Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which one of the four temperaments are you?

Odyssey

Four Temperaments  

76 users have voted

1. 1. Which one are you?

• Sanguine
    • Choleric
    • Melancholic
    • Phlegmatic

I don't really know what I am. I think I'd lean more towards melancholic, due to my general introversion and distrust of others whom I haven't known for very long. But there are hints of sanguine in me too, which is a bit odd :derp:

• Brohoof 1

I guess I'm more phlegmatic than melancholic because I value my manners a little more to the point of people pleasing. But I'd say I'm close the the line on both of them.

Just like my personality type; 85% of the time I get intp, but the p is close to the j line too lol.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sort of Plegmatic. It's a pretty good description, it just seems too stereotypical on introvertedness. I'm introverted, but not as most people think. I'm close to ambiverted, but I'm definitely not.

Oh wow, Melancholic matches me a lot more than I expected. o_o Never really read up on this subject before so now I am quite surprised. I matched a decent amount of that description. I am fairly introverted, I don't like going outside of my comfort zone, I am sort of a perfectionist in the way that I am very critical of my own work and often think it is not good enough and the reassurance actually matches me perfectly.There are times where I will find myself repeatedly saying something aloud to someone that serves the purpose of reassurance ot myself about that particular thing. That is fascinating.

This is quite interesting to me now, it is ironic that I matched quite a bit of things in that Melancholy description. I can safely say I learned something new today. 

• Brohoof 2

Cheloric sums me up pretty well, at least it's closer than the others, except that I am fine with debate. I like to try to see from the other persons point of view. Everyone has their own opinion. I will admit that I don't do this well on some topics, but most of the time I try.

Edited by McDude
  • Brohoof 1

Melancholic for me as well.

It might make for an interesting discussion to try and match the mane 6's personalities to these 4 temperament types. Someone should totally start a separate thread on the subject. 

• Brohoof 1

Cheloric sums me up pretty well, at least it's closer than the others, except that I am fine with debate. I like to try to see from the other persons point of view. Everyone has their own opinion. I will admit that I don't do this well on some topics, but most of the time I try.

You have to tell me how you do this man. I get heated up pretty good in debates, too much passion I guess.

• Brohoof 1

It takes some practice. And patience. Lots of that. I just find everyone gets along better and you can actually have an intelligent conversation if you try to respect everyone's opinions, even if you don't agree. Like I said, however, I struggle to do this with some topics. I get too annoyed or passionate.

• Brohoof 1

It takes some practice. And patience. Lots of that. I just find everyone gets along better and you can actually have an intelligent conversation if you try to respect everyone's opinions, even if you don't agree. Like I said, however, I struggle to do this with some topics. I get too annoyed or passionate.

Patience huh? Yeah, I need alot of that. It'll take a long time for someone like me to manage my emotions.

Thanks for the bit of feedback by the way.

• Brohoof 1

To be perfectly honest, none. 

Phlegmatic seems vaguely close but its far too grim and dour. Have a little happiness jeez.

Four options is no where near enough to describe people, no matter how vague you make them. 

Melancholic by far.

Melancholies are reserved and suspicious until sure of your intentions.

Not quite in my case, though I hope to move towards that actually, I'll be more open once I get to know someone. I've been far too open previously.

The Melancholy is well organized; on occasion you may find a Melancholy that keeps things cluttered, however, they know what’s in the piles

50/50 On both points.

The Melancholy is determined to make the right and best decision.

And yet, I've made the wrong ones so many times recently.

The rest still applies, but those 3 specifically the last I can relate to the most.