

Edited by German Fox

(edited)

-Loonatics Unleashed

3 episodes into this show,and I already like it more than the original Looney Tunes. The art style's awesome,the characters are likable,and the show actually has story. Everything that the original Looney Tunes lacked.

-Super Smash Bros Brawl

All I ever hear is that the physics are garbage. To me,they make the game more funny,and I really don't mind them that much.

People need to understand that Brawl was never meant to be a competitive game. Leave the competition to Melee. Brawl can be just as fun with all the new features; including a kickass story mode, Boss Battle Mode, Stage Builder, new items, Final Smashes,and all those new characters. Plus,the graphics and music are just pure awesomeness. Probably the best we've ever gotten. Oh,and did I mention that the one and only Solid Snake is playable?

Loonatics definitely wasn't the greatest thing in the world or anything, but it still had its charm, IMO -- that, and Lexi was hot ( :wub: ).

Also, Brawl was very much a worthy entry, IMO -- weird physics or not.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Loonatics definitely wasn't the greatest thing in the world or anything, but it still had its charm, IMO -- that, and Lexi was hot ( :wub: ).

I just wish that I had seen it as a kid. It's much better than the original Looney Tunes. Also,when I saw the art style,I thought the guy(s) who designed Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated were behind it. They're somewhat similar.

Edited by German Fox

I'm not sure if it counts but...Nintendo. One of my friends here kind of found out I have an unconventional love for Nintendo.

But I am not a butt kisser like some would think...I have disagreed with Nintendo past and present and I am not on board with all of Nintendo's decisions. I wasn't on board with the WiiU at first but it really grew on me...I used to not be very fond of the Wii but now I like it more than the Gamecube...I wasn't on board with amiibos at first but um...Well I'm not as big on them as others but they grew on me.

But unconditional love doesn't mean going along with everything...And I never claimed that Nintendo is doing good or bad...I just still enjoy Nintendo.

Besides...Sony fanboys are REALLY encouraging me to get a PS4...Well if they want me to be open minded so badly they can buy me a PS4 themselves because it's my money.  It's kind of annoying when people only say "I'm not a fanboy for this company!" only when Nintendo is brought up.

Space Jam (anyone who wasn't there in the 90's seems to not really like it lol)

The Wii

I think I liked BvS a little more than most people did, but just a little, I don't think it was amazing but not as bad as it could've been :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

i find myself completely entranced by nazi machines of war, a passion i imagine not many others share
they are so beautiful but so fearsome and boast awe inspiring might ^-^
Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-299-1805-10,_Nordme262-b.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The game "Alpha Protocol". This game got the most garbage reviews in it's time. But after a few years, a lot of people started recognizing it as actually good. Not enough for a sequel, but enough for me anyway. To date, it's probably one of my favorite "choices actually matter" games out there, right next to Bioware RPGs. It was also a stealth game (my favorite genre), so It was more or less custom built for me.

And also the Mako from Mass Effect. *raises nuke shield*

"Turn My Swag On" by Soulja Boy.

One of the dumbest songs ever, but I live for it. Soulja Boy isn't a very good rapper but some of his songs are my absolute jam. That one most of all.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

ICP in general really

That being said I think I’m one of like five people that actually like ICP’s Yum Yum Bedlam album

Edited by Clawdeen
  • Brohoof 1

Yu-Gi-Oh GX- Underestimated. Turned a lot of people off cos of the dubs corniness, but theres actually an incredible story and character cast here! Without spoiling, give it another chance and stick around. The jester plays the fool, while actually being the most genius.

Combat Zone Wrestling- People can say it's too violent or just a high spots blood sport but theres more than meets the eye~ every kind of wrestling is represented here and the wrestlers who do do the ultraviolence are certified badasses taking bumps that no one else will. I dont understand how people can love FMW but bash CZW.

ICP- Awesome people IRL, masterful concept albums, smart and mature themes buried under meme material and bloodbaths, music for the disenfranchised through and through, original six Joker cards still the best!

Sonic Underground- My kind of cheesy, I love it and Manic is the man~

RWBY- I choose to remember the good old days.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

Yu-Gi-Oh GX- Underestimated. Turned a lot of people off cos of the dubs corniness, but theres actually an incredible story and character cast here! Without spoiling, give it another chance and stick around. The jester plays the fool, while actually being the most genius.

Combat Zone Wrestling- People can say it's too violent or just a high spots blood sport but theres more than meets the eye~ every kind of wrestling is represented here and the wrestlers who do do the ultraviolence are certified badasses taking bumps that no one else will. I dont understand how people can love FMW but bash CZW.

ICP- Awesome people IRL, masterful concept albums, smart and mature themes buried under meme material and bloodbaths, music for the disenfranchised through and through, original six Joker cards still the best!

Sonic Underground- My kind of cheesy, I love it and Manic is the man~

RWBY- I choose to remember the good old days.

Great description for ICP. Especially mentioning how they’re awesome irl. They really are. I know people have been shocked when they’ve watched interview videos of them. I agree though. The six joker cards remain their best work.

I also love YugiOh Gx. I thought it was really entertaining and I loved the games they made during those times, like Spirit Caller. 

58 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Great description for ICP. Especially mentioning how they’re awesome irl. They really are. I know people have been shocked when they’ve watched interview videos of them. I agree though. The six joker cards remain their best work.

I also love YugiOh Gx. I thought it was really entertaining and I loved the games they made during those times, like Spirit Caller. 

The most crazy people are the most wholesome, just look at Stone Cold~

I love Tag Force 3 the most!! World Championship 2008 is great too!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Pastel Heart said:

The most crazy people are the most wholesome, just look at Stone Cold~

I love Tag Force 3 the most!! World Championship 2008 is great too!

Well said! I agree!

I’ve not played Tag Force 3 but I did play World Championship 2008 and I really liked it! I love the characters out of GX like Chazz, Jaden, Bastion, Zane and so on. Dr.Crowler was an entertaining antagonist as well lol. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

Heavy metal seems to be a thing that most people are annoyed with but I think it’s a great genre.

Agreed! It’s one of my favorite genres 

• Brohoof 1