Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff q+a ChikoritaBrony Q&A

Simon

Hiya Chikorita!

If you were to add something to the FiM series, either from another franchise or from prior incarnations of MLP, what would it be?

• Brohoof 1

Hiya Chikorita!

If you were to add something to the FiM series, either from another franchise or from prior incarnations of MLP, what would it be?

This one might be a personal bias, but maybe some developed romance, similar to development on say Steven Universe even if that show is not really developed. Maybe not have romance with the main characters but focus on some romantic development with a side character as kind of a side arc. With the cannon couples in the show, they're together but we don't really get to see their interactions as a couple.

So you seriously have to eat cheezits to feel better?

Wouldn't exactly say 'feel better.' I'd say more to make me have that delicious feel of them. They are my go to snack.
  • Brohoof 1

How do you feel about Equestria Girls?

The first movie was a poorly written mess. However, the second and third one are pretty good. I'm more okay with it as a franchise and I can see why people hate it, the high school setting is a very overused one. However, some people really annoy me with how they act like this is the scum of animation or something. It's not. At worst, it's generic. Those toys however, burn them with fire.
  • Brohoof 1

The first movie was a poorly written mess. However, the second and third one are pretty good. I'm more okay with it as a franchise and I can see why people hate it, the high school setting is a very overused one. However, some people really annoy me with how they act like this is the scum of animation or something. It's not. At worst, it's generic. Those toys however, burn them with fire.

I agree, though I haven't seen the third one yet. The toys..? *shudders*

What is the meaning of life?

• Brohoof 1

What are some of your favorite movies?

Also what are your thoughts on the latest episode of Gravity Falls?

My favorite movie will probably change at some point, but right now it's the Back to the Future trilogy. 

That episode of Gravity Falls was full of amazingness. From the creepy intro, I knew this episode was gonna be something. And it was. It had suspense, Wendy being a bad ass, and ended on an eerie cliffhanger. Can't wait for part 2.

I agree, though I haven't seen the third one yet. The toys..? *shudders*

What is the meaning of life?

The meaning of life is cheez-its.

• Brohoof 2

My favorite movie will probably change at some point, but right now it's the Back to the Future trilogy. 

That episode of Gravity Falls was full of amazingness. From the creepy intro, I knew this episode was gonna be something. And it was. It had suspense, Wendy being a bad ass, and ended on an eerie cliffhanger. Can't wait for part 2.

The meaning of life is cheez-its.

I thought it was 42 Mmmm, cheez-its...

Do you like Avatar?

• Brohoof 1

I want to be a great author some day. Do you have any tips for a person like me?

Which Generations of Pokémon was your favorite and why?

Favorite video game (if it's Pokémon, then tell me which one and why) and why?

• Brohoof 1

What was the worst song you ever heard?

I"ll be predictable and say Friday. Seriously, it sounds like she's singing with her nose plugged.

I want to be a great author some day. Do you have any tips for a person like me?

Which Generations of Pokémon was your favorite and why?

Favorite video game (if it's Pokémon, then tell me which one and why) and why?

Just write with what your comfortable with. This works especially if you're making your own original work. My favorite Pokemon gen is Gen 2 or 3. Gen 2 is home to best Pokemon and Gen 3 I had the most overall fun playing. Oh, and my favorite Pokemon game is HeartGold and SoulSilver.
  • Brohoof 1

Howdy!

My question is:

Where is Waldo and... why is he even hiding?

Waldo is hiding behind you duh! He's hiding from the FBI.

Hullo!

What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?

Do you like Hitchhiker's guide to the universe?

Do you use the smogon battle simulator?

what do you think the most over-hyped pokemon is?

(ps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BROWqjuTM0g)

The answer is Cheez-its

Never read it.

No I don't. I battle the old fashioned way. Yeah, I'm boring.

Most over hyped Pokemon is Charizard and Lucario. Charizard due to nostalgia and Lucario due to furries.

Good morning/afternoon/evening, Chikorita. :)

- Who are your favorite YouTubers?

- What got you into reviewing?

TheMysteriousMrEnter, Pieguyrulz, RebelTaxi, Chuggaaconroy, JonTron, a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.

I got into reviewing from seeing other people I watch review and thought it sounded fun.

do you have anything against furries?

what is your favourite pokemon item (held)?

No I don't. I was just pointing how Lucario is popular due to having that furry look to him.

I don't really have a favorite held item. I guess the Miracle Seed.