Register now to remove this ad.
Electron

No new songs in "Your Profile —> Recent Tracks"

12 posts in this topic

Hi.

I uploaded new music today and noticed that I can't see it in "Your Profile" page with previous ones. But I have found it in Account —> Tracks instead.

So my question is: should it be like that? I thought this is the same list and the new music would go to "Your Profile —> Recent Tracks", but it is not apparently.

:maud:

Hey - just got the notification (I really gotta set it to instant)

I'll be able to help in about 6 hours when I get home ok?

Well, um... okay? Take all the time you need. It's not the "Here and now" issue, I guess.  :adorkable:

Well, um... okay? Take all the time you need. It's not the "Here and now" issue, I guess. :adorkable:

By the way do your songs appear when you click your profile picture on the site?

Hi.

I uploaded new music today and noticed that I can't see it in "Your Profile" page with previous ones. But I have found it in Account —> Tracks instead.

So my question is: should it be like that? I thought this is the same list and the new music would go to "Your Profile —> Recent Tracks", but it is not apparently.

:maud:

Just got home. Hard to troubleshoot when I can't reference the site off mobile and on my laptop

One thing to check is that you've published the song. Sometimes it can appear in the account>tracks but may not be published. Try clicking on it and seeing if it gives you that option. If not, try re-uploading it and leme know how that works :)

I got that button "Publish the song" when I uploaded music for the first time. When I filled all edit fields and such I had hit the button.

Now I have grey button "Save Changes" available. It changes its color to pink when I do some changes in edit fields.

After the pink button "Save Changes" being hit, a gear wheel appears for a sec and nothing happens.

I didn't try to upload the music once again though.  :wacko:

I got that button "Publish the song" when I uploaded music for the first time. When I filled all edit fields and such I had hit the button.

Now I have grey button "Save Changes" available. It changes its color to pink when I do some changes in edit fields.

After the pink button "Save Changes" being hit, a gear wheel appears for a sec and nothing happens.

I didn't try to upload the music once again though.  :wacko:

the spinning wheel will last some time, its a bit slow to save --- does your new song appear on the homepage under new tracks?

does your new song appear on the homepage under new tracks?

Nope.

I can see it as a published song in "Dashboard" and in "Account —> Tracks". But it doesn't go to the user's page under new tracks.

Nope.

I can see it as a published song in "Dashboard" and in "Account —> Tracks". But it doesn't go to the user's page under new tracks.

try uploading a new version --- youve successfully uploaded others in the past right?

Yes. The previous ones uploaded NOT without problems, but they went to "Your Profile" page nevertheless.

Alright, I'm gonna reupload it then and see what will happen.

I'm closing this thread because it turned out to be the same issue as this one, which was solved.