Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

I worked from 3:30pm - 7:30pm. It was a short shift because of lack of appointments. My boss called me off tomorrow due to the same reason so that’s nice!

Earlier today I accidentally got spoiled that Lyra and Sweetie Drops got married. My mind was blown by happiness - never thought Hasbro would make it a canon (although it was subtle mention). I literally felt warmth inside. 

oh, just the usual...play video games, cook for the house, slowly become pray of melancholy and nostalgia and be my usual depressive self. So nothing out of the ordinary

19 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Well let's see...

I worked on my truck, went to work, and posted a lot on here. That about wraps it up. 

Yeah you posted a lot on here! I've got like 100 notifications!:P

Slept in, made pancakes, had tea, just finished laundry...  I've been cleaning up for most of the day, there're things I can donate before I really get into moving furniture.  I wanted to rearrange my living/dining room area at some point.

Made coffee, showered, washed hair (desperately needed!) shaved a week's beard off (desperately needed! Was driving me nuts), mail ordered new shampoo, booked a B&B for the end of March next year. More Internet stuff. This forum. Now waiting for new trousers to arrive, supposed to be delivered today. :unamused:

• Brohoof 2