Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey; I'm Aurelleah, the newest member of Poniverse Staff and the new..

Aurelleah

Community head for Pony.fm. I had typed out an awesome introduction for ya guys but then my internet was a potato and I lost it. SO have this instead! :yay:

I help deal with PR stuff, suggestions, management and some tech support; my email is Aurelleah@poniverse.net if you need me (I get them instantly and respond within an hour) or post a topic in this forum and I'll respond within a day or so. I've got some plans for helping the community become more well-known and hope we can get the ball rolling with this :)

Looking forward to helping out the community!

With love, tolerance and a healthy dose of procrastination;

--Aurelleah

• Brohoof 7

Community head for Pony.fm. I had typed out an awesome introduction for ya guys but then my internet was a potato and I lost it. SO have this instead! :yay:

I help deal with PR stuff, suggestions, management and some tech support; my email is Aurelleah@poniverse.net if you need me (I get them instantly and respond within an hour) or post a topic in this forum and I'll respond within a day or so. I've got some plans for helping the community become more well-known and hope we can get the ball rolling with this :)

Looking forward to helping out the community!

With love, tolerance and a healthy dose of procrastination;

--Aurelleah

"Lord of Procrastination" huh? Sounds fitting.

Nice to meet you by the way, I'll be sure to send a email your way in case this site ever goes buggy for me. As long as you don't bite anyway :unsure:

• Brohoof 2

"Lord of Procrastination" huh? Sounds fitting.

Nice to meet you by the way, I'll be sure to send a email your way in case this site ever goes buggy for me. As long as you don't bite anyway :unsure:

I don't bite at all :) Not even a little. Or scratch or anything. I'm too poofy.

**Pomf** Feel free to send me a message just for kicks too!

Welcome to the staff, Aurelleah! :)

Thank you  :sunbutt:

• Brohoof 1

I don't bite at all :) Not even a little. Or scratch or anything. I'm too poofy.

**Pomf** Feel free to send me a message just for kicks too!

Ill take your word then ;)

And yeah, Id like to chat a bit sometime. :)

• Brohoof 1

Congratulations!

Um... Could you, please, give the details of what "Community head for Pony.fm" is? :confused:

Basically I handle a lot of the people side of things, finding ways to promote it, helping people who have issues with it and also upkeep of the site. I also work with Feld0 with updating it and stuff

Basically for projects you normally have a tech people section and a people people section, I'm the people part of it :3