Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hoi!

Astrara

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Googling pony forums ;u;

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I remember catching the end of an episode and really liking the art style so I looked it up. I ended up watching a whole series UuU;

yukari_by_daustean-d9elsnt.png

Hoi! My name is Astrie and im a 16 year old girl who lives in England. I really love to draw, sing and play video games ~★ My real passion is space and I absolutely adore anything and everything to do with it, especially black holes! In my spare time I like to horse ride and I hope to own a horse myself one day along with an army of birds!

★ Its really nice to meet you all ★

my favourite games are Earthbound, Anything Zelda, Undertale, Bravely default and Wadanohara however I also enjoy Skyrim, The binding of Isaac, Fallout, Bioshock and of course Pokémon!

ahh i'm starting to feel like i'm rambling ;u; so ill stop now~★

• Brohoof 10

Hi and welcome to our wonderful MLP forums! It'll be great having you here with so many wonderful ponies to meet. :squee: I hope you have such an amazing time while you're here and get to make some great friends and enjoy being here. :twi: If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 10

Hi there Astrara! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!    :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 10

my favourite games are Earthbound, Anything Zelda

You have the perfect taste. (Im including pokemon in this too, but didnt wanna mess up the quote) Always nice to have another member here, welcome to the forum!  :lol:

• Brohoof 9

(edited)

{Stardust Balance}- Ah yess I really love both of those games soo much ;u; especially Bioshock! Although I haven't quite decided which one I like the most! and oh gosh thank you so much /weeps/

{reece123}- Oh gosh i'm surprised at how many British peeps there are! Thank you so much ;u;

{DashYoshi}- Oh goshh thank you so much /snugs/

{Kyoshi}- Thank you so much! ~★

{Battra}- Ahh thank you ;o; I love those games so much they so perfecttt

Edited by Astrara
  • Brohoof 7

OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! I LOOOOOVVVEEE BLACK HOLES ! I CAN SPEAK ABOUT IT FOR HOURS ! I was wondering if BLACK HOLES are really "holes" , if that black sphere are another tipe of ELEMENT ! Did you heard about WHITE HOLES ? Is where the hole go , like if you enter in a black hole you go out the white hole ! maybe in ANOTHER UNIVERSE !  ....

Also , if you want to talk ... PM me anytime !

*hugs tight* bye bye ! heheh

• Brohoof 8

{Stardust Balance}- Ah yess I really love both of those games soo much ;u; especially Bioshock! Although I haven't quite decided which one I like the most! and oh gosh thank you so much /weeps/

Nice! Might I inquire as to which Pokemon game is your favourite? Gold was my childhood, so that's a landslide victory for Gen II. :P And as for BioShock, personally, I enjoy Infinite the most, since it introduced me to the franchise.

• Brohoof 7

{Electric_Charge}- AW YEAH! Someone else who loves black holes! /snuuggss/ White holes are so awesome! Seeming as black holes pull light that crosses the event horizon into the singularity in the process of spaghettification, I wonder if white holes do the opposite? Ohh I love the idea that blackholes are kind of like destructive wormholes too /WEEPS/ oh gosh ill stop now! Thank you so much~

{Sam Gideon}- Aw yeahh! Another Brit /snugs/ thank you so much!

{Stardust Balance}- Oh boy, Well heart gold was my fave, even though pearl was my introduction into the series, I loved the idea of having your pokemon walk behind you! SO CUTE! I used to take my Dusknoir everywhere UuU; I loved infinite so much! The Lutece twins really made the game for me!

• Brohoof 7

{Stardust Balance}- Oh boy, Well heart gold was my fave, even though pearl was my introduction into the series, I loved the idea of having your pokemon walk behind you! SO CUTE! I used to take my Dusknoir everywhere UuU; I loved infinite so much! The Lutece twins really made the game for me!

...Oh yeah, we'll be good friends all right. :D 

• Brohoof 8

Hi there @Astrara! Nice to meet you       :love:  ! I hope you have a great time in here       :D

If you have any questions, or just want to speak with somepony, just PM me anytime        :muffins:

post-35413-0-86053300-1446014529.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4180947.sig-4179269.sig-4178124.sig-

• Brohoof 7

Hello! Now we have one more pony in the community! :);):D Even though the space is above you, hope that you will find time to look at those ponies who surround you and receive positive emotions as a consequence. Wish you to make a lot of friends here and enjoy their company! :);):)

• Brohoof 6

Hello Astrara, its nice to meet you my friend.I like play games too and i also have finished bioshock infinite =) Hope, you make lots of friends here, maybe we could be friends in the future.If you want to ask anything feel free to send P.M. ..See you around '''

• Brohoof 6

boop_by_daustean-d9eo3n9.png

Ohh goshh everyone is so nice ;a; /snugs you allll/!

{Stardust Balance}- Ahh I sure hope so UuU!

{Telferi} - Its nice to meet you too ;u; and thank you so much <3

{JonasDarkmane}- Ah thank youuuu /snugsss/ I cant wait to get more involved ;a;

{probrony}- oh goshh thank you so much /weepsss/ your too kind ;a;

{Raoh}- Ahh same! Infinite is so fun ;u; and thank you soo much <3

{The Cerberus}- Ahh thank you! /snugs/

• Brohoof 5