Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you done today?

SilyGeny

Just woke up, clopa.

I'll find something for breakfast and maybe post some more on the forum.

NOTE: Before any misunderstandings, I usually put that "clopa" word as sort of an onomatopeia or tag word, like the "kupo" the moguris on final fantasy use. It also doubles as smurfing, because I can clopa whatever word in a sentence.

• Brohoof 1

Durring free time, I was here.
Only have 2 hours of free time on mon and tuesdays.

I have evening classes on those day (it means I have 3 and a half hours class each week), on top of what I usually do =3

But learning new things is fun!.

All kinds of sh!t. Edited a LTspice model that I created last night then backed up my computers. Went out for a winter walk and to post something. The walk turned out to be much longer than just to the post box, as it was such a nice day. Back home I put a potato and cabbage stew on the stove while I looked at an idea I had while out walking for a circuit board I've put together. Yes have got right size nylon shoulder washers so the idea is a goer. Ate the stew. Then looked at another electronics project, how to turn two relay sockets into plugs, to plug into other sockets to replace the relays, third attempt. OK that's the second job jobbed. Then looked at emails, came on here.

:D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can tell what I haven't done today.... Yet:

I am going to pick you a package with two unique items, that I have wanted for years now. Pure luck (and a little skill maybe). I will not be online until I have studied every part of these items in greatest detail.

So that is what I have done today..... Will do today.

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Went out in the cold and drizzle to cast my vote in the UK election. Not much else considering I woke up at 1:30 this afternoon. :P

Just about to; was going to go about 11am when I got a request from a co-worker for some help with a deployment, and it got back-burnered.

• Brohoof 1

On 11/29/2019 at 4:52 PM, ridaranka said:

ive done nothing im proud of today 

On 11/29/2019 at 5:11 PM, Treeglow Flicker said:

Bugger all. That's what! :kirin:

On 12/3/2019 at 9:55 PM, Savbot said:

pffft, not much as usual. Just browsing YouTube, these forums, deviantArt, and talking to friends on Discord

Everyone already took all of the good answers.:pout:

3 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

I made this! Well didn't actually make the case, I assembled it, it's a kit ...

1713670517_CaseAssembly_2956.thumb.jpg.a49a623e5bfb4f150128eec769eab883.jpg

693018334_CaseAssembly_2955.jpg.6c71381fa750cfeda2232a250b3324af.jpg

scoots.pngElectrolytic capacitors! Bane of my existence! scoots.png

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Blivy said:

Dude, I want one of those build your own retro computer kits!!!! :wub:

I want all the bench power supply lab equipment so that something can actually get built. Costs too much.

• Brohoof 1

5:45 am to 11 am: Woke up, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast and looked outside the window.

11 am to 11.30 am: Got ready for my piano lesson

12.15 pm to 1 pm: Piano lesson

1 pm to 3 pm: English tuition(and I was 30 minutes late)

3 pm to 10 pm: Solo-sightseeing on public buses

Stuff gets boring when you have nothing to do after 3pm, so why not take a look at random apartment blocks, offices and schools(it also offers me a good view of the shopping district)?

3 hours ago, Bas said:

Wow, that sounds like a REAL tough day, especially when you are going to work at the end of it. I mean, aren't you even burned out and exhausted BEFORE you start working?

Well, no actually. I guess my young age is an advantage here. :D And this is everyday for me really. 

On 12/13/2019 at 10:06 PM, Splashee said:

scoots.pngElectrolytic capacitors! Bane of my existence! scoots.png

Funny thing, they don't usually give me any bother. :D  Well unless I solder one in backwards. Did that couple of weeks ago ...

On 12/13/2019 at 10:32 PM, Splashee said:

I want all the bench power supply lab equipment so that something can actually get built. Costs too much.

Just FYI, the power supply on the table was around just £30 off eBay, mind you there's shipping from China to add. But it is new.

• Brohoof 1

It’s interesting. I went to a holiday party. It was a bit depressing since I didn’t really have anyone to talk to. I’ll just have to do what I can to make sure next year that I have some people to hang out with.

• Brohoof 1