Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good free music sequency type program?

letterone

So for the past really long time I've had the ultra-crappy Mixcraft program. Actually, to be more technical, I had the Mixcraft program that is not free, but I simply re-recorded the music onto Audacity and saved it. But now I'm getting quite a bit annoyed and tired of not only the low quality of the music that comes out of it, but also the small supplies that the program offers. So, does anyone know any better programs that preferably are free?

LMMS. It says "Linux" in the title but is WIndows-compatable. It runs alot like FLStudio...with a few minor differences.

I used to use that. Then it started to feel like a really low-budget ripoff of FL. Then I quit, 'cause everything I did sounded like crap. And that's where I'm at right now. Stuck with Mixcraft. What I'd really prefer is one that feels like Mixcraft but has the quality of FL and is free. That's probably not gonna happen though. Maybe I'll just wait for my birthday or Christmas to come along.

THere aren't really any good quality FREE programs. FL Studio has a trial/lite version that lasts forever, but you can't save things. I'm afraid it's awfully difficult to get a free program for that. :(

• Brohoof 1

Well....FLStudio is around if you want it ;) There is a budget edition of FLS: http://www.image-lin...udio.html?tab=0

MY GOODNESS! 100 bucks? That... that's a crapload!

THere aren't really any good quality FREE programs. FL Studio has a trial/lite version that lasts forever, but you can't save things. I'm afraid it's awfully difficult to get a free program for that. :(

Yeah, so I've learned. Guess I'll just have to deal with Mixcraft till I take that midi class next year.