Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hey guys.. I've never really drawn ponies before.. but I do have a spiritual avatar I associate with myself, and was wondering if any of you who are proficient in ponification wanted to take a stab at it! It's a rather complicated design so I'd love to see you guys take a stab at it

Name: King Liun

Solar being: crown has points to represent rays of the sun, with plates that extend down to each side of the face showing rays of the sun with clouds in between each ray

Long flowing layered volumnous green hair and tail the colour of the sea, very long white horn, white skin - almost like a male version of celestia - same proportions, if not even taller, thin and graceful.

cutie mark is a sun with the inside shaped like a crescent moon (so the outside of the crescent would have the rays of the sun, like taking celestias cutie mark and taking a bite out of it) with a lions head in the center of the sun, which you can see a bit of on the belt buckle

in his human form he has fabric that drapes on the left side of his pants that is white and blue with a stylized golden imprint of the sun which you cannot see - his colours are mostly gold, green and white - greenish yellow eyes that shine with an inner glow - 3 gems on the crown, and dangly earrings that represent crescent moons - he is supposed to represent the union of the sun and the moon, the balancing act between the two. He has armor around his chest and his belly is exposed. His sleeves have tassles and furs, a bit of a native throwback. His shoulders are left exposed to allow the wings easy access.

Type: Alicorn

Reference images I have drawn for him (Note: I have proven that I did indeed draw these, and that they were not plagiarized from somewhere else, you can find them at http://ShawnDall.com):

feel free to comment on the art pieces as well if you wish :)

eQFgi3.jpg

d8wMBF.jpg

ngbbs5008569fe45a4.jpg

the cutie mark would kinda be like a combination of these two - the first attachment the image on the right - how the sun is made into a crescent

sun_lion_and_moon_wolf_design_by_wildspi

along with a front facing lions face instead of the side - like this or this 

sun-lion.pngsun-with-lion-face-tattoo.jpg

also I d want the oc in the same smooth line style of the mlp series like in my profile - so probably done however everyone else does ocs - flash? Illustrator? I dunno what you people use to make them hehe..

and apng would be even cooler, then it could be animated with a flowing mane and tale, like the waves of the sea :)

I used this as an avatar on sites for a long time - meant to look like a stone carving:

artworks-000009255775-hwkrgy-large.jpg